Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
how do i get the Jen 3some???
You need an Isabella with high corruption.

Anyone getting an error when trying to extract act 1? I downloaded it from most of the available links for windows and I'm getting the same error every time saying 'failed to extract' and nothing else. Thanks
I just tested and no problem on my end, anyone else experiencing this?

Thank you so much for the reply, means a lot. I agree I'm not that clear on the story anymore and she was a minor character, but her body was to DIE FOR, she's definitely one of the hottest characters you created. I hope you do find the time to include her in some action, if so please make it a satisfying one, with a juicy creampie :)
She and a couple other chars were not actually made by me. They were made by a friend who's no longer among us, that's why I haven't been too eager to use her.

Is the 9.8rpa update an April fools joke or what? I've downloaded both from pixeldrain and MEGA but it still says 9.7 in game and nothing is updated. And yes I deleted the old rpa before putting in the supposed 9.8 rpa file.
You don't need to delete anything unless you used Unren or some other decompyler... Or if you used the v97 fix...
Did you use the previous version fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Alma invisible? or is this a path bug?
Only a "controlled" Alma will show up on that scene. But the text shouldn't say she is... :rolleyes:
I'll look into it

PS: Yup, the issue is the text it should say "As you and Koneko enter the baths you see that Mida is there."

There is also a bug when you broke off with Mida. You still see her
:unsure: Weird, can I have a sample save?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone getting an error when trying to extract act 1? I downloaded it from most of the available links for windows and I'm getting the same error every time saying 'failed to extract' and nothing else. Thanks
extracting with what? got full zip?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I never gave that demon my library or books in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2020
I liked the new updates story continuation, but the non-god endings so far keep being a bit of a miss for me. They feel too rushed, and incomplete. They're only really good in a vacuum, where only the people that are a part of the ending exist. Like especially this new evil ending where the MC takes over Breditta's armies. I like the ending in principle, but I feel like it makes no sense that Mida didn't end up as the MC's queen and harem mistress, while Alma, Lust, and some of the other slaves the MC had the chance to acquire should have joined them. The ending just doesn't feel realistic as it is.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I keep seeing something about breaking off with Mida. What path is that on? I never had that option, not that I would want it. though.

F7bji

May 10, 2019
How do you get Ayna onboard. Ive playing from start even couple of times but feel like no matter how far I go I cant get to her

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Hey Kthulian will there be a harem (including the girls in the tower as well as other girls with which we had to make the choices for different endings such as Ryo, Isabella, Katla) ending also?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well .97 was usual, sex no drugs and rock 'n' roll and funnies. .98 i play later.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something that I'd like to ask Kthulian with the game slowly winding down;

In the last couple of updates, characters have been whittled down to have their solo endings;

- Ataegina
- Ryo
- Isabella (latest)

1) So does this mean the game will continue to have more solo endings in the future updates :unsure: ?
Like;

- Enainia (though I guess with her the whole Elf kingdom can be grouped together)
- Cerea
- Jendayi
- Yotul
- Bredita
- Ayna & Katriona (I guess it's possible they could each get solo endings, but given they're both linked to the College)
- Mida

2) Also, what does rejecting the LI's proposal mean? I mean, I love Ryo and Isabella, but I rejected their proposal to stay with each of them (did watch their endings though). Does the rejection (with their disappointed faces) mean they're just completely written out going forward, even if you romanced them till now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mida is harem queen so she might not have solo.

bredita, ayna and katrions no ending prolly.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
mida is harem queen so she might not have solo.

bredita, ayna and katrions no ending prolly.
Isn't there option to pursue Mida solo as well?
Not like I went that route, but I'm pretty sure I saw some folks saying they only pursued her.

naga995

Apr 16, 2020
You need an Isabella with high corruption.

I just tested and no problem on my end, anyone else experiencing this?

She and a couple other chars were not actually made by me. They were made by a friend who's no longer among us, that's why I haven't been too eager to use her.

You don't need to delete anything unless you used Unren or some other decompyler... Or if you used the v97 fix...
Did you use the previous version fix?

Only a "controlled" Alma will show up on that scene. But the text shouldn't say she is... :rolleyes:
I'll look into it

PS: Yup, the issue is the text it should say "As you and Koneko enter the baths you see that Mida is there."

:unsure: Weird, can I have a sample save?

extracting with what? got full zip?

Thank you for answering! The problem was the default tool Windows uses for zip files. I downloaded 7zip and it worked, no errors.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough Mod will be updated in the next 24-36hrs.

Also in case anybody wants a detailed guide as to how to get certain scenes or endings in this update, you can get them as follows:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes