Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
She fulfills our sorely lacking "Bimbo Body Type" quota we've been missing in the game.

I hope everyone enjoys the update. I admittedly didn't do a lot for the game this time.
Just proof read and added some flavor to some scenes. There is a scene with Katriona and Mida in the College Laboratory I wrote if you get a chance to look at that.

Hopefully soon there will be more characters that I write for besides Kat, and soon there will even be a character I thought up in the game.
I mean I don't really like the "Bimbo" types that are way too thicc and crazy
this one seems like perfection bodywise I'd say, her thighs are just.. my gawd

Definitely dimensional twins, you and I man ;D. Many homages will be paid to Calessa later.
Brother, we're basically twins man :KEK:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I plan to play multiple playthroughs when the game is finished. So I can skip.:ROFLMAO:
A lot of scenes between good/neutral/evil are the same and you can quick skip through them if you've played them on the other routes and just see the unique scenes for each route.

At least, I think you're able to skip through them because you've seen then before. If you can't, it's easy enough to turn on skipping through unseen text to skip through those scenes and just stop when you come across something new to you. Just go into preferences and turn on skip unseen text if it doesn't let you skip through the scenes you've already seen on the other routes.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
A lot of scenes between good/neutral/evil are the same and you can quick skip through them if you've played them on the other routes and just see the unique scenes for each route.

At least, I think you're able to skip through them because you've seen then before. If you can't, it's easy enough to turn on skipping through unseen text to skip through those scenes and just stop when you come across something new to you. Just go into preferences and turn on skip unseen text if it doesn't let you skip through the scenes you've already seen on the other routes.
Yep the plan is to skip all text I've seen and play new scenes.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
is there a walkthrough guide for each path or is it not needed
The game explains how to get onto each path, but the explanation is simple:

3 karma and higher is the good path, -3 and lower is the evil path, anywhere between 2 and -2 is the neutral path.

Reactions: luisar018

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not sure, plus combat has been completely overhauled for this version, so hopefully that will take care of the issue. If not, Kthulian may have to take a look at the code to see where the hangup could be.
I have just played the good chap route WITHOUT this update. Are the changes in combat substantial enought to give the game a rerun in the good path.

Donwloading and trying the Neutral path now

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Still no fus ro dah :cry: :LOL:jokes apart good update as always slapper Kthu .... and the new girl is hot as fuck ( not as Mida obviously :KEK: )...cheers for her Ozel :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have just played the good chap route WITHOUT this update. Are the changes in combat substantial enought to give the game a rerun in the good path.

Donwloading and trying the Neutral path now
If you've played through the good path already, no need to redo for the combat, unless you just want to replay the good route. :LOL:
Still no fus ro dah :cry: :LOL:jokes apart good update as always slapper Kthu .... and the new girl is hot as fuck ( not as Mida obviously :KEK: )...cheers for her Ozel :sneaky:
Thanks, Hestia. Glad you enjoyed her. :sneaky::LOL:

Cheers. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Nice update, really good sex scenes, the girls in this game are amazing, loved the new character as well and the rebalancing in combat was really fun. Loved the new spells and also how Mida was useful in combat as a guest, hope we can have more characters helping in battle and with different skills.

Really, this is one of the only games here that the gameplay itself is fun, good job!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
using cheat mode +10 skills and +1000 gold
Mida sex scene after the Imp incident..
I love it->Lie on the bed->So hot->Listen-> leads to the following error after she cums...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v18-1.rpy", line 1311, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissolv' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v18-1.rpyc", line 1311, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.4n
Thu May 21 00:44:22 2020

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I love it->Lie on the bed->So hot->Listen-> leads to the following error after she cums...
Code:

While running game code:
Back up a few pages, save the game. Find the line in the rpyc file, change it to dissolve. I think it will work.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Back up a few pages, save the game. Find the line in the rpyc file, change it to dissolve. I think it will work.
That would be in the rpy file. (y)
Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v18-1.rpyc", line 1311, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Ataegina-04n-pc\Ataegina-0.4n-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.4n
Thu May 21 00:44:22 2020
I took care of it if you want to use this, or you could do it yourself if you'd prefer. Just drop this in the \game folder and overwrite.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
If you're in the middle of a route and then download the 4.0 version, will the saves still work? And will you miss any previous scene that was updated, or is the new stuff additional things that happen after the end of the previous version?

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes