-DarkSky-

Jan 28, 2021
Ataegina Türkçe Çeviri ActII 0.5.3'ün güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. -
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

You can reach the current version of Ataegina Turkish Translation Act2 0.5.3 here. -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ataegina Türkçe çeviri Act1-Act2 en son sürümle güncel versiyonu - burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

Ataegina Turkish translation file is here Act1-Act2 is up to date with the latest version -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Am having trouble getting Act 1 to finish. At some point I got an end but don't remember which one. So I went back and made the other choice which took me me on a very long path. I am on a neutral path and have gotten to the tower with the centaur guardians and the golem sentry. I left Cerea in the tower and have returned to the college. Am I close to the end of Act 1 yet?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Am having trouble getting Act 1 to finish. At some point I got an end but don't remember which one. So I went back and made the other choice which took me me on a very long path. I am on a neutral path and have gotten to the tower with the centaur guardians and the golem sentry. I left Cerea in the tower and have returned to the college. Am I close to the end of Act 1 yet?
I think so.
By the by, those endings are with Lust, when joining elders & at frozen place

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
How do we pronounce: Ataegina.

I've been saying it At-a-geena.

Is it At-ay-geena? Something else?

I hope someone's been pronouncing the latter portion as JYNA.

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
The game will check your alignment after you fight the giant demon Adamastor, that will set you on one of 3 paths. >3 Good (college) <3 >-3 Neutral (Demon Hunters) <-3 Evil (Bredita)

Fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

You need Act I V0.5, it's the end of Act I (When you reach the end of Act I the game will ask you for a name to export a file with your stats)
Then you need Act II that is currently at V0.5.2. (It will import your stats from Act I)
I need help, it does not appear to me, what you say is that it asks for a name, the credits appear and then it sends me to the menu. Can anyone help me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kthulian, I apologize if this has already been reported, but searching this thread for things like name, save, game, and save game have (as you can imagine) pulled up a billion results each through which to sift. Could you perhaps change the color of text for save names / time stamps? The grey-on-blue you currently have is challenging to read. I personally have very good color distinction; I can't imagine how hard it might be for anyone with less color discernment.

Ataegina — BGcolor vs TextColor.png

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Not to spoil my interest……I decide to wait until the new upgrade is bigger than 1G……otherwise it would be really painful to play it hahaha.Really looking forward to the whole ACT II.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
Why I can't Play act 2? I am playing in windows, And I didn't find any keyWord about playing act2 where Sloth is describing about my mc. Someone please help me.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Why I can't Play act 2? I am playing in windows, And I didn't find any keyWord about playing act2 where Sloth is describing about my mc. Someone please help me.
You have to have finished act 1 to get act 2 to work otherwise you get that message.

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes