Mac --

Changelog:
Fixed Karelia with Giselle sideface
Fixed some typos
Fixed mount frost
Added more choices "Evil route"
Added meeting with Lord Runar

**Important note**
You need to use a save previous to waking up on your room after Liliana leaves Bredita's Lair. This needs to be done for the next versions of the game to work properly, since it will be based on this one

As always, if you find any bug or error just tell me I'll appreciate it.

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
I had to start all over, but this time I didn't have to help the guy in the village and I had the chance to proceed to the montains without telling the truth about myself. So everything worked out great with the evil route.
Now I just need to restore my neutral save.
I really appreciate that you made it possible for us to proceed without doing everything that is possible in Allesterra and without having to tell the truth to the woman. :D(y)

Reactions: Kthulian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.2.6N.beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2019

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.2 (Final).
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Awesome work (y)

Reactions: papsuken and the66

Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
It means that version 0.2 is finished, it's no longer [Beta] ;)
how can i meet lord runer and the meeting with bredita archmage isn't happening i went to mountain n forest farm village castle talked with everyone Katrina said she went to meditate and that guard is so annoying I'll kill him if i had option i can't sleep either -_-+

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2 Final!

PC (214MB): - - - -
Mac (204MB): - - - -

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
how can i meet lord runer and the meeting with bredita archmage isn't happening i went to mountain n forest farm village castle talked with everyone Katrina said she went to meditate and that guard is so annoying I'll kill him if i had option i can't sleep either -_-+
Did you go a 2nd time to mount frost? The first time you should see some guy there, then you have to visit every place in Allesterra. Just to be sure to trigger the 2nd scene in mount frost, do everything that is possible in Allesterra. After that it should work. Alternative - you don't need to meet the guy in mount frost, if you have already done everything. That's at least what happend in one of my saves.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
The amount of gold found is also random, so 95 gold is perfectly fine.
I only have 92, I'm an unlucky guy

If the amounts of gold are random I believe there will be some way to farm gold in the future (work, monsters, etc.) ?
Would be sad not being able to afford an item (or whatever the gold will be used for) just because you didn't get lucky on your gold rolls

EDIT : I have 82 on my new save, I wonder if I forgot some or if I was really unlucky there
Guess I'll just do it again so I have roughly the same amount than before

Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
Did you go a 2nd time to mount frost? The first time you should see some guy there, then you have to visit every place in Allesterra. Just to be sure to trigger the 2nd scene in mount frost, do everything that is possible in Allesterra. After that it should work. Alternative - you don't need to meet the guy in mount frost, if you have already done everything. That's at least what happend in one of my saves.
done!! ty brother

Reactions: Himerios

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ataegina [Final V0.2]:

PC --
Mac --

Changelog:
Fixed Karelia with Giselle sideface
Fixed some typos
Fixed mount frost
Added more choices "Evil route"
Added meeting with Lord Runar

**Important note**
You need to use a save previous to waking up on your room after Liliana leaves Bredita's Lair. This needs to be done for the next versions of the game to work properly, since it will be based on this one

As always, if you find any bug or error just tell me I'll appreciate it.

remember to put Cuckold(avoidable) about those type of harsh fetishes or you will alienate many people and maybe even lost the opportunity to get new supporters/patreons. (i already asked you this and i know this will be avoidable, but many people here dont know)
;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I only have 92, I'm an unlucky guy

If the amounts of gold are random I believe there will be some way to farm gold in the future (work, monsters, etc.) ?
Would be sad not being able to afford an item (or whatever the gold will be used for) just because you didn't get lucky on your gold rolls

EDIT : I have 82 on my new save, I wonder if I forgot some or if I was really unlucky there
Guess I'll just do it again so I have roughly the same amount than before
92 is lucky, 82 is unlucky. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to get more gold, (and remember gold is not everything in life :LOL: )

remember to put Cuckold(avoidable) about those type of harsh fetishes or you will alienate many people and maybe even lost the opportunity to get new supporters/patreons. (i already asked you this and i know this will be avoidable, but many people here dont know)
;)
Yes, people tend to hate or love things just because of a word, I've seen terrible games being loved just because they have some trending "Tag", and at the same time being hated... Well... Anyway, People!! the cuckold existing in this game is optional and in this version the MC is not the cuck :LOL:

Reactions: UncleVT and Tom10

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Played the updated ver nice turn of events.. i mean training under the masters :giggle: sweet

btw 2 more typos i found for fixing in the next version

in no 1.."has been"
no 2.."too"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes, people tend to hate or love things just because of a word, I've seen terrible games being loved just because they have some trending "Tag", and at the same time being hated... Well... Anyway, People!! the cuckold existing in this game is optional and in this version the MC is not the cuck
yeah, btw i did mean put Cuckold(avoidable) in the op post Genre tags so they dont need to ask you or someone else.

on another note, i love the way you are making the story, playing a mc who is not a pussy and is powerfull is pretty fun :love:

Reactions: Tom10

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Played the updated ver nice turn of events.. i mean training under the masters :giggle: sweet

btw 2 more typos i found for fixing in the next version

in no 1.."has been"
no 2.."too"
Nice :), someday I'll nominate you my official bughunter :LOL:

yeah, btw i did mean put Cuckold(avoidable) in the op post Genre tags so they dont need to ask you or someone else.

on another note, i love the way you are making the story, playing a mc who is not a pussy and is powerfull is pretty fun :love:
Yes I'm just thinking what tags I should consider right now with the current content;)
Thank you, I was never a Fan of weak and pussy MC's that just allow everything from everyone :cool:

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes