Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
v4213.jpg

Denizens of Ataegina, allow me to introduce you to...

Calessa!

Calessa is a new character being introduced in the v0.4.0 update.

Kthulian allowed me to design her, and I've written all of her scenes in the upcoming update. I will also write all of her scenes throughout the rest of the game, so I sincerely hope that you all will be... pleased. :sneaky::LOL:

My thanks to Kthulian for giving me this opportunity to present my writing to you. I hope you all enjoy your first tastes of Calessa. :LOL:

If you like my writing in Ataegina and would like to see more, please show Kthulian your support. Thank you. :)

v4445.jpg

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Roll back to before the battle and save, if you didn't already have a save before the battle.

Exit the game, launch the game, and reload the save. Should fix the issue. (y)
That (frozen after battle with statue in Darkeria) also happened to me, and saving before the battle and reloading does indeed take care of that. Maybe it's a more general thing -- some variable that isn't being reset somewhere?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That (frozen after battle with statue in Darkeria) also happened to me, and saving before the battle and reloading does indeed take care of that. Maybe it's a more general thing -- some variable that isn't being reset somewhere?
I'm not sure, plus combat has been completely overhauled for this version, so hopefully that will take care of the issue. If not, Kthulian may have to take a look at the code to see where the hangup could be.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 664042

Denizens of Ataegina, allow me to introduce you to...

Calessa!

Calessa is a new character being introduced in the v0.4.0 update.

Kthulian allowed me to design her, and I've written all of her scenes in the upcoming update. I will also write all of her scenes throughout the rest of the game, so I sincerely hope that you all will be... pleased. :sneaky::LOL:

My thanks to Kthulian for giving me this opportunity to present my writing to you. I hope you all enjoy your first tastes of Calessa. :LOL:

If you like my writing in Ataegina and would like to see more, please show Kthulian your support. Thank you. :)

View attachment 664043
Gawdamn that's one of the best bodies I've seen in these AVN, thanks for the Update guys

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Gawdamn that's one of the best bodies I've seen in these AVN, thanks for the Update guys
She fulfills our sorely lacking "Bimbo Body Type" quota we've been missing in the game.

I hope everyone enjoys the update. I admittedly didn't do a lot for the game this time.
Just proof read and added some flavor to some scenes. There is a scene with Katriona and Mida in the College Laboratory I wrote if you get a chance to look at that.

Hopefully soon there will be more characters that I write for besides Kat, and soon there will even be a character I thought up in the game.

Yamitatsu

Sep 1, 2019
Really enjoying it so far :)
I just wish the font size was not this big, and the narrator sentences not that chopped and in the middle of the screen. Don't know if it stays like that or not, but I'll keep playing nonetheless :)

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Really enjoying it so far :)
I just wish the font size was not this big, and the narrator sentences not that chopped and in the middle of the screen. Don't know if it stays like that or not, but I'll keep playing nonetheless :)
If you're on PC, and maybe even MAC, press A on the keyboard to bring up a menu that allows you to resize the font.

I hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Kthulian

braindead

May 17, 2017
Is it confirmed that certain characters are restricted based on your alignment path? For example, is Ayna only available if you try to romance her on the good path? Or can you try to seduce/corrupt her on the evil path? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes