3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was waiting more content, he adding Misty and Ash's mother just in the beggining, that make me think that there were 2 differents NTR scenes, one with mom and other with Misty.
If you interrupt when Gary is fucking her, he would go Professor Oak's lab and meet Misty and obviously he would try to fuck her, later Ash go and visit Professor Oak and he would see them fucking. Or maybe Professor Oak is fucking her. The posibilities are unlimited.
Just one scene was too little for me, but waiting for the next version.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
blue is gary..... hence why one of the pre-recorded name choices is gary. Plus you can just look at the player model for blue and that much is clear (ash is also called red in that game). more proof: gary is prof oaks grandson, blue is prof oaks grandson. the naming convention is just semantics, they are the same character.

Proof that ash is known as red:
if you click the link to mom in reds parents it directs you to ash's mom. they are clearly meant to be ash and gary, but they didn't want to choose a proper name because that is for the kids to do I assume, so they went with red and blue (probably because the games were also red and blue).
yes, we know that Blue/Green is Gary in the anime and Gary is Blue/Green in the games, the same with Red and Ash. but while they are the same characters, the game and the anime are their own respective universes with their own different stories, and should be seen as different people because of such. the Rattata/Raticate was only in the games, where Blue/Green/Gary had one. the Blue/Green/Gary in the anime, never had one. and judging by the names of the character in this game, we should assume this is the anime universe, so not Blue/Green, just Gary. so the comment about killing his Rattata isn't relevant to Gary as he never had one.

think of it like you are (as an example) Josh, you have a loving gf who would never cheat on you, but in another universe, there exists a you as well, this you was named Steve instead of Josh however, and Steve has a cuck fetish and has his gf cheat on him. is it right for someone to say to you, Josh, "he's so much of a chad that he lets his gf cuck him" when you've never had such a fetish and your gf would never cheat on you just because your alternate universe self is a cuck?

just because your alternate self had their Pokemon die and buried in Lavender Town, doesn't mean that your Pokemon died as well.

a better one would be "so much of a Chad that he quits as a Pokemon trainer after Ash beat him so hard in the Johto League.". i mean he becomes a scientist but that's not the point of the burn.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yes, we know that Blue/Green is Gary in the anime and Gary is Blue/Green in the games, the same with Red and Ash. but while they are the same characters, the game and the anime are their own respective universes with their own different stories, and should be seen as different people because of such. the Rattata/Raticate was only in the games, where Blue/Green/Gary had one. the Blue/Green/Gary in the anime, never had one. and judging by the names of the character in this game, we should assume this is the anime universe, so not Blue/Green, just Gary. so the comment about killing his Rattata isn't relevant to Gary as he never had one.

think of it like you are (as an example) Josh, you have a loving gf who would never cheat on you, but in another universe, there exists a you as well, this you was named Steve instead of Josh however, and Steve has a cuck fetish and has his gf cheat on him. is it right for someone to say to you, Josh, "he's so much of a chad that he lets his gf cuck him" when you've never had such a fetish and your gf would never cheat on you just because your alternate universe self is a cuck?

just because your alternate self had their Pokemon die and buried in Lavender Town, doesn't mean that your Pokemon died as well.

a better one would be "so much of a Chad that he quits as a Pokemon trainer after Ash beat him so hard in the Johto League.". i mean he becomes a scientist but that's not the point of the burn.
Or, wild idea, it is its own parody universe because these events would never take place in the anime universe :| just a wild idea though.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
So yeah all the ntr and red/blue drama aside would love to see Jesse, Sabrina, and Brock down the road.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Damn that intro is not my cup of tea and unless the the updates give you chances to get mom back and have a harem of all girls I think I'll pass. If it is all ash being a voyeur/cuck and watching the girls he knows being fucked then I guess it is something I'll never try

Reactions: jazz154
D

Deleted member 1470451

what's with the background music and that "Woabrobroaaabroaaabrobr" in the dialogue? Creepy as fuck

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to see this updated too. Really good art and I don't mind the premise at all. Gary doesn't bother me, maybe because I was never super into Pokemon so I barely remember him. I have to see some stuff with Misty though.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is this game alive?

The demo is extremely short, but the graphic looks really nice and the story itself has potential.

Jan 8, 2018
Is this game alive?

The demo is extremely short, but the graphic looks really nice and the story itself has potential.
Last I heard I think the dev was redesigning it or rethinking the entire scenario since some people didn't like that it was ''NTR'' or just watching your mom get fucked. The dev has made other games though after this one, so he might come back to this or not.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What the? why is Satoshi's rival fucking his mother? We all know that should be the professor tapping that.

All jokes aside this game was far too short. When will the next update be?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes