"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Astral Lust [v0.1.6c] [Victorius] 1080p crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,46 GB / 510 MB - AstralLust-0.1.6c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,43 GB / 475 MB - AstralLust-0.1.6c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Astral Lust [v0.1.6c] [Victorius] 4K crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,10 GB / 1,25 GB - AstralLust-0.1.6c.4K-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,06 GB / 1,22 GB - AstralLust-0.1.6c.4K-mac-crunched.zip

Download: - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

player stats/effects // love // Lust // trust // submission // inventory/vault and more // outfits

you need atleast 1 item to show correct value at inv/vault

Download (1).png Download (2).png Download.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above)

(inventory.urm will be updated later if i have more items/goods ;) )
edit : added gold bar/nugget to inv/vault

Last edited:
Reactions: 1happyday and 0x52

Objin

Dec 9, 2016
Did i some how skip events with Alice? Most of her gallery is missing for me and she went straight to waking me up with sex.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
0x52_URM cheats

player stats/effects // love // trust // submission // inventory/vault and more

View attachment 1250992 View attachment 1250993 View attachment 1250994

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

got anything for console cheats?money to be specific??

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i need a save with currently gold/money in it
if i get one i can add to the inv list of the mod
im not that far in game
both in same boat im attempting to use save editor and console but so far nothings working for me

International

Dec 9, 2019
I believe it's flurry. The low damage that does multiple attacks using up your energy. It does an extra hit. IIRC, the description doesn't say that it would do that. Not that I'm complaining. If there is anything to complain about is destroying cards take resources, and you have limited storage for cards.
Flurry does 4 damage X+1 times, so even at 0 mana, it does 4 damage. (4 * (0+1)) = 4

Removing the basic strike and defend cards is a significant power increase, that's why it costs resources.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
0x52_URM cheats

player stats/effects // love // trust // submission // inventory/vault and more // outfits

you need atleast 1 item to show correct value at inv/vault

View attachment 1250992 View attachment 1250993 View attachment 1250994

open mod with alt+m
load a urm. file

edit : added gold bar/nugget to inv/vault
have ya figured out how to get to the supplies part to add wood metal and all that?if ya do teach me lol i have that tool also
havent figured out howto really use it sometimes i get lucky with the choices deciding BUT i can never find the windows that you took screenies of

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
have ya figured out how to get to the supplies part to add wood metal and all that?if ya do teach me lol i have that tool also
havent figured out howto really use it sometimes i get lucky with the choices deciding BUT i can never find the windows that you took screenies of
thats saved and loaded .urm files
like i attached to the mod above
you can save and load your own searches
how to : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
all i know without cheats this game is by far the grindest ever ..i hardly ever chat with any of the girls in the house
i explorer explorer explorer in hopes of FINALLY getting enough matts to fucking build my dungeon and everything else thats buildable half aday playing and im still no where near close to enough to build anything not even the storage or what ever ffs

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes