Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That did fix the Anya variables but now fav waifu Katriona is broken :LOL:. Katriona love variable error and I suspect if you post a fix for that it will be followed by a broken Katriona corr variable...

It's really weird because I'm certain I never messed with any character variables (since there really was no use for it). All I did earlier in the game was edit a couple alignment points and money...

Try with this one, let me know if it works

Reactions: Ghostly and AL.d

clms100

Mar 19, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
For people that are using clean original versions should work fine (nobody on patreon had issues... yet) , the ones using emulators, mods, save editors etc... Are having issues... Big surprise...
I used a save editors and I had no problem (maybe because I remained resonable).

Zaidennn

Jul 17, 2020
cant play act 2 i just get asked if i wanne be part of the elite or not then some short credits and i get booted to the main menu no errors or anything but i also dont get sloth to create a save for act 2

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Kthulian. I think Visibility of the masked men's dialogue at tunnel is poor. It is ash colour + most time dark background with fog. Change colour or something to increase visibility.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
People, you don't have to save during the talk with Sloth.... Sloth will tell you to name a file (it's a automatic), a file that you do not see on the save menu. It will only show up when you run act2 and press "Start"
I saved a game with the name "end act1" and it still does not show up. Playing on a osx compressed version of act 1. Do I have to start over? Or is there a way to recapture everything done in Act 1? Some games do a questionnaire at the start of the new portion to fill in all the decision points that eliminates all these possible problems. As was previously said, import functions are quite - shall we say - iffy...

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
can you delete import saves made to many now its only showing 3 and starts from the bottom and cant scroll down to show the rest

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me why Katla, Isabella, and Katriona look very similar to each other? Did the dev mention it anywhere?

They clearly share the same model. I understand the similarities between Katla, and Isabella since they're mother, and daughter. What about Katriona? Is there a deeper reason, or is it simply a matter of "just because?"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes