zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Kthulian I think I found a possible error(maybe). When I fought the head vampire in previous updates, after I beat her, I learned a lvl5 Necro spell (minor drain life I belive its called). When I fought the Slayers in this update and wanted to test it, there wasnt a choice to do so even though I have 6 lvls in Necromancy. I loaded an old save and replayed that fight with the vampire and demanded to teach me the spell after the fight(since I wasnt sure what choice I made before, I know I looked at the table before I left with Isabella) and tried it again and still no spell when I fought the Slayers.
P.S. I liked this update, but the option to name my saves brought me most joy :D

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian I think I found a possible error(maybe). When I fought the head vampire in previous updates, after I beat her, I learned a lvl5 Necro spell (minor drain life I belive its called). When I fought the Slayers in this update and wanted to test it, there wasnt a choice to do so even though I have 6 lvls in Necromancy. I loaded an old save and replayed that fight with the vampire and demanded to teach me the spell after the fight(since I wasnt sure what choice I made before, I know I looked at the table before I left with Isabella) and tried it again and still no spell when I fought the Slayers.
P.S. I liked this update, but the option to name my saves brought me most joy :D
:unsure: it's a bug, thank you for pointing it out need to check what's wrong.
Thank you for playing, finding a way to make the save games have a name made me learn some extra stuff on python so it was also good for me, we need to thank Ilan back in black for the idea :p

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ataegina [v0.3.1 beta] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.45GB

Download PC (462MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
hmm i am on nautral path ( it says in main menu) but when i go from last save i cant go anywhere else it just stops right away,... no new contenent ... ? Whene pride and lust are talking .... Lust: We wait for Greed to make his first move , then we start our plan...

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
hmm i am on nautral path ( it says in main menu) but when i go from last save i cant go anywhere else it just stops right away,... no new contenent ... ? Whene pride and lust are talking .... Lust: We wait for Greed to make his first move , then we start our plan...
well now i went where is path decision, want to keep as it is, evil or natural, now i picked natural ( previous i used keep as it is), now i see new stuffs which i didnt play before...

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
At glance it seemed not to be the most engaging story, but later updates say the opposite. I love the way how Dev gets advantage of that demons quest, but I hope, there will be more scenes involving that magical cute elf. :love:
326460_v2023.jpg

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.3.1beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

joypinse

May 5, 2018
loaded my save on neutral path
fun with mida afterwards the daemons meet (lust + pride)
ends right there like before
cant find anything new compared to 0.30

p.s. really nice song playing in that scene though
reminds me of gothic 3 ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
loaded my save on neutral path
fun with mida afterwards the daemons meet (lust + pride)
ends right there like before
cant find anything new compared to 0.30

p.s. really nice song playing in that scene though
reminds me of gothic 3 ;)
Hrmmm.... That doesn't sound like you're on the neutral path, then. I might be misremembering, but I think Mida is only on the good and evil paths. On neutral, you wake up in the demon hunters' village, go with Isabella to the town with vampire problems, and then leave the town to continue searching for her mother. When do you spend time with Mida?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
im stuck where the devils are talking about wrath is that the end of the game because last time that was the end 2
That should be the end if you're on the good or evil paths, yes. This update only continues the neutral path. He'll update good and evil paths in a later update.

If you're on neutral, right after the conversation between Lust and Pride you should wake up in the inn with Isabella and prepare to leave the town you saved from vampires.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes