Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
There is a teeny tiny thing though, Anya's variables have ALWAYS been undefined for me since I began playing, Bredita had it too until some update fixed it I think. I've been playing since one of the very first builds, I think only once I had to start everything over and I've been using that save ever since. That could've caused this error. So with your new variables it fixes Anya's love and corruption by putting it to 0 but weren't we able to win points with her in Act I? If so I may have to cheat it in Act II anyway in order to simulate my save from Act I.

So it's highly likely that if I re-play Act I from the beginning that the import would function fine. The thing is, I'd rather not until the game is finished developing :D

EDIT: I can confirm with the new act1vars the export was done succesfully. Thank you dev for helping us minorities fix the issue :KappaPride:Love you man, no homo :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
The game does not start after the splash screen when the menu should appear, there is no black screen and only the battery and the android connection are visible
Android user here. No problems other than the save file issues. Are u talking about act 2 or act 1 ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never seen a smooth save import from one version to the other on Ren'py games, I don't blame the developer it's just not an easy thing to fix for this engine.
this is my 4th time when importing saves from ch x to ch y and no problems even when used wt-mod. on 5th it was problem butthat's because it isn't properly made yet.

But playing with my saves is a big risk. High chance for errors. Cxx
i got renpy errors everytime i played on your saves.

the really weird thing is that it works without problems for many.
yea, haven't seen export/import probs on those games (besides on 1) where it was possible.

You tell me...

If people mess with the game variables how can they complain?
LOL

if you find answer tell us.

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Can't open mac versions, says got no permission. Also can't expand act2 zip only act2 compressed.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
// i got renpy errors everytime i played on your saves. \\
I Think it is an
exaggerated statement. Yes There are always chance for errors. But i yet to get renpy error from latest update. Cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
// i got renpy errors everytime i played on your saves. \\
I Think it is an
exaggerated statement. Yes There are always chance for errors. But i yet to get renpy error from latest update. Cxx
nope. both saves had renpy errors bit before end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.Buttler

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
I can't get act one to load in act 2 on Android can I get more specific instruction on how to do this?
Same problem as me ??? U can't Slove it normally as of now. Better to ask Act2 save file.
By the by, glad to see an Android player!!

Last edited:

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Reactions: mikecd199817

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Because it is the only solution for Android players as of now. Just use act 2 save. Load that file and play

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Okay I restarted Act I since I can't export a good alignment save. Has anyone gotten as far as the Trapper Chest and then get kicked back to the Main Menu?

ebsxyhippie

Nov 2, 2020
Because it is the only solution for Android players as of now. Just use act 2 save. Load that file and play
What do you mean? When I try to play act 2 there are no saves to load, when I go to start there is nothing to load. I even copied act one saves to the act two file. I don't get what you are trying to tell me.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all, I can't import the save game from Act 1. I got this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v39training'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/combatv2.rpyc", line 1737, in script
File "E:\Ataegina\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Ataegina\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v39training'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina Act II 0.5.1
Fri Apr 30 22:17:03 2021

My I please have a save and a persistent from Act 1 to import in the upgrade?

Reactions: sonharry780
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes