rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am hoping for more action with Katla where at least we can get her pregnant. Plus an ending where we get every single girl plus all side girls in one big harem and pregnant. That includes the dark elf instructor from the academy and her sister the queen. Plus the brothel girls as an option to take them for yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was nice to fannay on earlier meets but still didn't get sexscene with her on .97 nor didn't get elf pussy either on .97.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Hello ,
i think i am stuck . I am currently playing Act 1 and I am trying to find ArchMage.
Attached is the save

This is just after the scene with Cerea . The main protagonist is returning from the village using the portal . Upon arrival, he says "I need to find Archmage and tell her what happened" . He then proceeds to look for her in the throne room . she isn't there. You are now tasked with finding her around in the colllege.

I have tried all the rooms . Some are locked , some say to come another time. But she isn't anywhere to be found .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello ,
i think i am stuck . I am currently playing Act 1 and I am trying to find ArchMage.
Attached is the save

This is just after the scene with Cerea . The main protagonist is returning from the village using the portal . Upon arrival, he says "I need to find Archmage and tell her what happened" . He then proceeds to look for her in the throne room . she isn't there. You are now tasked with finding her around in the colllege.

I have tried all the rooms . Some are locked , some say to come another time. But she isn't anywhere to be found .
she's in throne room if i remember right. on top of map.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In courtyard , it says "You look around the courtyard but don't find anyone"
it then proceeds to take me back to the map .
yea i remember that and i passed it but can't remember how, maybe with right order of rooms.

oh Kthulian you can help

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Binge-played this from start to end and I have to say, while this mish-mash fantasy universe is humorous and endearing (and made me want to play Skyrim again), the main LI's began to irk me more and more over the course of the game. I understand the narrative reasoning of 'checking' an ever more powerful MC, but the incessant "playful teasing" and shit-giving from nearly all the (main) LI's does not, in my opinion, make them somehow quirky or more endearing, it only portrays the MC as nothing more but a doormat and a verbal punching bag. There is a fine line between well-placed and justified playful bantering and this torrent of uncontrolled snarks that honestly approaches low-key emotional abuse. More near the end, the MC finally starts standing up for himself a bit, but it really is too little, too late after being kicked around nearly the entire game.

*Ra

Jul 11, 2020
If I remember correctly you have to leave the college go to other places on the map then go back to the college and that should trigger a cut scene or something along those lines

Reactions: Kthulian

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Did you try selling your books to the librarian? It seemed like that is the first thing I did after coming back from the slayer city. Then there may be a scene in Mida's room and you find the Archimage the next morning.

*Ra

Jul 11, 2020
Ulaered Just replayed after the slayer city like above go to the library learn demon spells or translate the spells honestly and trying going to your room after.
should note i'm using the skip function not reading honestly keeping click till a cut scene happens

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there will be other endings next , right?? i can we get the King orgy that bredita showed me at the end?i only get to fuck her alone..i need to be on her path to fucvk with all her girls?? in Hunter End i hoped to have fun with Jen and mom too...a reaL PITY THAT i can't get Katla too.....

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Thank you everyone for the quick response.
Unfortunately , still no luck

If I remember correctly you have to leave the college go to other places on the map then go back to the college and that should trigger a cut scene or something along those lines
Ulaered Just replayed after the slayer city like above go to the library learn demon spells or translate the spells honestly and trying going to your room after.
should note i'm using the skip function not reading honestly keeping click till a cut scene happens
I am returning from the city after a quest . A scene about "meanwhile" plays with Cerea the demon in it.
After the scene , we return back to the Player Character passing through the portal and arriving back to school .

At the library , it says there is no-one here .
I have learned all of the demon level 10 spells the last time I was here . Attached is my stats .

Interesting points of note :
- Laboratory says : Kat is making potions, it is not safe right now
- Garden says : there is no-one here right now, Maybe if i return later
- Training ground : there is no-one there, maybe if i return later
- Katriona , Lilliana , Mida , and Fannay : all of their rooms are locked

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Thank you everyone for the quick response.
Unfortunately , still no luck

I am returning from the city after a quest . A scene about "meanwhile" plays with Cerea the demon in it.
After the scene , we return back to the Player Character passing through the portal and arriving back to school .

At the library , it says there is no-one here .
I have learned all of the demon level 10 spells the last time I was here . Attached is my stats .

Interesting points of note :
- Laboratory says : Kat is making potions, it is not safe right now
- Garden says : there is no-one here right now, Maybe if i return later
- Training ground : there is no-one there, maybe if i return later
- Katriona , Lilliana , Mida , and Fannay : all of their rooms are locked
So you went to pick up something at the shop but we're too late? I'm pretty sure you sleep before seeing Anya on that one. But, if you've tried every room (kitchen, baths, hall, etc) you may have a glitch and try reloading an old save and try again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you went to pick up something at the shop but we're too late? I'm pretty sure you sleep before seeing Anya on that one. But, if you've tried every room (kitchen, baths, hall, etc) you may have a glitch and try reloading an old save and try again.
i had same issue long ago but can't remember how i solved it.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes