Dec 31, 2019
Just a note to everyone: Keep a save on the Neutral route from the end of 3.9, because some more scenes will be added along the Neutral Route that have been discussed now that we're working on the G/E routes. Just stuff that came up that work for all 3 routes.
Exactly, it won't be nothing major but some extra stuff.
Will that break saves? I don't have my neutral one from before 0.4 anymore and if it's just scenes that will show in the other routes too I can see them while playing my other saves and keep my neutral save where it is now.

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Will that break saves? I don't have my neutral one from before 0.4 anymore and if it's just scenes that will show in the other routes too I can see them while playing my other saves and keep my neutral save where it is now.
It shouldn't break saves, it's just a bit of extra content. :)

Things that usually break saves are massive overhauls to a game, usually completely changing UI, or adding variables to older scenes that weren't there before.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It will not break saves and you'll be able to see the extra content on the good path... And maybe a little in the evil path too, the only real thing you may lose is a couple of love points with some characters, nothing serious.
Oh, you should always keep saves from at least 2 previous versions, I try my best not to break saves but we just never know :p

Dec 31, 2019
It shouldn't break saves, it's just a bit of extra content. :)

Things that usually break saves are massive overhauls to a game, usually completely changing UI, or adding variables to older scenes that weren't there before.
It will not break saves and you'll be able to see the extra content on the good path... And maybe a little in the evil path too, the only real thing you may lose is a couple of love points with some characters, nothing serious.
Oh, you should always keep saves from at least 2 previous versions, I try my best not to break saves but we just never know :p
Hah will keep that in mind, I usually don't mind restarting but I spent some time on my saves in that training part to get to the maximum 55 spell points, wouldn't want to do it again. Would probably be fine without them either way I think. :LOL:

Thank you both for the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Nothing serious he says you know how hard it is to get love point choices with characters one point can be the difference between getting handjob to a blowjob if i had that extra point :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Man, which effects are you using on the post-processing rendering? Beautiful light shafts and bloom colors (just like Cyberpunk 2077 and City of Broken Dreams).
In this one it's mostly tone mapping and bloom filter setted directly in daz, the only post process is a little denoiser because the hair tend to be grainy with colored spots and a contrast adjusting.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I'm playing the neutral path and I'm wondering whether I missed something. How come Liliana is captured by Lust or that queen for that matter? Do I need to play the other paths for context because ever since MC got captured by Lust things are getting a little confusing for me.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm playing the neutral path and I'm wondering whether I missed something. How come Liliana is captured by Lust or that queen for that matter? Do I need to play the other paths for context because ever since MC got captured by Lust things are getting a little confusing for me.
In the first place, Lilliana is just an apprentice, not powerful like Bredita or Ayna. And Lust is a powerful entity and very strategical one. She is a demon, who attacks the lust sin of the people. Thats why she captured Liliana, I think. Learn about the myth of Lillith and you will known what Lust could be.

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry mate, the game don't start on a laptop with win 10/ Intel HD integrated 1366x768(some display error, fixed-function is blacklisted, maybe need 1920x1080), anyway most other renpy games work well.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
In the first place, Lilliana is just an apprentice, not powerful like Bredita or Ayna. And Lust is a powerful entity and very strategical one. She is a demon, who attacks the lust sin of the people. Thats why she captured Liliana, I think. Learn about the myth of Lillith and you will known what Lust could be.
That doesn't really answer my question. Maybe I should have paraphrased. I'm wondering when she got captured because I don't think anyone ever mentioned it and she was just kinda there in the cell with MC's family. Same with the queen who I don't even remember seeing until this scene.

I just wondered if I missed stuff or it gets explained in the other routes. Still, thank your for the response

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
That doesn't really answer my question. Maybe I should have paraphrased. I'm wondering when she got captured because I don't think anyone ever mentioned it and she was just kinda there in the cell with MC's family. Same with the queen who I don't even remember seeing until this scene.

I just wondered if I missed stuff or it gets explained in the other routes. Still, thank your for the response
Basically depending the path you are on (evil path) then when you are taken, Lilliana is capture too, likewise on the good path The queen gets capture when you do. On the neutral path your mother and sister are taken with you. So the slayers attack multiple locations at the same time and take everyone as captive for lust. So you need to play the other paths thou to see how they are taken.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

That siege part is a bit holeish if you don't play all three routes, so in short, you should play them to see everything and get the full picture.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
JennyTreibel The dark elf queen's scenes are exclusive to the good path and Liliana is mostly exclusive to the evil path, aside from very early in the game.

So, if you want to see everything, you would want to play all 3 paths. If you're not interested, just know that they end up there based on things that happen on completely different paths and play on. :)

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for the multiple responses, never had that before.

Yeah, I sort of figured the other routes would help me give context because I was really getting confused when the MC got captured, especially with all the illusion stuff(like the one dark elf comes busting in and I thought I get saved just to end up in another dream with Lust).

Reactions: Ozel and Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
In this one it's mostly tone mapping and bloom filter setted directly in daz, the only post process is a little denoiser because the hair tend to be grainy with colored spots and a contrast adjusting.
Let's not forget you are one of the best Daz users out there ;)

Short answer:
Yes you need to try other paths to get the full picture.

Long(ish) answer:
The path you are in doesn't change what is happening on other parts of the world (Well... it may change some little things) but in a global scale, the Slayers (and the demons) are still atttacking several fronts at once and you are just in one place at a time (try to ask Katarro about teleporting lessons :p ) you get to see 3 different settings depending on the path you are on, still it will not cover all of what is happening on other parts of the world but they are still happening.
One thing is certain, no matter what path you are in, the "Lust girls" are the same.

Thanks for playing

Thanks for the multiple responses, never had that before.

Yeah, I sort of figured the other routes would help me give context because I was really getting confused when the MC got captured, especially with all the illusion stuff(like the one dark elf comes busting in and I thought I get saved just to end up in another dream with Lust).
Good to know that most people in this thread actually try to help others right? When they ask nicely.... :p

Sorry mate, the game don't start on a laptop with win 10/ Intel HD integrated 1366x768(some display error, fixed-function is blacklisted, maybe need 1920x1080), anyway most other renpy games work well.
Can you post a screen of the problem? Also helps if you give a bit more info about the version you are using (last/regular/compressed if you used unren) ;)

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes