PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
;)(y)
View attachment 2079748

Hi, can anyone help me? I just downloaded the latest version of the game, but I can't create a new game, it shows my old save, but I don't even have the old version anymore, but the game still shows me the save. I want to create a new game but I can't..
You need both portions of the game installed to allow the second act to retrieve the data from the first act.
Once you have saves made in the second act you no longer need the first act for retrieving saves. Those are stored in act two. However, you will always need act one installed to allow a new game start in act two.

Hope this helps you friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Mr.PotatoChips
Feb 14, 2018
;)(y)
You need both portions of the game installed to allow the second act to retrieve the data from the first act.
Once you have saves made in the second act you no longer need the first act for retrieving saves. Those are stored in act two. However, you will always need act one installed to allow a new game start in act two.

Hope this helps you friend, Phat;)(y)

Got it.. Thanks a lot for the support friend :) :D

Feb 14, 2018
You do not need Act 1 installed, you need to have finished it, though.
You just need the auto-save, created in a special scene with Sloth, after the end of Act 1.
Then, instead of going to the Load menu, you just click Start, then Continue.
It will automatically offer you the auto-save.
Thank you :)

Reactions: whichone

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
what kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?
I haven't played this game yet

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Really loving spending time in the Elven Kingdom with Enainia, Lufina, and Isabella.

(Not that I'm complaining since the Elves arc has been great, though I am curious) as to how many more updates will be spent on the Elves arc, before the game moves onto the next arc.
Afterall, Ryo did invite MC to her Kingdom (which I'd assume will be another arc of its own), not to mention other characters (like Ayna, Bredita, Katriona, Katla, Jendayi and others) whom I hope the game returns to focus on as well.

Always a joy with the Ataegina updates at the end of the month.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
how do you kill Hilkra after getting alma back to the place when it's being attacked
Just beat him, then the Prince.
I used Battle Magic, Tier 3, Elemental Explosion. This should stun, or freeze him. Sometimes it just burns, if it applies that effect, I roll back and use Summoning, Tier 3, Dire Wolf Pack, to soak up his attacks plus do a little extra damage, per turn.
I'll use Elemental Explosion again, when the Stun\Freeze has 1 turn left. In the meantime, I use Mana Steal to boost my Magic back up.
I like to send my Tier 3 doggies while my Tier 3 Illusion shadow form is activated. If I lack mana, I just steal it while in Shadow form. Slow but invincible combination, guaranteed NO DAMAGE taken :cool:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
"Set" is on Evil path.
"Horus" is on good path. Both okey.
But i wonder; why Horus is on Neutral path too ?? "Anubis" would have been a better fit there i guess.

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
I like to send my Tier 3 doggies while my Tier 3 Illusion shadow form is activated. If I lack mana, I just steal it while in Shadow form. Slow but invincible combination, guaranteed NO DAMAGE taken :cool:
awesome thanks for the advice killed him :)

Reactions: zh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Set" is on Evil path.
But i wonder; why Horus is on Neutral path too ?? "Anubis" would have been a better fit there i guess.
cause neutral might have become good path. besides there aren't that much difference between paths.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"Set" is on Evil path.
I might be mixing up this game with another one... but if I recall correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there is simply no 3rd god available for neutral path.
and frankly there is no particular reason to have one compared to just balancing out the 2 gods.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
MC's foster mom & foster sis
Demon siblings
Really? This whole stepfamily makes me sad, hope someone can make a patch removing that.

Now, what kind of mind control are in this game? Is it used to make the girls cock hungry zombies or is used as part of the plot in a non sexual way?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? This whole stepfamily makes me sad, hope someone can make a patch removing that.

Now, what kind of mind control are in this game? Is it used to make the girls cock hungry zombies or is used as part of the plot in a non sexual way?
1. can't be real mother and sister since mc is found on battlefield and his actual parents are gone, wouldn't make sense at all for steps being actual mother and sister.
2. part of plot and coercion, nothing extreme.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka very nice, some sex, some battles (fun for 1st time skip on 2nd), some funnies and some story.

scrshots:

1. winners on right and losers on left (even w/o elf princess magic) since stepsis would have beaten half of opponents singlehandedly.
2.-3. Kthulian i think your spellchecker is broken unless prison in elves language has extra i.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes