Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
My mouse screws up the screen, it's like "Microsoft Paint", if I move it it repaints the screen. Is it me or a bug.
I apologise if this was asked already, I did look and search but 69 pages and I'm easily to side tract

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kthulian I am having a glitch in the game, I think. I am continue with a save game created on chat between demons Pride and Lust. Now, every transition dialog shows and hides Lust avatar face before change to another avatar.I think must be something unmatching int the script lines. lustface.png

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
My mouse screws up the screen, it's like "Microsoft Paint", if I move it it repaints the screen. Is it me or a bug.
I apologise if this was asked already, I did look and search but 69 pages and I'm easily to side tract
Hey there, it's the first time for that one, anyone else having this issue?
Does it happen only in this game?
Hehehe 69 ...

Kthulian I am having a glitch in the game, I think. I am continue with a save game created on chat between demons Pride and Lust. Now, every transition dialog shows and hides Lust avatar face before change to another avatar.I think must be something unmatching int the script lines. View attachment 401273
I've had some reports that Isabella face keeps popping up, but it seems just a few people get that bug. Anyone else having this "head glitch"?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey there, it's the first time for that one, anyone else having this issue?
Does it happen only in this game?
Hehehe 69 ...

I've had some reports that Isabella face keeps popping up, but it seems just a few people get that bug. Anyone else having this "head glitch"?
Sorry, all my fault, turns out I had a missing driver, haven't met the floating head yet.
Great game BTW

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I just started this game for the first time and it happens to me. Every time someone else starts a line of dialogue there is a flash of Archmage Anya's face. It is the face that shows up during her dialogue, but it flashes for a moment then disappears (just the face and the text bar, but without her name).

So like my example, this is a convo where this dude is just about to start talking. I think it happens when the art changes on screen, because it flashed when he started talking. Then he said a few lines and nothing, but when his expression changed the image of Anya's face popped up again for a moment. Hope this helps, liking the game so far!

EDIT: I redownloaded the full game and it seems fine now

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo and luisar018

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Just checking to see whether all paths stop at the Lust & Pride demons plotting? Or is the mentioned evil path update still in the works and I'd have to switch to good/neutral to go further now?

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Just checking to see whether all paths stop at the Lust & Pride demons plotting? Or is the mentioned evil path update still in the works and I'd have to switch to good/neutral to go further now?
I have save game for all paths. That make me follow all paths.

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Here is my save game package following all paths in version 0.3.2. For everyone who wanna try every path without start all over.
Unzip, copy the "saves" folder and paste to "Ataegina-V0.3.2-pc\game". Rewrite all files when asked.
Good path save founded on page 1, Neutral path saves founded on page 10 and Evil path saves founded on page 20

WARNING!! I am using cheats +5 skills and money. My saves will replace your saves, so backup your original saves before replace mine.

Enjoy!

May 23, 2019
Is Ataegina mc,s mom?
I would say that's one of the theories, would that make MC a God?
Is MC the Lich that he faces? Is the MC remembering that he is Isabella brother but he is seeing things with someone else eyes?
Look at the events he remembers from the past, he is not present in most of them, only a few...
There are lots of questions, I know all the answers because I'm the 3 eyed raven but you are not :sneaky:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone describe me what is the difference between evil or good?
There are actually three paths in this game:
- Good, where you are an agent of the archmage
- Neutral, where you go hand in hand with demon hunters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Evil, where you align with the evil sorceress Bredita
The three storylines give different adventures.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes