3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
so seeing the completed is just a trap ... i don't like trap ... if it's possible even less when it involve ntr ><
reading the summary ash get cucked all around the world but we get a choice to stop catching pokemon and getting his dick wet .... but comments don't seem to point that way :S
quest to retrieve the love interest would be fun even with some ntr intro for some/all girls, but ash voyeur tour as the only option is not for me ... even if you can finaly force all characters to finaly change their clothe (ash wear the same clothe for ten years straight ... even hobo wouldn't do that T_T )
It's a completely new story. Ash isn't getting cucked. Brock walked in on Ash and Misty fucking, and Ash makes a vow to get Brock laid. That's the new story.

I was able to find the old one on newgrounds, and I honestly found that one to be more interesting. But seeing as the new story was released in December, I think it's safe to say this one will probably be abandoned, too.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
someone have a link to the old version?

Edit: NVM found it here it is if someone want to play as cuck Ash

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
It would be better if dev kept the previous version. Ash was about to man up in that. He would fuck Gary's sister and mother for revenge. A happy ending with Ash fucking everybody around Gary.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes