SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished up with the latest update, this game is really good and a lot of fun. I love the characters almost none of them feel bland, they all have interesting and distinctive personalities. Love the models and renders in general of this game. Also, love the music it really fits the mood of the game and the RPG elements of the game aren't bad either definitely acceptable in my eyes. Lastly, the sex scenes are really nice as well, at times the scenes can feel a lot like earlier scenes in the game and not feel too unique but there are also a lot of scenes that do feel different from each other and really spicy, overall I really like them.

Looking forward to more, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Ghosty99

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Will choosing to bring Mida with you or not to meet Bredita have separate major routes?(besides a threesome or a foursome) I'm on neutral path btw.

Also noticed theres an option to compliment Ryo's unbraided hair, which option keeps her hair braided lol? Both choices "I like how it is" and "Braid or no braid you look gorgeous" kinda ambiguous.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Will choosing to bring Mida with you or not to meet Bredita have separate major routes?(besides a threesome or a foursome) I'm on neutral path btw.

Also noticed theres an option to compliment Ryo's unbraided hair, which option keeps her hair braided lol? Both choices "I like how it is" and "Braid or no braid you look gorgeous" kinda ambiguous.
I chose the second one because I wanted the braid back. It was the wrong choice.

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
Hello friends, I just finished Ataegina CH1. But CH2, CH1 does not see the record. I played the game in Turkish, prepared by Turkish translators. How can I fix this problem. Please help me.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello friends, I just finished Ataegina CH1. But CH2, CH1 does not see the record. I played the game in Turkish, prepared by Turkish translators. How can I fix this problem. Please help me.
Check out my previous link on this same topic. There is no bug, you likely reached one of the multiple end of game screens and saved rather than reaching the end of the act... Happens to the best of us... The game has the same options in all translations...

Click this link for details https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-8-kthulian.20163/post-9989571

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
Check out my previous link on this same topic. There is no bug, you likely reached one of the multiple end of game screens and saved rather than reaching the end of the act... Happens to the best of us... The game has the same options in all translations...

Click this link for details https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-8-kthulian.20163/post-9989571

Anladım, ancak ben de oyunun 1. bölümünün sonuna gelip kaydı adlandırdım ancak 2. bölüm görmüyor, yani 1. bölümü tamamen bitirdim.

This screenshot is the recording screen of the game on my computer

Screenshot_1.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anladım, ancak ben de oyunun 1. bölümünün sonuna gelip kaydı adlandırdım ancak 2. bölüm görmüyor, yani 1. bölümü tamamen bitirdim.

This screenshot is the recording screen of the game on my computer

View attachment 2388319
That IS the correct screen on which to save your game for the end of act 1. If you just discovered this screen, then congratulations, my friend. If you had already found it, type your preferred name for your end of act 1 save and save it.

I just ran your Turkish text through an online translation as see that you have completed the first step. Great job there, my friend. :)

The next step is to open act 2 and click START. Bir sonraki adım perde 2'yi açmak ve BAŞLAT'a tıklamaktır. I hope that translated correctly as it is the most important step given what you have said.

You must click Start and not Load the first time you enter act 2. When you make new saves in act 2 they will appear in the Load screen to recall later however the first time you must go in through Start to find the act one save that you made on the screen above.

If you have done all of this and STILL do no see your act 1 save when clicking start in act 2 then I highly suggest that you ask the developer on their discord. I copied the link from the main game page for you here... However, you may need the assistance of the person that actually made the Turkish translation as well.

There is a lot of fun awaiting you in act 2, my friend, so I wish you all the best to get in there as quickly as possible. Apologies that I was not more help. Hopefully, I at least pointed you in the right direction. :)

Jan 16, 2019
I played Now&Then and realized how great is this game. Dev really cares people .gives us choice and not force us to anything .like ,i really care about changing character designs, its disgusting thing to do when character were great . but we can keep old hair in this game if we want it .or like giving one choice and forcing to say things we dont like .we can even leave girls when we are going to sex
in this game lmao .

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I played Now&Then and realized how great is this game. Dev really cares people .gives us choice and not force us to anything .like ,i really care about changing character designs, its disgusting thing to do when character were great . but we can keep old hair in this game if we want it .or like giving one choice and forcing to say things we dont like .we can even leave girls when we are going to sex
in this game lmao .
What does this even mean?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That IS the correct screen on which to save your game for the end of act 1. If you just discovered this screen, then congratulations, my friend. If you had already found it, type your preferred name for your end of act 1 save and save it.
sometimes game bugs and doesn't bring that screen and wt-mod might prevent it appearing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to say after the way that people were grousing I thought the fight with Wrath was going to take forever but with a few sound tactics I was able to chop down his hit points pretty quickly. He seemed to be pretty susceptible to fear so ironically Wraith was the best spell to use in order to buy the time to set up recurring damage spells. Relatively low MP cost and it would keep him from attacking for a couple of rounds while I stacked damage with summon direwolves and greater curse. Then I could spend a few rounds stealing mana or putting up a rebound shield if the wolves had low hit points too low to block the attack (they pretty much could only take 2 punches but the minotaur could only take one). Rebound worked really well on rounds where I was warned he was going to do a big attack and truth to tell he took most of his own 1000 hit points. Now I know that the combat system has its detractors but I've been enjoying it way more than I thought I would when I first played the game. As for Wrath he didn't seem too put out by the fact that he lost but a little relieved. I bet that Bredita is going to be a little put out that she lost her little pet. She will probably be crying mascara tears all the way to her grief shopping trip to the Halloween store. All things considered, a nice little update for a portion of the story with characters that seemed to twiddle off in the face of more important events.

Reactions: Illuminati00
Jan 16, 2019
What does this even mean?
that means this game is really great .another game give me a only one choice and it was i like your short hair. nope i dont like it and cant say it this lmao .in this game you can choose hair .you can leave sex if you want. you can overcame femdom etc. as a VN enjoyer this makes me happy ,having control over some stuff .otherwise it feels like kinetic.

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
that means this game is really great .another game give me a only one choice and it was i like your short hair. nope i dont like it and cant say it this lmao .in this game you can choose hair .you can leave sex if you want. you can overcame femdom etc.
I can only think of one time where you can choose hair, but you are right, it's good. To overcome femdom is one of my favourite features of the game. I already feel annoyed playing as this powerful mc only to have the people around him belittle him, so actually saying no to femdom saves it a bit, though only slightly.
Yeah, the game is really good, even though there are some things I would prefer changed, I have gotten sucked in to the story.

Jan 16, 2019
I can only think of one time where you can choose hair, but you are right, it's good. To overcome femdom is one of my favourite features of the game. I already feel annoyed playing as this powerful mc only to have the people around him belittle him, so actually saying no to femdom saves it a bit, though only slightly.
Yeah, the game is really good, even though there are some things I would prefer changed, I have gotten sucked in to the story.
there was only one time that you can choose hair but it was great feature im always scared that girls will cut their hair and become tomboy .three of mc's girls were attacking to MC and i used my magic. it was damn satisfying . Do you remember sex scene with liliana and other girl ? you can leave when girls were naked and waiting you at bed .you can leave and shock them xD

Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
there was only one time that you can choose hair but it was great feature im always scared that girls will cut their hair and become tomboy .three of mc's girls were attacking to MC and i used my magic. it was damn satisfying . Do you remember sex scene with liliana and other girl ? you can leave when girls were naked and waiting you at bed .you can leave and shock them xD
I do remember. Though I don't remember it being femdom. I go down a very evil route (Not that I'm doing much evil, it's sort of disappointing how little plotting I'm doing, barely even a comment.), I got so happy when I could deny having sex with Bredita, later you can choose dominant or submissive, but it felt good just rejecting her. These things makes the game great. (Now if only the mc could actually do anything himself instead of running for help everytime.),

Reactions: ProudHomophobic
Jan 16, 2019
I do remember. Though I don't remember it being femdom. I go down a very evil route (Not that I'm doing much evil, it's sort of disappointing how little plotting I'm doing, barely even a comment.), I got so happy when I could deny having sex with Bredita, later you can choose dominant or submissive, but it felt good just rejecting her. These things makes the game great. (Now if only the mc could actually do anything himself instead of running for help everytime.),
i mean its not femdom but still you can go hard on them . a little .so they cant bully you .normally guys cant do anything to girls :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobsrcool

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
Ataegina Türkçe Çeviri ActII 0.5.3'ün güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. -
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

You can reach the current version of Ataegina Turkish Translation Act2 0.5.3 here. -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ataegina Türkçe çeviri Act1-Act2 en son sürümle güncel versiyonu - burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

Ataegina Turkish translation file is here Act1-Act2 is up to date with the latest version -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dostum Bölüm II için olan çeviri v0.8 uygun mu? yamayı kurduğumda üstte ki versiyon yerinde 0.5.7 yazıyor.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes