• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Had great time playing Ataegina since trying these sorts of games last year and playing through acts 1 & 2 but some endings seem rushed, and now v1.0.0 (next update?) will be last? Note, you can use numbers as high as you want in this format, like one piece of software the world runs on (Linux kernel) has a v4.19.313... once you stop using just one decimal point you just count without considering positions within each number, so theoretically, you could make a lot more updates if you use this format the way it can be used, and some programmers use even three decimal points (like 1.0.0.0) or more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your words, bringing joy to the world is part of the equation on why I do this. (But not all of it):p

About the endings, I agree that some endings are bigger/more complex than others and there's a plan for that.
About versions, yes. Any number (Or letter) is available even beyond 1.0, but 1.0 will be indeed "The final" update, but not "The Last", what I mean is that it will be the update that closes the game story or the game progression.

After that I'll be focused on modernizing it a bit (Since I started it 6 years ago, with little to no experience in any of this).
That modernizing includes, better images, animations, a gallery, extended quests/endings/details, sounds, and probably some more stuff that will come up along the way. And since Steam is a possibility some "Achievements" stuff too.

That's it, I hope this answers not just you, but all those who questioned about it.

Cheers!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After that I'll be focused on modernizing it a bit (Since I started it 6 years ago, with little to no experience in any of this).
That modernizing includes, better images, animations, a gallery, extended quests/endings/details, sounds, and probably some more stuff that will come up along the way. And since Steam is a possibility some "Achievements" stuff too.
well other dev who currently makes might and magic game still uses same techniques and animations as did years ago and no1 whines.

anyways your choice.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
well other dev who currently makes might and magic game still uses same techniques and animations as did years ago and no1 whines.

anyways your choice.
Oh, I'm not doing it for the whiners, I'm doing it for the lovers ;) Oh and for me, definitely for me too.

Reactions: divingmedic
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes