3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
The game looks like it'll be a decent game, I mean I like it so far, but my only thing is I wish it wouldn't open with the Gary and Mom scene. Stuff like that should be preventable unless your going full NTR/Betrayal mode. I would like to see Incest and Harem Route.

menny

May 28, 2017
After reading to the current end of this it's safe to say that while I'm not one to kink shame I feel I'd prefer to have the option to not have Gary fucking my mom, hell anyone but Gary even Red or Blue but not fucking Gary. Aside from that having an option to either man up as ash, join Gary(I hate him but I'll put that aside), or just be the cuckold/ntr that some people want would be nice

OmegaXIs7

Nov 25, 2016
View attachment 387736

So let me get this straight. Gary Motherfucking Oak gets to fuck the mom and be a winner while we get to play the loser Ash? Pass until we get to play the real MC.
"Ash Victory Tour"

That mofo wouldnt know what Victory is even if it hit him in the face, god damn loser

Reading the description for the game gave me mortifying the idea that the rift in his relationships was gonna have him walk into something like this, often. (and Thug Hero Party flashbacks).

Reading the hilarious comments from both sides of liking and disliking the premise was too good to pass up. Two examples provided.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I think that all the fuss that was built up to this point by this game was a bad assignment of tags, if from the beginning had been specified that the game is directed only to ntr, cucked, Beta, and fetishes like this would have been avoided without much trouble, but by not doing so people automatically thought (and I include myself) in a pokemon game aimed at harem and corruption, maybe a love route, but not this, pity for the game because, even when people who enjoy ntr is not little, they are going to lose a lot of audience. :confused:

Reactions: Naga115

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
raticate* my bad
I see no ratata or raticate there.

Blue on the other hand indeed had rattata and raticate.

But even so, there is no proof that he died and wasn't just released. Just Blue no longer having it in lavender tower.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I see no ratata or raticate there.

Blue on the other hand indeed had rattata and raticate.

But even so, there is no proof that he died and wasn't just released. Just Blue no longer having it in lavender tower.
blue is gary..... hence why one of the pre-recorded name choices is gary. Plus you can just look at the player model for blue and that much is clear (ash is also called red in that game). more proof: gary is prof oaks grandson, blue is prof oaks grandson. the naming convention is just semantics, they are the same character.

Proof that ash is known as red:
if you click the link to mom in reds parents it directs you to ash's mom. they are clearly meant to be ash and gary, but they didn't want to choose a proper name because that is for the kids to do I assume, so they went with red and blue (probably because the games were also red and blue).

Reactions: playerdude
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes