• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm not sure who was getting hammered more in those scenes?

Ash for watching or his Mom for participating, either way I think that an NTR tag is missing. (y)(n):coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zandalari

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Why is this even here? It's an old version that is supposedly being revamped because his patrons hated it so badly.

He claims he did it for the comedic value because he thought it was hilarious. So much for this dev.
Such a shame. There is a niche for everything. I don't normally like ntr, only because they were often implemented in a way that I'm not a fan of (half arsed vanilla, mixed with random ntr), but a good, dedicated ntr game? Sign me the fuck up yo.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap... All that's missing is Paul to show up and start drilling Delia too... On Ash's bed... Hell have him and Gary spit roast her...(n)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I want to get, sued to bad
Like no one ever has
To make a game and get quick cash
By making the main guy Ash!

I will travel across the street
To look for Pokemon
To understand, why Gary
Is fucking Ash's mom!

Pokemon!
This game is gonna get shut down!
It's part of its' destiny!
Pokemon!
Oh, you are my best friend
When this game comes to it's end

But seriously, Leaf on Fire a a Pokemon game with good art and hot scenes was already attacked by Nintendo. At least try to not use the same names exactly from the series?

Mar 31, 2018
Ash actually become a pokemon champion! HAHA Also not cool Gary time to fuck your sister as revenge(I remember he has a sister in the games)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Looks like the trailer park version of Pokemon, which is a turn on for me. I always knew Ash mom was a slut also, can't wait confirm my suspicions.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
D
"Ash Victory Tour"

That mofo wouldnt know what Victory is even if it hit him in the face, god damn loser
Didn't he lose like every major match that mattered? Then give a moral of the Derp story quote everytime.

"Sure I got my ass handed to me but I gave my all derp".

Reactions: Sole

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looks like it may actually be funny. Is the Gary/mother scene the only one in this version?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This would be much better if it followed game lore instead of anime and MC was Red the ultra-chad. But no it had to be Ash, the cuck supreme.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Sole

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Someone should add an NTR tag. Nothing like coming home expecting some sweet Mom-Son action instead you find yourself getting cucked by Gary in your own room and on your bed.

Atleast it isn't Mr. Mime like in the other game. LOL
What other game?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The idea's a good one.
Art looks good.
But...
I pass until:
1.- Ash gets balls
2.- The game has a better MC (maybe Gary?)

Reactions: WonDerMeGa
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes