Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What are you talking about? No. If you are going to use colors, it would be white (or pink or whatever), black, yellow, etc. If you are saying "Nord" then you should say whatever the equivalent nationalities are for the others. Otherwise your "diversity" is just barely an afterthought tacked onto your European expies.

And I think you know exactly what I mean.
I could have sworn the races all have names... Nords are the only ones I remember since I dont care much for black people in fiction as they are always the NTR bringers... give me a second to restart the game... I am sure they are named something other than "black humans"...

Like how Elder Scrolls calls the black people "Redguards" and the asians are "Akaviri".... be back in a few...

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I could have sworn the races all have names... Nords are the only ones I remember since I dont care much for black people in fiction as they are always the NTR bringers... give me a second to restart the game... I am sure they are named something other than "black humans"...

Like how Elder Scrolls calls the black people "Redguards" and the asians are "Akaviri".... be back in a few...
Well,I'm sorry you don't care for my genotype, but whatever.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well,I'm sorry you don't care for my genotype, but whatever.
Your actually right... they dont have "official names" I am sure Khutlian will eventually reveal their name hopefully... I actually think their land name is awesome, and wouldnt mind them to be call that "Tanzani"... for the asian like people its harder as their lands have different names... thought they both start with "Ika"...

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Your actually right... they dont have "official names" I am sure Khutlian will eventually reveal their name hopefully... I actually think their land name is awesome, and wouldnt mind them to be call that "Tanzani"... for the asian like people its harder as their lands have different names... thought they both start with "Ika"...
Though I disliked the content of one of your responses, I will agree on this: the use of black men in NTR is disgusting, dehumanizing and usually utterly racist. So I guess we kinda agree in on respect.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Though I disliked the content of one of your responses, I will agree on this: the use of black men in NTR is disgusting, dehumanizing and usually utterly racist. So I guess we kinda agree in on respect.
Yeah sorry, didnt mean to come across as racist myself... just so sick of seeing them always as thugs or rapist assholes...kinda makes me wish they got omitted if they were just going to use them as racist stereotypes.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So I get that all 3 paths ended in the same spot, but does that mean that you're going back to Small updates to each path again or keeping large updates to one path?

Also, I do kinda like that since molesting your drunk friend (sister) is a crappy move, that it doesn't work. Yes I tested it, but I wasn't going to save that decision.

Btw, am I wrong in saying that it seems like the Good path is more the continuation of the original plot at the start of the game, the Neutral is more of the plot against the Slayers and Devil Twins and the Evil will be more of the plot with the 7 Deadly?
Not yet sure how I'm updating from now on, I guess it depents of what I have in mind at the time :p
I always planed different paths since the beginning that's why there wa always an alignment system but everygame has a "true" ending that applies for example if I make future games based on Ataegina lore.

Oh, MC does not have his room right beside Archmages room any more (like it was before). What a pity. ...

Btw, I donated some coffees again, although I really do not have much myself.
But he deserves. I want to encourage .... ;)
Thank you so much, I wouldn't want you to spend money that you can't spare on my game, I do it for free so that anyone can enjoy it. Thank you so much for your help. :)

have downloaded many games and tried them most end up in the trash,But every so often you find a little gem and this is one of them like the story though only played the good path renders are good so one ill definitely keep an eye on and certainly a coffee or several coming your way once i am back on my feet.Keep up the good work
Thank you very much, and good luck getting back on your feet ;)

I think it's for immersion, just like Phylli's does in City of broken dreamers, Nottravis does in Heavy five, and some other devs do the same, well in the neutral path some armor or a mix of armor with robe could be nice, a robe with shoulder plates, arm plates
You are correct sir.

Kthulian I've been pleased with this update, that last lesbian scene sure gave you extra points. If I had a working dick I would be fapping.
I demand that this quality remains in the future, by accomplishing that I'll let Ataegina untouched and will conquer other places.
I think you are scared now that you saw my real power :LOL:

So...the human races are Nord, black and yellow. JFC, picture me groaning.

Someone tell me, does the rest of content improve on that first impression? I stopped at that point as I could not imagine there is any actual quality here.
:unsure: You may be correct here, although what I wanted to "show" was that The Slayers were like the Nazis, the Nazis would hunt you for being black, yellow, red etc... but they would also hunt you if you were a jew even being white, being white themselves, just like the Slayers.
I don't really care if you are "African" "Asian" or "White" (see what I did there?) but assuming that the whole game does't have any quality because of a sentence is not fair in my opinion. Anyway I'll change that sentence, Nord to white or Black to Tanzani and yellow to Irokus since those are the human races on the game.
Hope you played it anyway :LOL:

thought this game was dead am happy that its not
Why would you think that?

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've changed the code to display choice menus containing images and added vars for max values of the bars for HP, MP and enemy HP. drop me a line, if you encounter errors.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you, updated the OP ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I love this game, but what i hate is that i needed to save in a previous scene, right now i just save every minute, because im afraid that i will have to start all again
Thanks for playing. I always try to keep save games compatible, but some times it's just not possible. I think I never made it forcing you to start over. Just using a save game right after the Adamastor attack on Bredita and Ayna dream you can use a save where you have the alignment choice "Evil/Neutral/Good" and roll back, the game allows everyone to roll back, you can roll back to the part where I ask to use a save game. ;)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I wanted to "show" was that The Slayers were like the Nazis, the Nazis would hunt you for being black, yellow, red etc... but they would also hunt you if you were a jew even being white, being white themselves, just like the Slayers.
Ah, I thought Slayers wer like the Romans... ;)

Btw. Nazis did not look on colour of skin, but on the fact, if a lifeform is "worth to live" (there were much more "white" ppl among the "unworthy" ones than coloured).
... but assuming that the whole game does't have any quality because of a sentence is not fair in my opinion. ...
Hope you played it anyway :LOL:
Very wise answer (on a very provokative attack) imo.
Edit" I stopped at the point when the teacher was talking about how the "Slayers" hate every race. "Nord, black and yellow..."
Sorry, I just don't get it.
Where is the reason hided for stopping? Are you "Red" and it is not mentioned? You are "Black" and it is mentioned.
I just don't get it. :(
And what does it have to do with "quality of content"?

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What't the meaning?? (Joint Force Command?)
I believe it's "Jesus Fucking Christ"
Ah, I thought Slayers wer like the Romans... ;)
Btw. Nazis did not look on colour of skin, but on the fact, if a lifeform is "worth to live" (there were much more "white" ppl among the "unworthy" ones than coloured).

Very wise answer (on a very provokative attack) imo.
Yes indeed, the slayers are clearly roman based but guess who saw the romans as an example, the nazis, just look at the suasticas.

Indeed, in no way I intend to discriminate anyone and assuming that is a mistake, assuming that I care is also a mistake, if there is something I dislike, is this new wave of political correctness that is corrupting everything.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sorry, I just don't get it.
Where is the reason hided for stopping? Are you "Red" and it is not mentioned? You are "Black" and it is mentioned.
I just don't get it. :(
And what does it have to do with "quality of content"?
What he/she is trying to say is that I called the black and the yellow by color but the white by demografic location. And it's correct, like I said I'll change that sentence.
I think I understood it :p
About the quality content I have no idea of what it has to do with anything...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yes indeed, the slayers are clearly roman based but guess who saw the romans as an example, the nazis, just look at the suasticas.
Kthulian, sorry to contradict in that point. Nazis took the suastica (Svastica; Hakenkreuz) from the old germans, who also used it since very old times, even before romans exists.

Like other people /nations used it since ancient times: Asia, Europe, Africa, America (Mayas, Aztecs).

It was "Wheel of the Sun", a sign of luck. First appearence is in India at about 10000 b.c..
Svasti is sanscrit and means "good wishes" - The wish that others feel well.
Buddhists use it a lot, there it means "our highest true self", the best we can be.

This sign got the bad meaning only after 1920 with Hitlers party. It should represent the "purity" of the race.

Edit: Hitler and SS had some deep "esotheric" interests, so they sent ppl to Tibet in search of the origins of the old wisdoms.
But they mixed up the colors of the svastica: instead of light blue, gold, yellow they changed it (it was said by accident) to red (blood), black (death) and white (extinction).

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, sorry to contradict in that point. Nazis took the suastica (Svastica; Hakenkreuz) from the old germans, who also used it since very old times, even before romans exists. Like other people /nations used it since ancient times: Asia, Europe, Africa, America (Mayas, Aztecs).

It was "Wheel of the Sun", a sign of luck. First appearence is in India at about 10000 b.c..
Svasti is sanscrit and means "good wishes" - The wish that others feel well.
Buddhists use it a lot, there it means "our highest true self", the best we can be.

This sign got the bad meaning only after 1920 with Hitlers party. It should represent the "purity" of the race.
Yes I'm aware that the suastica is much older than the romans and germany, it was used freely in ancient time, but since Hitler decided to use it it became infamous. A once symbol of purity and goodness is now a symbol of hatred and prejudice, and it's almost forbiden to use/show.
Since the romans moved to Germany even naming it Germania its natural to have some similarities just like most europe that was once part of the roman empire

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...its natural to have some similarities just like most europe that was once part of the roman empire
Since the similarities are not limited to europe or the roman empire, but in all parts of the world (like mentioned above), even Mayas, Aztecs, Egypt, Tibet... spread out everywhere (10000b.c.!), like pyramids are spread out everywhere, I guess the origin must be much earlyer and geographically central.

My guess is Atlantis, from where the holy technics spread out in prehistoric time.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes