Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm... I am at 9 max with Ryn currently as well and didn't cheat... at least not on girls' scores! haha :devilish: I did take the gold and skills cheats at the start of the game but no file editing or other cheats to bump up scores with the ladies. I don't remember seeing that message either but I just reached the 9 with Ryn. I will likely see that message the next time I earn a point with her like I have been seeing with Mida for some time now. After seeing the max score message for Mida several times I finally started taking the corruption options to see how kinky Mida would be.:devilish:

Kthulian... while I am here, I must say that Ataegina is top of the mark for AVNs in story, renders, animations and gameplay. This is a brilliantly crafted masterpiece. I look forward to each new installment and to the final revelation at the end.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Thank you, I'll try to keep up with the expectations.

PS: That cheater message will only appear if it's impossible to have a certain amount of points at that exact time.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I just hacked patreon and got the latest version to share with you. Check it out!!

Here is ActII V0.7.1!!

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 Android The66

Changelog:

All paths updated
Over 250 new images
Continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

And the links to Act I remain the same:

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
I love Lufina :love:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I just hacked patreon and got the latest version to share with you. Check it out!!

Here is ActII V0.7.1!!

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.7.1 Android The66

Changelog:

All paths updated
Over 250 new images
Continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

And the links to Act I remain the same:

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Oh great i played it yesterday and now today is an update, amazing

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you, I'll try to keep up with the expectations.

PS: That cheater message will only appear if it's impossible to have a certain amount of points at that exact time.
As soon as I hit submit on my last post I saw your post... Hacked Patreon, eh? Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Who's cheating now?
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Seriously... That render is to die for fabulous...
Top it off with v0.7.1 and that is some delicious icing on the cake!
I just confirmed v0.7.1 has finished DL. So... Phat's gotta run now...
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I don't understand: male dominance is written in the tags of the game, then female dominance is written in the genres... What does it mean? Who dominates whom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A1sawad

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Whoa, this update was awesome.
Really digging the Elven Kingdom storyline arc. Lufina is a great character, and spending some more quality time is Isabella is always welcome :love: (though I do hope we get some more for Enainia as well).

One question I have is, regarding the bear (the one which runs away from MC and Isabella, seeing them after their sex), is that the same bear that attacked Karelia the farmgirl, that MC scared away at that time with his spell. That seems like quite a while ago, back in Act 1? Cause that's the only bear I remember.

If not, someone will need to remind me, heh.

And speaking of sex with Isabella, seems like she's the second girl in the game after Mida to ask the question "You came so much in me, what if I get pregnant?" (if player chooses to cum in her pussy) Is it just me or did she just pass a certain threshold? :BootyTime:

And with Ayna & Bredita storylines teased, I do wonder whether the next focus will be on those two (after the Elven Kingdom arc) :unsure:.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
When the changelog says " All paths updated " does that mean that each path got a bit of an update or all paths are currently converged into one path atm?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Really digging the Elven Kingdom storyline arc. Lufina is a great character, and spending some more quality time is Isabella is always welcome :love: (though I do hope we get some more for Enainia as well).

One question I have is, regarding the bear (the one which runs away from MC and Isabella, seeing them after their sex), is that the same bear that attacked Karelia the farmgirl, that MC scared away at that time with his spell. That seems like quite a while ago, back in Act 1? Cause that's the only bear I remember.

And speaking of sex with Isabella, seems like she's the second girl in the game after Mida to ask the question "You came so much in me, what if I get pregnant?" (if player chooses to cum in her pussy) Is it just me or did she just pass a certain threshold? :BootyTime:

And with Ayna & Bredita storylines teased, I do wonder whether the next focus will be on those two (after the Elven Kingdom arc) :unsure:.
Same bear, you've encountered him a few times now.

Reactions: JJJ84

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

it is LOL very funny situation...encounter the man who terrorized you in the far part of the earth lol

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
When the changelog says " All paths updated " does that mean that each path got a bit of an update or all paths are currently converged into one path atm?
its not clear...i had only the story with the elf continued...no other coimapnion besides MC sister...so don't really know if based on our previous choice story will be different in another path..i doubt it though

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
its not clear...i had only the story with the elf continued...no other coimapnion besides MC sister...so don't really know if based on our previous choice story will be different in another path..i doubt it though
When the dev says all paths updated I think they mean good, evil, and neutral rather than love interest paths. Just wanted to know if all of those 3 paths are currently on the same spot or if each of the 3 paths got a bit of an update.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes