• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Assets thread for "The Tyrant" [saddogames]

GreenDash

May 26, 2018
The Basement toilet package also includes the door to the restroom and the walls and the brown baseboard at the bottom of the walls.

Now just need the brick texture, the floor texture, the changing room door and the basement will be almost complete.

Oct 30, 2017
The Basement toilet package also includes the door to the restroom and the walls and the brown baseboard at the bottom of the walls.

Now just need the brick texture, the floor texture, the changing room door and the basement will be almost complete.
And then someone must upload save file the whole basement scene with light preset . that would be great man

Reactions: GreenDash

GreenDash

May 26, 2018
Found the Brick Texture and Floor Texture they are in the "Brass Pole Bar Package".

You have to work with (Vertical and Horizontal Tiles and Offsets) to make them look right.

Not sure on baseboards quite yet but looking at some options.

Reactions: faibolx
Oct 30, 2017
Found the Brick Texture and Floor Texture they are in the "Brass Pole Bar Package".

You have to work with (Vertical and Horizontal Tiles and Offsets) to make them look right.

Not sure on baseboards quite yet but looking at some options.
I think so too, you can check it ''TBP Firehouse'' on Night Club asset. i do that before (but i dont know exact number i do it randomly) im not sure , lets see another option

How about basement ceiling?

Reactions: GreenDash

GreenDash

May 26, 2018
I am just building the basement utilizing the basement that is already included in the farm house package.

Which is what I believe the game developer did as the stairs and ceiling are already there. The ceiling in the basement looks the same with the correct beams and floor joist that you can see in the game renders.

That is what I have done and short a few items like the little tables with the white case on them, I have almost a completed basement except for lighting and cameras.

It looks almost identical to the game renders. I hope that helps you!

GreenDash

May 26, 2018
For the brick textures I used.

Horizontal Tiling - (0.23)
Horizontal offset - (-2.34)
Vertical Tiling - (1.24)
Vertical Offset - (0.27)

For the floor textures I just eyeballed it until it looked close. Then I counted the boards across an area under the stairs to the cabinets and to the opposite wall from the front of the stairs and matched up the number of boards to the game renders. Worked very well and looks great.

On that note the stairs need to be slid down slightly to match game renders as far as the steps are in height.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

GreenDash

May 26, 2018
The Door to the changing room is also included in the "Z Questioning Room Bundle" package that the steel door for the basement comes from it's green but just needs its base color changed to a more brownish color.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

Gyu

May 8, 2017
My Male Caracter Genesis 8. genitalia- Dictator v3. My all Female Genesis 3 - genitalia New Genitalia for Victoria 7

My Davide:
Body:
Face: Darius 8 80%, Keyne 100% Ray 58% Shimuzu's Isaac 47%
Skin: Keyne
Mustache: Dragonsbane Barbarian Bundle

Mc:

Face: Zander 100%, Michael 8 50% Damien 50%
Body Darzel 30% Body Builder Detail 100%
Skin: Malachi