Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Lets see how it continues, looks interesting so far and its always nice to roast or electrocute someone. ;)

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Kthulian, any chance of you letting us know the console commands? Wanna mess around with the variables on some of my saves, no problem if not though :p

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Okay I better subscribe to your Patreon to motivate you to create what I want. But wait? AHHHHH! :eek: There is no Patreon!!! Damn you for doing your game for free! :cry: ;)
OMG what?? I'm doing this for free?? Holy shit!! I must be crazy or something...

Kthulian, any chance of you letting us know the console commands? Wanna mess around with the variables on some of my saves, no problem if not though :p
Well if you all ask very nicely, I might create a Cheat to put everything like 100 points. But hey... I'm a nice person...
here you go:

Variable names (I think they are self explanatory)

Gold
Iluspoints
Healpoints
Mystpoints
Summpoints
Altepoints
Necropoints

PS "Other variables are a secret xD"

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
OMG what?? I'm doing this for free?? Holy shit!! I must be crazy or something...

Well if you all ask very nicely, I might create a Cheat to put everything like 100 points. But hey... I'm a nice person...
here you go:

Variable names (I think they are self explanatory)

Gold
Iluspoints
Healpoints
Mystpoints
Summpoints
Altepoints
Necropoints

PS "Other variables are a secret xD"
You are a saint good sir! And im sure many people (myself included) would appreciate having the cheat option so if you get the chance to make one i'm sure we'd all be thankful! :)

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes