Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Well, there is, isn't there?
Even if it's possible, I don't recommend it.
As I have noticed the first time you get the succubus.
There is a note, saying about their lust level. °Will they cheat if their lust levels are too high.
I never try to find out since it's NTR.
I don't like NTR.
Well, the girls I loved/liked are taken.
So I think it counts as I got NTR.
I don't think they gonna cheat on mc. Their lust levels are always high on my game

Reactions: Hanny2000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The answer is "mother" (don't search to know why...).
If the father is in the mother, I suppose they will soon have more children.

Well, there is, isn't there?
Even if it's possible, I don't recommend it.
As I have noticed the first time you get the succubus.
There is a note, saying about their lust level. °Will they cheat if their lust levels are too high.
I never try to find out since it's NTR.
I don't like NTR.
Well, the girls I loved/liked are taken.
So I think it counts as I got NTR.
I'm not sure what that has to do with wanting the succubi to disappear from my game.

I don't think they gonna cheat on mc. Their lust levels are always high on my game
It occurred to me to try editing a saved game. Succubus now have lust at -10^9 (-1000000000). I guess that way I won't have problems with them.

Screenshot_9.png

• Wow
Reactions: Hanny2000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
hey will be there any ntr or monster event? Or rape?
There isn't NTR.

If you mean monsters having sex with the LIs, well, there isn't that either.

The MC can have sex with the girls he rescues, but I'm not sure it can be considered rape since from what it seems to me they basically all consent out of gratitude for saving them from a certain death.

I think there are also sleepsex scenes, but you'll have to wait for someone else to explain them to you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey will be there any ntr or monster event? Or rape?
You can rape several girls while exploreing as long as your corruption Level is high enough (at minimum the girl in the supermarket and the one in the warehouse and the bound one with the Orcs)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can rape several girls while exploreing as long as your corruption Level is high enough (at minimum the girl in the supermarket and the one in the warehouse and the bound one with the Orcs)
Well my corruption is always pretty low (12% right now). But even if it's high, I won't see the rapes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well my corruption is always pretty low (12% right now). But even if it's high, I won't see the rapes.
try 30%+ for those Options and consider that in most cases you need to win in combat.
At that Level it will also still be optional, not sure about higher Level corruption though

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
try 30%+ for those Options and consider that in most cases you need to win in combat.
At that Level it will also still be optional, not sure about higher Level corruption though
I just got it down to 2% in exchange for two mystery coins.

In any case, I had no intention of raping anyone.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How do I get past the combat tutorial? The werewolf is dead on the ground but I can't do anything but attack it's corpse.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
There isn't NTR.

If you mean monsters having sex with the LIs, well, there isn't that either.

The MC can have sex with the girls he rescues, but I'm not sure it can be considered rape since from what it seems to me they basically all consent out of gratitude for saving them from a certain death.

I think there are also sleepsex scenes, but you'll have to wait for someone else to explain them to you.
There is a dreamy fake ntr scene

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Using cheat ?
If yes, you messed it up i guess
I don't use cheats in these things. Just the same mod I use in all the renpy games I play. The only thing that does is get rid of the textbox and disable the "punch" transitions. It's only the tutorial that does it, I just ended up skipping it and everything is fine now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I see there is supposed to be sleep sex in this one. Does that happen later or do I not have enough corruption or something? I have been keeping it a 5% or so just so I can enter the rooms but they just keep waking up. I could take it or leave it but I would like to see how the game handles it.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I see there is supposed to be sleep sex in this one. Does that happen later or do I not have enough corruption or something? I have been keeping it a 5% or so just so I can enter the rooms but they just keep waking up. I could take it or leave it but I would like to see how the game handles it.
My save is about 130 days in and they all still wake up for me too, not sure if that's just how far the sleep sex goes in this one.

It is possible that my save is fucked from update to update, since my Insatiable Hunger card, which is supposed to give 5% lifesteal, gives a buff which says x% lifesteal, which leads me to getting 0 heal no matter what damage I do. The same shit seems to be happing to my Lycanthropy card.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
My save is about 130 days in and they all still wake up for me too, not sure if that's just how far the sleep sex goes in this one.

It is possible that my save is fucked from update to update, since my Insatiable Hunger card, which is supposed to give 5% lifesteal, gives a buff which says x% lifesteal, which leads me to getting 0 heal no matter what damage I do. The same shit seems to be happing to my Lycanthropy card.
I'm 47 days in right now and they all wake up for me as well. I was under the impression that a tag couldn't be added unless it was actually part of the game, no "promised content". I have been trying to focus on Alice but It doesn't look like I can keep her to myself, which is unfortunate. From what I've seen so far it looks like I'll have to share her with Mina and I don't really like that to be honest. But the MC is all for it apparently. On the topic of Alice, where the fuck do I get antibiotics from?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'm 47 days in right now and they all wake up for me as well. I was under the impression that a tag couldn't be added unless it was actually part of the game, no "promised content". I have been trying to focus on Alice but It doesn't look like I can keep her to myself, which is unfortunate. From what I've seen so far it looks like I'll have to share her with Mina and I don't really like that to be honest. But the MC is all for it apparently. On the topic of Alice, where the fuck do I get antibiotics from?
There is actually not sleep sex but mc can grope one girl at night, call one of the sisters to sleep with her or sleep between both of them , sleep with official gf Alice in her room (H.j at morning) or call her to sleep with him. (Corruption & story progress required for all these)

If scubbus lust is high, she gonna ride mc at night.

Antibiotic available at wandering trader (Random)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Antibiotic available at wandering trader (Random)
It must be a pretty low chance. It's been weeks, the whole time I've been playing actually, I haven't seen a single trader. I just got to 50 days and still nothing. Do you know if it's story locked?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It must be a pretty low chance. It's been weeks, the whole time I've been playing actually, I haven't seen a single trader. I just got to 50 days and still nothing. Do you know if it's story locked?
Explore quest.
It kinda looks annoying for me. He is always there. Lol

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
This game is fun, a lot of content for so little time being developed, I kinda dislike how they used the base illusion game model for the male but thats my only disappointment. Good job.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes