asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
In the very beginning of the game, Bredita doms some beta dude. That's about it, I think. At least so far. Kthulian said there will be a femdom path for Bredita, but that's not in the game yet.
Please! I'm usually a good guy who always goes for the good path, but if you say Bredita is going to dominate more guys, I'll immediately switch to the dark side. :love: :love:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Please! I'm usually a good guy who always goes for the good path, but if you say Bredita is going to dominate more guys, I'll immediately switch to the dark side. :love: :love:
Play the paths you want.

I play all 3. Of course, I have to play all 3 now for testing purposes, but even before I started testing the game and became a writer for the game, I played all 3 paths.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thank you! However, your file is not compiled one.
*shrug*

I make changes to rpy scripts all the time, save, close the game, reload and it works just fine.

Does it not fix your problem?

EDIT: Forgot Kthulian doesn't use rpy files. Drop unren in the main folder, select option 2 to decompile the rpyc files, that'll give you the rpy files and then overwrite with that one.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
One I issue I found is that when doing the training battles, I ended up with just 4 magic power and I couldn't attack anymore. Not even the normal attack with the sword, so I had to reload a previous save since you can't quit battles or skip your turn.
A good argument. Point taken.

A little gameplay question though. When I'm training with Professor Rerlvam in the training room, I noticed that, if my MP goes down (4/50 as I recall), then I suddenly can't cast any spells or use any items (even the sword that the queen of Darkeria gave me), so I'm basically stuck. (I chose the super hard Gokthian Elite monster, and it just keeps looking at me and doing nothing while waiting for a reaction, and I can literally do nothing. It seems the only solution is to reload an earlier moment and replay the fight. Or is there some other way out?)
Kthulian I started a new fresh game(without cheating), but when the game reach this point, it give me this message error of code.
View attachment 667181

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v18-1.rpy", line 1311, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissolv' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v18-1.rpyc", line 1311, in script
File "C:\Games\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "C:\Games\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/v18-1.rpy", line 1311, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissolv' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.4n
Fri May 22 22:17:01 2020

View attachment 667182
Here are the fixes, if you are using the regular version use the "Normal version.rar" unpack it on the game folder
If you are using Compressed use the other rar file and do the same

(Fixes the dissolve and missing image, also fix the meelee asking for MP)

Thanks ;)

(Will update the OP with the fix)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
*shrug*

I make changes to rpy scripts all the time, save, close the game, reload and it works just fine.

Does it not fix your problem?

EDIT: Forgot Kthulian doesn't use rpy files. Drop unren in the main folder, select option 2 to decompile the rpyc files, that'll give you the rpy files and then overwrite with that one.
Its working now. I did some tricks. I deleted the compiled v18-1 and run the game. The game compiled a new one. I also renamed the line code "v3g093R" to "v3g093". No more crash or error. Thank you!

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Its working now. I did some tricks. I deleted the compiled v18-1 and run the game. The game compiled a new one. I also renamed the line code "v3g093R" to "v3g093". No more crash or error. Thank you!
Sounds like I didn't really do anything, but you're welcome.

I'll just leave that to Kthulian from now on.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Here are the fixes, if you are using the regular version use the "Normal version.rar" unpack it on the game folder
If you are using Compressed use the other rar file and do the same

(Fixes the dissolve and missing image, also fix the meelee asking for MP)

Thanks ;)

(Will update the OP with the fix)
Thank you! Its working now.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
No female domination? What a pity! How many people are there in this world who simply don't know where the good stuff is in life?...
So nice to see another man of culture. Well there are other small stuff like how Carilielle (the shapeshifting lieutenant of Lust) tempting you, and while not really femdom, Mida roleplaying a necromancer and performing a kiss of death on you if you complimented her robe was totally adorable.

Yeah, that's the reason I'm such a big Bredita fan. But I do hope every path gets a bit of femdom. For instance you could have some findom with Calessa if you don't use the crystal (or get bought to service her if you run out of money). Or at the end of each path you could be tempted by someone like Lust or Bredita to see if you'll earn your good ending or throw it all away at the last moment. Or you could just have Mida be a dominant girlfriend if her corruption stat is high enough.

My one complaint of the game so far is how it's all instantly over if you give in to temptation. For instance in Monster Girl Quest if you gave in, you'd get a short scene about how you were drained of all cum and then a small description of the consequences of your actions, like you were unable to forget her and kept coming back, or you were drained to death and now she will terrorize the villagers cause you failed to stop her. Here if you fall in the temptation of Carilielle and cum, it's just "You feel your energy draining away" and then game over. It feels like a disappointing finish after some good build up (Carilielle is hot af) and the only consequence of your immoral action is that you have to rollback a couple lines.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Play the paths you want.

I play all 3. Of course, I have to play all 3 now for testing purposes, but even before I started testing the game and became a writer for the game, I played all 3 paths.
Out of curiosity, does this mean that, in the end, you don't care if the traditionally good guys win? I.e., you also find it enjoyable if the bad guys win? Or do you mean to say that the "bad" route doesn't imply the triumph of evil, for the world and/or for the protagonist?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, does this mean that, in the end, you don't care if the traditionally good guys win? I.e., you also find it enjoyable if the bad guys win? Or do you mean to say that the "bad" route doesn't imply the triumph of evil, for the world and/or for the protagonist?
I'll answer that because I play all 3 paths as well. First of all I did it cause I'd hate to miss all the scenes the other paths have. And while I normally play the good guy path too, I can see how other paths can be appealing too. Instead of doing what you're told as a good guy, you can just follow your own path as neutral.

And when you speak about not caring if the bad guys win, it depends on what bad guys you're talking about. Do I mind an ending where Gluttony would try to eat everyone and demons just wipe out humanity? Of course I mind. Do I mind an ending where Bredita takes over the world and potentially turns you into her sex slave in order to achieve it? I mind the good guys trying to stop that.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So nice to see another man of culture.
Oh why thank you! I am very much into "culture," especially when it gets really dark; I've even been pondering the possibility of writing a game myself some day, the biggest problem being that I know next to nothing about programming and coding, and the conversations between game developers make me think it is a really daunting task (especially with CGs and animation, I suppose).

Well there are other small stuff like how Carilielle (the shapeshifting lieutenant of Lust) tempting you, and while not really femdom, Mida roleplaying a necromancer and performing a kiss of death on you if you complimented her robe was totally adorable.
I've just finished the "good" path, and I haven't seen any of these scenes; I imagine they are in the "neutral" or "evil" path, right?

Yeah, that's the reason I'm such a big Bredita fan.
The more I saw of her, the more I liked her. I do like femdom involving really evil-looking characters like the demon sister in Ataegina, but I like it even more when they are more like normal people whose evil lies in their heart.

But I do hope every path gets a bit of femdom. For instance you could have some findom with Calessa if you don't use the crystal (or get bought to service her if you run out of money). Or at the end of each path you could be tempted by someone like Lust or Bredita to see if you'll earn your good ending or throw it all away at the last moment. Or you could just have Mida be a dominant girlfriend if her corruption stat is high enough.
Kthulian doesn't give me the impression of someone who would enjoy doing that, though. I'll take whatever little bits he leaves scattered around, because the world-building and character development here are quite good, leaving even some space for Kthulian, if he is so inclined, to say something interesting about what 'good', 'evil' and 'neutral' really mean, other than simply choices for players. (Say, thinking about the real origin of the MC, and whether his choices for good or evil follow his "true nature" or actually go against it.)

How do you increase the corruption stats for the girls, say, for Mida? And what is the consequence -- other H-scenes (even on the "good" path?) or just variations on the scenes that already exist?

My one complaint of the game so far is how it's all instantly over if you give in to temptation. For instance in Monster Girl Quest [...]
I suppose this is part of the unavoidable fact in art (and games are art) that you can't make things as complete and detailed as in real life -- especially if you are making a game alone. (TvTropes calls it "The Law of Conservation of Detail" I think: only pursue those details/branches/lines/routes that are important for the story you want to tell, ortherwise, well, game over.)

If you liked Monster Girl Quest (which I did, too!), you probably also liked Peniban Quest, which I see as a spiced-up version of MGQ. It was soooo much fun!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
First of all I did it cause I'd hate to miss all the scenes the other paths have.
Yes, that's the main reason to do it, I understand. Personally, I always found it interesting that one might think the appeal of story-telling games is that you get to choose your own "true" path, by e.g. making decisions as you actually would if you were the MC: you'd then make the story your own. But what I see games turning into is an exploration of design space in which your goal is to see EVERYTHING the developer put in there. As if in a sense we wanted to go back to old "simple" story books: you read ALL the pages. I don't think it's just to get all the H-scenes; I see this happening also in non-erotic games.

Instead of doing what you're told as a good guy, you can just follow your own path as neutral.
That was the reason I might intellectually enjoy it: after all, human personality is not so simple that it can be described as "good" or "bad" without further clarification, so there are moments in which the player isn't sure if s/he would really be good or bad when confronted with a certain choice. We often wonder in life how things could have turned out if we had made different choices; well-written VNs can give you the chance to see that.

And when you speak about not caring if the bad guys win, it depends on what bad guys you're talking about. Do I mind an ending where Gluttony would try to eat everyone and demons just wipe out humanity? Of course I mind. Do I mind an ending where Bredita takes over the world and potentially turns you into her sex slave in order to achieve it? I mind the good guys trying to stop that.
Ah! But that's where temptation comes in... Suppose, just to stay within the VN, that the only way to get Bredita to take over the world and turn us into her sex slaves were to ALSO allow Gluttony free rein over, say, half of the world and have to sit through scene after scene of innocent people being eaten alive... Would you still choose that? In other words, is it moral to unleash great evil on the world so that we get what we like? Wouldn't doing that make us truly evil? But if we like Bredita's domination so much, wouldn't we be tempted?... Heh heh heh.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
One of the thinks that I find more interesting in this game it´s that you have two tiers of evil. Perdita-tier of evil and demon/devil/Slayer tier of evil. And you find the good/neutral guys in a sort of aliance/cooperation with the first tier of evil. Not a black&white vision of the wold, but one with shadows of gray.

It´s obvious that there are a good amount of respect between Perdita and Ayna. They can be adversaries. They can be enemies. But I don´t believe that there are hate between them. I can perfectly see an ending of the game in wich the Devil/Demon tier of evil will be defeated and then the Perdita/Anya factions get a deal, a workable arrangement, with one of them having the upper hand, depending may be of the MC actions, but not seeking the destruction of the other.

And thats the reason that, when playing the good or the evil path I try to keep my scores in the single digit range. And If I can, close to a value of 5.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I've just finished the "good" path, and I haven't seen any of these scenes; I imagine they are in the "neutral" or "evil" path, right?
The Mida one is in the newest update so yeah you got to be neutral since that's the updated part. The Carilielle part is in all paths. After you get captured by the Slayers, she unlocks your bindings, tells you to go to a certain room, and when you do she casts a spell that gets you aroused and starts kissing your cock. If you make her stop the scene ends, while if you let her continue you get a choice to cum in her mouth or resist. Resisting makes her transform into Mida/Isabella/Liliana (depending on which path you are on) and you get that choice again, and if you resist again she transforms into Ayna/Katja/Bredita to tempt you for a final time. Cumming at any time results in a game over.

I suppose this is part of the unavoidable fact in art (and games are art) that you can't make things as complete and detailed as in real life -- especially if you are making a game alone. (TvTropes calls it "The Law of Conservation of Detail" I think: only pursue those details/branches/lines/routes that are important for the story you want to tell, ortherwise, well, game over.)
I don't really see where that comes into play in what I'm talking about. I didn't say that he should make any significant differences in storyline depending on how you reacted on each individual scene. I said that if a choice leads to a game over, make a small scene before you get the game over instead of having just 2 lines, otherwise it can feel anticlimactic.

If you liked Monster Girl Quest (which I did, too!), you probably also liked Peniban Quest, which I see as a spiced-up version of MGQ. It was soooo much fun!
I did try it out, but it didn't come close for me. MGQ I still remember vividly, Peniban Quest I barely do, which makes me think the characters weren't nearly as fleshed out which is a big minus for me. The one that comes close for me is Monster Girl Dreams, although it's still in alpha and there aren't any CGs of the characters having sex yet. Then again I've followed it since hardly any character had any sprites, but much to my surprise the writing was good enough for me to enjoy it and keep checking up on it.

Ah! But that's where temptation comes in... Suppose, just to stay within the VN, that the only way to get Bredita to take over the world and turn us into her sex slaves were to ALSO allow Gluttony free rein over, say, half of the world and have to sit through scene after scene of innocent people being eaten alive... Would you still choose that? In other words, is it moral to unleash great evil on the world so that we get what we like? Wouldn't doing that make us truly evil? But if we like Bredita's domination so much, wouldn't we be tempted?
Well something like what you mentioned would be a real turnoff. I really hate it when you aren't the most important (at least male) character to the woman dominating you, and her partnering up with Gluttony would go near that category. But personally I have not too many delusions about how good I am when playing a video game. I am good when it's beneficial for me, or when I'm not too much affected by the choices. But while I would hate it if the Slayer emperor ruled the world, morality wise how would it be any different in helping Bredita rule over it instead? I have no real evidence she'd be a better ruler. I just want to make it happen cause helping my dream girl achieve her goals speaks to me more than just being good for the sake of being good.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
As far as the good/evil thing goes, I just want to see what happens on all paths.

Do I want Bredita to take over the world? No. Am I going to let her? No. I'm going to grow more powerful than her, dominate her, and take over the world myself, and then probably meet some tragic fate because I was an asshole. :LOL:

Anyway, the evil path isn't my favorite of the three, but I still want to see what happens. The biggest problem with the evil path so far is that it hasn't been very evil at all. Evil in name only. It's not in the evil path yet, but the most evil thing you can do in the game right now is enslave Calessa with the soul stone.

Any chance with Archmage Ayna in future updates? or is she 100% lesbian? I think that she is the most beautiful woman in this game.(I don't consider the illusion scene)
Yes, eventually. I don't have any idea when, though, you would have to ask Kthulian, if he will give up that information.

Last edited:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Only recently played the neutral path and it's by far my favorite out of the three, the MC's reaction to finding his "mom" and "sister" feels a bit off though. Unless I'm mistaken they aren't related by blood, rather the MC was found when he was a infant, but that is still unknown to the MC. He has more or less no reaction to the fact that Katla is his "mom", and his interest in Isabella doesn't seem to go beyond that he likes her(or think that she's hot) and he doesn't seem overly conflicted(zero fucks given, apparently) by the fact that they are "siblings". Feels like the scene with the flashback and what followed was a wasted opportunity.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is there any Cheats ?

Asking because I am not a big fan of actual combat in adult Games and it seems a pain to actually struggle in fights :|

unless I get something from the risk of losing, but that is a whole different subject lol

sorry if that offends anyone

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes