Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
the story is really good, but im getting more and more annoyed at the mc repeating what he is told
lets go there, there?, to the portal, portal?. is like the more power he gains the more iq he loses, ive seen many vns where the mc have powers with this problem, is like the only way to balance the mc is making him dumb.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Act 1 not auto imported, im using your port. Is there a way to import it?
I actually found it how to import if you are using wills compressed Android port
Just go in wills747 then act 1 copy all the save files in there also copy antaegina.mps.1 file it's important
Go paste it in Android then data then ataegina act 2 then files then save past it in saves file

Then open act 2 apk and click on start you will see all the saves you made in act 1 when sloth asked you to do

Reactions: AlexStandal

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Great game, though I am getting irritated at how much the mc relies on the Cera. She has more knowledge, yes, but instead of studying anything (whilst owning a study tower created by a god) or even trying to learn or understand artifacts he find, he constantly runs to her or anyone else for help, even though some of these things would probably be best for only him to know of. It feels weird going through an ''Evil'' route, never really doing anything evil, and rely on other people who are not unconditionally loyal to you.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game, though I am getting irritated at how much the mc relies on the Cera. She has more knowledge, yes, but instead of studying anything (whilst owning a study tower created by a god) or even trying to learn or understand artifacts he find, he constantly runs to her or anyone else for help, even though some of these things would probably be best for only him to know of. It feels weird going through an ''Evil'' route, never really doing anything evil, and rely on other people who are not unconditionally loyal to you.
well mc has better things to do like fuck girls and ............ well that's it.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
well mc has better things to do like fuck girls and ............ well that's it.
True, I suppose. Though he has the ability to do both with the tower...

Great game still, I'm just tired of the mc in all of these type of games being either stupid, ignorant or lack self-awareness.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True, I suppose. Though he has the ability to do both with the tower...

Great game still, I'm just tired of the mc in all of these type of games being either stupid, ignorant or lack self-awareness.
think it as spending time with cerea.

Feb 5, 2018
Katriona moving to the tower surprised me. Now I'm hoping that MC will draw Isabella's into a threesome with Mida and him. There have been previous hints of Katriona threesome possibilities, too. I hope I haven't missed any by being on the Neutral path.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes