EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Kthulian, I have a suggestion about that: Why don't you include Lilith in the game? In the mythology, Lilith are supposed to be the mother of all demons. Is Lilith the sister of the Goddess Ataegina, like Horus and Seth from the Egypt Myth? Another suggestion is: The dragons are supposed to be born from the Phoenix, the imortal spirit from reborn, which in mythology, are represented by a firebird figure.
View attachment 532512
Lilith is from the Jewish and Mesopotamian mythology, while Aetageina is from the Iberian, so they are nothing like Seth and Horus were.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Lilith is from the Jewish and Mesopotamian mythology, while Aetageina is from the Iberian, so they are nothing like Seth and Horus were.
Lilith is just a name, like everyone else and could be a entity like Ataegina. In my opinion, not matter of which mythology these entities come from, because each one of them are supposed to be from cosmic nature. The ancient peoples just made some images how they believed those entities was, nothing more and nothing less. Besides, Kthulian included Horus and Seth(egyptian mythology) in the game Ataegina(Iberian mythology, as you say), representing equilibrium forces... Remember that succubus and incubus also come from mesopotamian mythology(adapted from latin)... So, I see no problem to also include Lilith or Samael in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lilith is just a name, like everyone else and could be a entity like Ataegina. In my opinion, not matter of which mythology these entities come from, because each one of them are supposed to be from cosmic nature. The ancient peoples just made some images how they believed those entities was, nothing more and nothing less. Besides, Kthulian included Horus and Seth(egyptian mythology) in the game Ataegina(Iberian mythology, as you say), representing equilibrium forces... Remember that succubus and incubus also come from mesopotamian mythology(adapted from latin)... So, I see no problem to also include Lilith or Samael in the game.
Also remember that there are at least two known Lilliths and I am not even sure either of those two is related to the myth of Lillith as first wive of Adam and her role in Jewish and many other middle eastern mythologies. :p Besides many of the Goddesses and Demons later moved to the West in Greek and Roman times and after under sometimes different names or as a combination of a few under a new name.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Also remember that there are at least two known Lilliths and I am not even sure either of those two is related to the myth of Lillith as first wive of Adam and her role in Jewish and many other middle eastern mythologies. :p Besides many of the Goddesses and Demons later moved to the West in Greek and Roman times and after under sometimes different names or as a combination of a few under a new name.
Lilith was used as the "Mother" in 2 famous pop culture work in recent decades, one of them is the World of Darkness series, which relies on the Judaic lore heavily, and the Diablo series, which also gets many things from there. She does appear in some Mesopotamian myths, but they also took elements from them when they enslaving the Jewish. Btw Greek culture influenced way more the others than it was being influenced, especially after Alexander's conquest. It got into the Egyptian, and many other lores as well, while the Roman mythology was basically a mixture of mostly Greek and some surrounding cultures, then adopted a few new during their time of expansion.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Damn, you've been busy while I was out :LOL:

Ataegina name was taken from a Iberian/Lusitania divinity, since I'm portuguese I imagined it would be nice to name the game like that :p
Not that I'm religious or anything but I always enjoyed fantasy themes in games, movies etc... So I had to do one myself

Funny fact, the first time I saw/heard the name Ataegina, was in a portuguese metal band called Moonspell, they have a song named Ataegina, if you want to check it there it is.

Now about what you are all talking, the game will not follow a specific "real life" lore, it can have several influences from different cultures, after all, all those cultures lived on the same "real life" planet/world so they can also live on a "fantasy world" ;)
And of course.... I won't tell what will happen :LOL:

bearclaw01234 I'll try to send it to you today ;)

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
As for the for many Myths of the Character Representations in this, I don't think too much into it (I recognize them but I see them in the scope that the story portrays them). If ye think too much into it then ye stop yourself from immersion & rob yourself of the depth of the story. Yes they each have their own Myths & Legends, but the only thing that matters is HOW THE STORYTELLER PORTRAYS THEM.

May 23, 2019
As for the for many Myths of the Character Representations in this, I don't think too much into it (I recognize them but I see them in the scope that the story portrays them). If ye think too much into it then ye stop yourself from immersion & rob yourself of the depth of the story. Yes they each have their own Myths & Legends, but the only thing that matters is HOW THE STORYTELLER PORTRAYS THEM.
medal.jpg
You know things sir, you also drink? Have you ever considered a career as Hand of the King?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
We Finally get to bang with the Elvish Princess in this one! Yay!~ (yes I know it's just a dream/vision but i'll take it!) I've been working on picking choices that would work for that for ages. Would love to have an option to be the hero that saves the elvish nation (and gets the princess too of course)

Last edited:

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
I just noticed that the queen of the dark elves does not appear with the statistics love and corruption of the girls we have met. You will have to add it as you did with the duchess.

I also noticed by redoing the game again, that the character of Hatoshi is much more important than it seems.
It's only a guess but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, Kthulian seems to leave us tracks to make work our reflexion about certain characters which seems at first sight insignificant. However, don't forget my dear magic and fantastic comrades, that a good magician can divert our attention.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Kthulian, I played to the end of the current content (with Good Alignment) with no major problems. Though I did notice that the face of the Dark Elf Queen kept popping up (where the face of the person speaking would be) when nobody was speaking, after the scenes with the Dark Elf Queen.

Now I can't wait for more content! Keep up the great work!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, I played to the end of the current content (with Good Alignment) with no major problems. Though I did notice that the face of the Dark Elf Queen kept popping up (where the face of the person speaking would be) when nobody was speaking, after the scenes with the Dark Elf Queen.

Now I can't wait for more content! Keep up the great work!
Great! To fix that you need to save the game during a part where there is no portrait image (Like MC talking or thinking), exit the game and load that save, after that it should be fixed ;)

Now you have to try the other paths, they all end after that hooded guy gives you that red stone.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes