Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
its the day after you do the first mission and the priest goes to me her evil half. you told to go explore the city but it wont let me leave the collage to go explore the city.
So what the hell, is there any way to figure out your current objective? My character doesn't want to go to sleep, I think I've been to every room int he college, talked to everybody I could find outside and I have no idea whatsoever on how to advance the plot. This is after doing the mission with the girl getting lost in the woods and the archmage disappearing.
jamdan below explains it well. While on the courtyard press the "red exit button"
exit_hover.png <<------ That will take you to the Allesterra map, after that you should visit the mountain and then all the places talk with the NPCs and return to the mountain.

You need to explore the map. You can leave the college by going to the courtyard and clicking the thingy on the top of the screen. Then you need to go to the mountain, see the mage and the blizzard and keep going back there until the blizzard is gone.

my only theory to think he can be some child of a goddess and a demon is that whenever the mc feels anger he explodes, that and the affinity that demons have to him, also the big demon in the boat and lust somehow known him or atleast have such feeling of known him makes me think he may be related to some powerfull demon, as for a goddess my theory is that since that meteorite doenst increase or decrease stats it seems like the mc is part god too since the gods did send it is normal that it doenst affect our stats, if he were only part demon that rock whould have decrease our stats. (and yes i know it did increase our stats in the crate, but that may have been the mc awakening some of his power, not necessary that rock)
Also it whould explain the goddess interest in us and the whole "i knew you whould be good".

Btw i did replay the game and did not noticed any change at all? the story is the same with the same choices, except maybe bredita scene? (i never did get to fuck her before this update)

RoadWulf dammm, now thats something i like :love:
(did not know you can render xD)
That's a good theory :unsure: You know I can't deny it or confirm it :sneaky:
But I like the spirit :)

Edit: The changes were the renders few text lines were changed also

Again, you did a great Kthulian job.

Let's start with the redesign, very nice and well thought out. It is a real pleasure to rediscover your beautiful game.

The system of love and corruption that you remade. Very nice, it is with pleasure that I read the descriptions of the girls as well as the scale of their love and corruption.

Regarding the scenario of the game, I must admit that I am quite admiring by the risk taking that you take.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact your story is so rich, that I find it hard to imagine an end. And I don't imagine the colossal amount of work that you will have to accomplish to answer all the questions that you offered us by creating this game.

Sorry for the long writing pad, but as you can see I love what you do. Obviously like the princess Elves I hope for an update every week but it seems impossible to me lol. However, pay attention to all the questions that you offer us, they will all need an answer one day or another. And not be left hanging like in Mass Effect Andromeda (I really hated this kind of quest where at the end you have no answer).

I have to buy you a coffee with all the work you have given us.
Again congratulations and continue like that.
Again thank you my friend!!

About the answers, I can give you some now, others you'll have to wait to play :LOL:

Enainia was nervous because her land was about to be attacked and the Slayers have never lost a battle, also the MC seems to be the only person to show up after the invasion of the dark elves, that's a little strange to say the least.

The dream with her was just that, a dream, maybe caused because the elf princess was talking with the uncounscious MC leading him to dream/think about her, and since her land was no longer at risk she relaxed and saw that MC was in fact there to help them and the suspicion about him faded away.

About the gifts, the Neutral path was the only one missing (it still is) both Good and Evil paths had extra 5 skill points and a reset to all abilities the demon hunter potion will have a certain effect, maybe the same maybe different who knows? :sneaky:

The rest of your questions will be answered during the game so don't worry ;)

I love that you pay that much attention to all details, it makes me feel proud of what I do

PS: Check your PM I have something for you

As you wish!
Guess the demonhunter will become my roommate soon :D
Thanks man, just send me a message with your desired settings ;)

Kthulian, while I was playing I encountered a problem & it won't let me proceed past it (see attached txt file). I'm using a Windows 10, if that helps any. I hope ye would please help with it so that I may be able to continue to enjoy your wonderful game. Thank Ye.
Hey there, strange... probably you are using a save game that had a bug from previous versions, using one save from before Lust is talking with Pride should solve that, or I can send you a save game if you need.

I thought this game was already completed once Ending 1 was made available. Illusion or not, it will be hard to top that ending hahaha.
Nah... It's far from over :sneaky:

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
Nah... It's far from over :sneaky:
[/QUOTE]

I hope you have something up your sleeves to top Ending#1. Keep up the good work, man. I'm excited to see where you take the story. Hopefully, you take it towards Katriona's room with Isabella in tow hahaha.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Edit: The changes were the renders few text lines were changed also
did not notice at all, maybe because i usually start a new game always that a new update is reléase :)
(i will still bug you until i get my katla content :love: :ROFLMAO:)

Well what's better than an endless dream? The real thing.
that and because katla was not in that dream, so fuck it... :sneaky:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I hope you have something up your sleeves to top Ending#1. Keep up the good work, man. I'm excited to see where you take the story. Hopefully, you take it towards Katriona's room with Isabella in tow hahaha.
Ah.. A Katriona fan, you'll have your chances with her... Or so I've been told :p

did not notice at all, maybe because i usually start a new game always that a new update is reléase :)
(i will still bug you until i get my katla content :love: :ROFLMAO:)

that and because katla was not in that dream, so fuck it... :sneaky:
Really? The farm, the dwarf, the city guard, stuff inside the college etc..? I can assure you, I've redone quite a lot of stuff :LOL:

Who knows if you'll get what you want :p

Thank you TessSadist , Halby and UselessSphinx for the 5 star rating :) BTW Halby there are 3 routes see if you didn't miss one ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Really? The farm, the dwarf, the city guard, stuff inside the college etc..? I can assure you, I've redone quite a lot of stuff :LOL:
oh the rooms inside the college i did in fact notice but not much beside that, what i did notice is the stats looks more organized xD
(and for once the music did match the feeling of the events in the game in this last update :sneaky: )

Who knows if you'll get what you want :p
you better... you tease !! :ROFLMAO: ;)

Last edited:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Kthulian, loading from a previous save doesn't work (I tried 3 different saves). It gets to the point in the talk between Lust & Pride & then the grey error screen pops up & won't let ye go any further. Would ye please send me a save file (preferably just after this conversation scene- kinda like bypassing the error), Thank ye.

Also is there a way to change the MC's name after the intro, or should I just not worry about it?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
what sort of transformation is in the game?
Right now, people transform into other people using spells (Illusion) ;)

Kthulian, loading from a previous save doesn't work (I tried 3 different saves). It gets to the point in the talk between Lust & Pride & then the grey error screen pops up & won't let ye go any further. Would ye please send me a save file (preferably just after this conversation scene- kinda like bypassing the error), Thank ye.

Also is there a way to change the MC's name after the intro, or should I just not worry about it?
Sure I'll send it to you, What path are you in and what name do you want your MC to be called on the save game?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Game with new renders and new interfaces. Great!
About the plot... Well, I wanna just say that the succubus and incubus are doing some damage to the people from Ataegina. I think Lust (the demoness) are playing soft with the people. Lust and Passion are somehow connected, and for that, I think Lust has love inside her for humanity. I think she is reasonable and is just making the entrance to the other demons.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ah.. A Katriona fan, you'll have your chances with her... Or so I've been told
I am also Katriona's Fan. I think she is charismatic (like Triss Merigold from The Witcher Game). Kthulian I think you are in debt with us fans about the chance to see Katriona in some sexy or naked situation. Also, you are in debt with us about bring something with the hot milfs from the game: Katla, Aelia and... Why not dreaming... Ataegina, the Goddess? :LOL: :PogChamp::love:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Lust and Passion are somehow connected, and for that, I think Lust has love inside her for humanity.
Kthulian, I have a suggestion about that: Why don't you include Lilith in the game? In the mythology, Lilith are supposed to be the mother of all demons. Is Lilith the sister of the Goddess Ataegina, like Horus and Seth from the Egypt Myth? Another suggestion is: The dragons are supposed to be born from the Phoenix, the imortal spirit from reborn, which in mythology, are represented by a firebird figure.
phoenix.jpg

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I am also Katriona's Fan. I think she is charismatic (like Triss Merigold from The Witcher Game). Kthulian I think you are in debt with us fans about the chance to see Katriona in some sexy or naked situation. Also, you are in debt with us about bring something with the hot milfs from the game: Katla, Aelia and... Why not dreaming... Ataegina, the Goddess? :LOL: :PogChamp::love:
So in my few edits of the writing, I've tried to paint Katriona as like a surrogate older sister type to him, basically the type of person who would have given him shit (lovingly) during his entire childhood there. Which helps craft any future relationship they have romantically later. Much in the same way the Archmage is a very mother-like figure to all the students there, but he definitely imprinted on her when he woke up at the College the first time.

As far as the Goddess goes, I've been trying to convince him to hide some Easter Eggs of her, if he's never going to do anything with her.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
As far as the Goddess goes, I've been trying to convince him to hide some Easter Eggs of her, if he's never going to do anything with her.
As far as I have been studying, Ataegina is a goddess from some old european religion. She represent the feminine side of God. Thats is easy to understand(at least from me anyway). The universe has 7 fundamental laws, one of those laws is the Gender (Masculine and feminine), and I think Ataegina is asexual or no gender entity. I think she has no form established and shows to the MC as a woman figure just because she knowns that is more confortable to him talk with a mother figure. In the yin-yang matter, mother is the yang side and respresent light, love, caring, etc... And the MC need light, love and caring for now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as I have been studying, Ataegina is a goddess from some old european religion. She represent the feminine side of God. Thats is easy to understand(at least from me anyway). The universe has 7 fundamental laws, one of those laws is the Gender (Masculine and feminine), and I think Ataegina is asexual or no gender entity. I think she has no form established and shows to the MC as a woman figure just because she knowns that is more confortable to him talk with a mother figure. In the yin-yang matter, mother is the yang side and respresent light, love, caring, etc... And the MC need light, love and caring for now.
Going into my theories and stuff he won't tell me, I personally think that the guy in the cloak that we saw backon the farm and who kidnapped us for a "lesson" in this update is also a God-like figure. Representing the Dark half of things. I also believe that the MC is actually related to both of them.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes