3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TheLordHere

Dec 1, 2020
I think the Game is too short yet, so there no point in Porting.. if the game got update
Developer will see on it.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so I am guessing no one is able or willing to post 1.1?

Please enjoy the playable version of Ash's Victory Tour Chapter 1.1! Not much in the way of gameplay but you can choose how you'd like the featured character to look! Either in the new style or the original style!

Poll coming soon to help decide on the featured character for the next episode!

Mac link here

Windows

Please enjoy the playable version of Ash's Victory Tour Chapter 1.1! Not much in the way of gameplay but you can choose how you'd like the featured character to look! Either in the new style or the original style!

Poll coming soon to help decide on the featured character for the next episode!

Mac link here

Windows

Reactions: jowishg

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Skadoo is well known for not finishishing most of what he/she starts, especially when it comes to games like these. It's been a horrible pattern that has repeated for ages now. So when we are getting such small updates in between huge time windows that are getting worse, it's safe to assume it is going to be abandoned due to the developers lack of interest, once again.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You're probably right. This kind of stuff should have it's own name at least though, for even if there's no romantic or sexual relationship watching your mom or someone close getting fucked can be quite disgusting, closer to ntr than voyeurism I think.
it's not closer to ntr it is voyeurism I have to play the game to see if the dev made some mental gymnastics and retconned ash to be in to his mom but the ntr tag might be for misty and not his mom.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so seeing the completed is just a trap ... i don't like trap ... if it's possible even less when it involve ntr ><
reading the summary ash get cucked all around the world but we get a choice to stop catching pokemon and getting his dick wet .... but comments don't seem to point that way :S
quest to retrieve the love interest would be fun even with some ntr intro for some/all girls, but ash voyeur tour as the only option is not for me ... even if you can finaly force all characters to finaly change their clothe (ash wear the same clothe for ten years straight ... even hobo wouldn't do that T_T )

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes