Assets thread for "The Tyrant" [saddogames]

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hi there,

I was looking for Alexis bedroom. Could match the place with all the stuff provide here. There is some looks like it (for exemple the modern attic)... hum... but not.
So if someone could share his knowledge :p
In advance thanks!
Actually you can find most of the information in previous posts - the house and the furnishings are not one asset the house comes empty of furniture and the assets are taken from many different sets. ie her bed is from asset/props -- but saddog has done some customization on their bedrooms as the farmhouse actually only has 1 upstairs attic bedroom.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
KATE:
Body:
Hair:

Sorry S A Z I told you wrong .. (I changed my mind today upon further research!)

Her outfit in the Sleazy Weasel is the same outfit Cassandra wears in the basement when you let her choose her own outfit..except she uses textures from an add on pack -

Blaire is a little too tall in her default setup - I made her about the same height as Alexis and then of course might have enhanced her breasts just a smidge.. :) I havent rendered her yet but one is cooking...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
KATE:
Body:
Hair:

Sorry S A Z I told you wrong .. (I changed my mind today upon further research!)

Her outfit in the Sleazy Weasel is the same outfit Cassandra wears in the basement when you let her choose her own outfit..except she uses textures from an add on pack -

Blaire is a little too tall in her default setup - I made her about the same height as Alexis and then of course might have enhanced her breasts just a smidge.. :) I havent rendered her yet but one is cooking...
No worries! I much appreciate the update! :)

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
OK have spent many hours multiple days trying to find this one .. Nicoles top for the morning workout in the fitness club....
1569063649728.png

That and the purchase outfit for Alexis in the "Shop" -- are the only two I have not been able to identify or locate so far -- found some "close" ones but no hits on these two.

cloth_alingerie_idle.png
Im betting/hoping S A Z knows :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
OK have spent many hours multiple days trying to find this one .. Nicoles top for the morning workout in the fitness club....
View attachment 406618

That and the purchase outfit for Alexis in the "Shop" -- are the only two I have not been able to identify or locate so far -- found some "close" ones but no hits on these two.

View attachment 406631
Im betting/hoping S A Z knows :)
So Saddog filled me in on the first one. That is .

I haven't been able to find the second one yet. I did find the real world equivalent it's based on.
It's often under Sheer Lace or See-Through Teddy with Cut Out or One Shoulder in the name for it. I'm still trying to find it.

61s812DsmtL._UL1500_.jpg

Reactions: x0run

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
So Saddog filled me in on the first one. That is .

I haven't been able to find the second one yet. I did find the real world equivalent it's based on.
It's often under Sheer Lace or See-Through Teddy with Cut Out or One Shoulder in the name for it. I'm still trying to find it.

View attachment 409985
Thanks! The worst part about the second one was I have seen it before, I just cant remember where or what it was and thats the part that I think is driving me crazy!! the Rio swimsuit is also very close to that style I think..

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks! The worst part about the second one was I have seen it before, I just cant remember where or what it was and thats the part that I think is driving me crazy!! the Rio swimsuit is also very close to that style I think..
Me too. I could have sworn it was part of a bodysuit collection. But the ones I've found don't have it in there. Gah! o_O

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Me too. I could have sworn it was part of a bodysuit collection. But the ones I've found don't have it in there. Gah! o_O
Yeah so far the closest I can find are the "Rio Swimsuit" and the "Sexy Bodysuit" -- looks like just a slight template modification with a texture change is all it would take -- Spent so much time hunting Im almost tempted to mod it myself lol... Gets annoying because Im spending all my free time hunting down assets and not working on my ideas :) But that my own personality quirk!

1569663202205.png 1569663242942.png

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I think I figured out my Vivian -- Someone had shared a version of her earlier in this thread using Eliya as the base character... after a little digging I made my own using Keira instead..
She is also available here on F95 in the Assets thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/fwsa-keira-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.9115/

My version of her using Keira... tweaked in with a little of Salome and V7

Capture.PNG Viviane - Fitness.tip.PNG

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Updated compiled assets list -sorry for the delay, busy with vacations, work, and life in general- Now have Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina, Vivian, Miranda and Kate. Should be pretty accurate, the only asset I am still unable to identify is the in game purchase outfit for Alexis.. Am also thinking of putting together a little character "kit" for other Daz nubs like myself... Then I will try to get through the males and the environment related items.. I did my best to verify all of the links to make sure none were broken.. but there were a few I couldn't find. The links for assets on F95 and 3DLOAD.net are obviously the safest ones to use, as some of the others are annoying, if not downright shady with the spam and fake malware... so I only listed those when I couldnt find it here pretty much.

Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous. Je ne trouve pas le sous-sol, est-ce un module existant ou a-t-il été créé avec les kits de construction du type "Create A Room" ?

Hello everyone. I can’t find the basement, is it an existing module or was it created with the building kits of type "Create A Room"?

Jan 29, 2018
Hi! Help please. I need to know the asset used for Susan, please.
Thanks in advance!

Salut Dick Bullcock. Pour Susan, désolé je n'en sais rien. De mon coté, j'aimerais savoir où je peux trouver le bar et la boîte dans la cave.
Hi Dick Bullcock. For Susan, sorry I don’t know. For my part, I’d like to know where I can find the bar and the box in the basement.

Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi Bruno de Montdragon , Thanks for the answer.
BTW, In the list you have the assets you need. It seems they are Cocoon Bedroom, BrassPole and Barn.
Maybe you have installed yet: it is an usual trouble if your machine language is not the same as the one in the original one the scene was made. If this is the problem you only have to delete the "bad" items and replace them with the "good" ones. If you don't have them, I think they will be here in the forum. If you don't find them, just message me, please.

Thanks!

Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour dick bullcock.
Grand merci pour ta réponse, j’apprécie énormément. Concernant les objets qu'il me manque, non je ne les ai pas, j'en suis certain. Quand j'ai téléchargé la scène, je n'avais aucun des meubles ni le sol. au fur et à mesure que je trouve les modules (en suivant les liens) et que je les installes, ma scène se remplie peu à peu. Donc ce qu'il me manque n'est pas dans ma bibliothèque.
A bientôt, passe une bonne journée (ou une bonne nuit).

Hello dick bullcock.
Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it very much. As for the objects I lack, no I don’t have them, I’m sure of it. When I downloaded the scene, I didn’t have any of the furniture or the floor. as I find the modules (following the links) and install them, my scene gradually fills up. So what I miss is not in my library.
See you soon, have a good day (or a good night).

Gyu

May 8, 2017
Salut Gyu. Peux tu me dire ou as tu trouvé le comptoir du bar (En bas à gauche de ton image).
PS : Merci pour ton aide, elle m'a été très précieuse.

Hi Gyu. Can you tell me where you found the bar counter (bottom left of your picture).
PS: Thank you for your help, it was very valuable to me.
I13 Modern Barn Environment

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Help please. Any idea of the character used for this guy?

View attachment 542134

Thanks in advance!!
This is the list for I have managed to compile for all of the males in the game -- still working on some of the details but slowly filling it out.
Also the latest version of my females list --
The locations assets Im still sorting out -- as there are a LOT of mix and match scenes in this game.. And Im just now getting my DAZ assets library cleaned up after a complete meltdown.. and since MOST of us are just doing fan arts... we can put them anywhere we want them!

View attachment TYRANT MALES.pdf

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
This is the list for I have managed to compile for all of the males in the game -- still working on some of the details but slowly filling it out.
Also the latest version of my females list --
The locations assets Im still sorting out -- as there are a LOT of mix and match scenes in this game.. And Im just now getting my DAZ assets library cleaned up after a complete meltdown.. and since MOST of us are just doing fan arts... we can put them anywhere we want them!

View attachment 542718
Great Esens424 , a really great help

Reactions: Esens424