clms100

Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
I have made a Spanish translation of Ataegina, I attach it for those who want to play it in Spanish. regards

Updated to the new version 0.50

Download the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the translation 'game' folder where you've installed the original game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Edited: Updated translation to Act II v0.5.1.
I leave the two translations, in case someone wants the one of Act I.

I'm uploading the translation of act 2 again because I have detected a small error that I have already fixed.
My apologies for that.

Edited 2. I upload again the translation where the buttons of the main menu in Spanish are added. My sincere thanks to the creator of the game for making them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola,
He realizado una traducción a Español de Ataegina, la adjunto para quien quiera jugarlo en español. saludos

Actualizado a la nueva versión 0.5.0

Descargar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' la traducción dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Opciones

Editado: Traducción actualizada al Acto II v0.5.1.
Dejo las dos traducciones, por si alguien quiere la del Acto I.

Subo de nuevo la traducción del acto 2 porque he detectado un pequeño error que ya he arreglado.
Mis disculpas por ello.

Editado2. Subo de nuevo la traducción en donde se añaden los botones del menú principal en español.
Mi más sincero agradecimiento al creador del juego por hacerlos.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Come on, it's clear Cerea is more of a scholar than a fighter despite being of Pride, maybe that was why she was cast out. Or maybe some other reason we'll find out later.
Maybe a "drama" related with her is upcoming.... Who knows...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure she could still betray you but, from what we've seen, it seems she hates her own kind and especially the seven and has managed to stay hidden/neutral for a while before meeting the MC. Who knows, maybe letting her explore the library at the castle could be a mistake but it's a decision the MC makes without input from us so, if it is then we'll all get it.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is it better to postpone becoming elite ??
But bredita want her slave girl as an elite & according to ayana bredita is smart

Nodusk

Nov 8, 2020
Help me do not understand why the game ends on version 4.7 in the pool, although version 4.9 is and there is additional content in the game resources, but it does not start
sorry for bad english using translator

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Help me do not understand why the game ends on version 4.7 in the pool, although version 4.9 is and there is additional content in the game resources, but it does not start

lemme guess, you are using old wt mod.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
sorry for bad english using translator
a clean game without mods
solved the problem by downloading the game from here
dude, you just need to roll back a little and then continue the game normally. you have to do this in every new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Good game. Plot, action, many characters. I do not agree with the previous opinion - side quests are necessary and interesting. They help to gain reputation with the characters and not everything is straightforward to act, for this you can play something else, well, or watch). One feels a large-scale project. Many locations, combat system, map - which means a big world. The picture at 4K is not great. But still the plot, the action. We need a continuation!

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes