GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
No no, thank you! I don't wanna sound like a ungrateful bastard, but any chance the next time you use her you draw the image with a wallpaper ratio (you know, something broad instead of tall)? I would love to use her as my PC wallpaper.
Oh just turn your monitor on its side.

• Haha
Reactions: Abîme

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I came here to tell you that...

Ataegina V0.4.1 (All paths end at the same time)
(Changelog)______________________________________________________________
Continuation of the story (Good and Evil Paths mostly, but there are also changes to the Neutral, best results if you play it again from a v0.3.9 save game)
140+ new images
New combat mechanics and balancing
New spells and abilities (random multiple turn effects like burn/stun/fear/freeze etc...)

Added (Skip battle and Skip turn) to the combat system
Bug fixes

I hope you enjoy it.

If you have any issues let me know how I can help you.
Cheers, have fun
Kthulian

Ozel compression in 3...2...1...

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Ataegina [v0.4.1] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.22 GB - Mac: 2.21 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 711 MB - Mac: 694 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Never played this game before, ended up on the good path. The archmage is about to meet her evil "friend" and it seems I cannot make any more progress. Any ideas?

O

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Is there any NTR content yet? I'm not big on it most of the time, but this game is pretty good (y)
MC can cuck some dude at some point in the game.

If you consider threesome scenarios with your girlfriend and her friend "NTR" then stay far away.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Skjermbilde 2020-06-22 kl. 07.10.44.png

I can't get the new mac verison to extract.
I tried to download the pc version to see if I could just move the game folder, but same result. Any tips?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Holy bouncing balls of mind-numbing confusion. Resetting paths, resetting magic, a vertiginous story line...I need some Dramamine.

• Haha

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Does it still end at the part where the emperor talks about the stone and then Aelia says it will find them instead? Because that is where I had my latest save and when I start from there expecting the game to continue it just says you have reached the end of this version. That is what it said last time so where is the continuation of the good and evil paths then?

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
well another game this week where saves dont load or hell even show up on load screen. second deleted game in 3 days. way to go developers. ur making it real easy to delete this site. months of gameplay just deleted cause u cant fix ur broken game. oh well. deleted.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
First of all, thank you all for coming back to play the game, now let's answer some questions...

Never played this game before, ended up on the good path. The archmage is about to meet her evil "friend" and it seems I cannot make any more progress. Any ideas?

O
Can you explain a bit better? Or even better post a screen?
Thanks ;)

Is there any NTR content yet? I'm not big on it most of the time, but this game is pretty good (y)
I will no longer answer questions about NTR (because everything is NTR these days) but since you sound nice I'll answer:
No, there is no NTR in the game and if there will ever be it will be because the player choose to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why we went with Rolf to where he thought they would be, and that's why he asked you to look for clues while he stayed there ;)
Anyway, you'll meet them all very soon :devilish:

View attachment 701785

I can't get the new mac verison to extract.
I tried to download the pc version to see if I could just move the game folder, but same result. Any tips?
Hey there, have you tried to use Winrar or 7zip for MacOS? Nobody else seems to have a problem with the .rar files. But Someone on a previous version had a similar issue and Winrar for mac solved it.

Does it still end at the part where the emperor talks about the stone and then Aelia says it will find them instead? Because that is where I had my latest save and when I start from there expecting the game to continue it just says you have reached the end of this version. That is what it said last time so where is the continuation of the good and evil paths then?
Yes, as the changelog says, "All paths end at the same place" IF you aren't seeing something new means you haven't played the Evil or Good paths

well another game this week where saves dont load or hell even show up on load screen. second deleted game in 3 days. way to go developers. ur making it real easy to delete this site. months of gameplay just deleted cause u cant fix ur broken game. oh well. deleted.
I'm not even sure how to answer this, if nobody else is complaining and if you are accusing multiple "evil devs" to destroy saves and playability, maybe the problem is on your side? But hey, since you didn't ask for help and deleted those games I guess you solved the problems, Yay !!

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, as the changelog says, "All paths end at the same place" IF you aren't seeing something new means you haven't played the Evil or Good paths
Thanks for answering, I was wondering if I messed up or something. I checked an older save that I believe is good path and yeah I did see some stuff that were new, I haven't played on evil path yet, but it still interesting with where it is going hope MC gets more OP and rescues his sister and unleashes hell on all who stand in his way.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes