Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
"They" would be Kthulian and me in this case. ;):LOL:

He said only 3 characters, though, so I figured I'd choose 3 of the girls in the game rather than waste one spot on a dude. Also decided to be a bit unique and put Ataegina herself in there. XD
then Kthulian smarted you for the mc is not a character (is us players :LOL:)

K18 thats impossible, simply because if the mc can destroy a whole village, or make a huge explosion that can destroy anything (including demons that are kind of magical creatures, it will be impossible that any clothes survives it either)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
in the world of Ataegina must have advanced a great deal. Making the MC's job dealing with the Slayers and Demons a little more easier. Maybe create some clothes that aren't destroyed easily
Not really sure what you're getting at with that, but I wanted it to be set in the modern world, in a fancy modern high rise, the girls getting together to watch the newest episode of "Game of Ataegina's Throne" but found something more fun to do together instead. :p:LOL:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Not really sure what you're getting at with that, but I wanted it to be set in the modern world, in a fancy modern high rise, the girls getting together to watch the newest episode of "Game of Ataegina's Throne" but found something more fun to do together instead. :p:LOL:
What i was getting at was that the TV in the modern room you created being powered by magic, instead of by electricity. Since Ataegina is a fantasy with magic.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
What i was getting at was that the TV in the modern room you created being powered by magic, instead of by electricity. Since Ataegina is a fantasy with magic.
The idea was supposed to be a bit of a parallel worlds kinda thing, so great idea! I like it. (y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It's a Ataegina modern world watching regular Ataegina on TV.
Or you could see it as the actresses that act as the characters they are watching on the TV :LOL:

I think i need to have a word with Kthulian if you get a custom render and i have to render shit myself. :sneaky:

I suppose he knows that i would pick a character that he hates to render. :whistle:
Yup, you're next in line. So start thinking about your scenery... Hey! You know the rules...

Carpe Stultus....Is that how you should be called now? :LOL:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Or you could see it as the actresses that act as the characters they are watching on the TV :LOL:

Yup, you're next in line. So start thinking about your scenery... Hey! You know the rules...

Translates to "seize the stupid" :LOL:

I wonder where he could've gotten a name like that from. :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

I know the rules? What rules? You mean the "take a harem full of g8" rule? :D
What can i say? I'd like to seize the stupid... :sneaky:
Translates to "seize the stupid" :LOL:

I wonder where he could've gotten a name like that from. :sneaky:
I don't know where i got it from. :sneaky:

Kermitt

Dec 28, 2019
Wow, this game always surprise me, i was playing again, and while i was playing in the good side, ataegina said the same thing, "you are stronger than that, you are stronger than anything"

then i remembered the lich thing, that he has infinite power, and then i started to think, we saw with the lich eyes while he was fighting against ayna and bredita, might be a coincidence, but what if the MC and the Lich are the same person?
when ayna show us the book, and we faint, we talk to the lich, and he say (actually it isn't that, but i think it is what he means) "i will take what is mine", ataegina said that the real evil was really close, she never said that would be inside the character, but the people in this game find it amusing that the MC is the last person to know things.

now I can't stop thinking that the MC and the lich may be two sides of a coin, like the good and evil side of a person, always fighting for the control of the body, it would be interesting...

and now another mystery, even if they are not the same person, we still need to know what the MC is, I believe in lust when she says that nothing could resist her, not even a god, and in the end the Hooded Man appers, saying that we are neither a mage nor a demon, but then what we are? a mixture that includes a little of everything? or we are nothing? This is a torture ;-;

I really love this game, I would easily play without the adult scenes, the story is captivating, and it seems that Kthulian likes to see the different theories that are created xD
I wait patiently for the next update, and good work Kthulian ^^

(there must be many errors in my writing, I am not fluent in English, and I ended up having to use the google translator, sorry xD)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Wow, this game always surprise me, i was playing again, and while i was playing in the good side, ataegina said the same thing, "you are stronger than that, you are stronger than anything"

then i remembered the lich thing, that he has infinite power, and then i started to think, we saw with the lich eyes while he was fighting against ayna and bredita, might be a coincidence, but what if the MC and the Lich are the same person?
when ayna show us the book, and we faint, we talk to the lich, and he say (actually it isn't that, but i think it is what he means) "i will take what is mine", ataegina said that the real evil was really close, she never said that would be inside the character, but the people in this game find it amusing that the MC is the last person to know things.

now I can't stop thinking that the MC and the lich may be two sides of a coin, like the good and evil side of a person, always fighting for the control of the body, it would be interesting...

and now another mystery, even if they are not the same person, we still need to know what the MC is, I believe in lust when she says that nothing could resist her, not even a god, and in the end the Hooded Man appers, saying that we are neither a mage nor a demon, but then what we are? a mixture that includes a little of everything? or we are nothing? This is a torture ;-;

I really love this game, I would easily play without the adult scenes, the story is captivating, and it seems that Kthulian likes to see the different theories that are created xD
I wait patiently for the next update, and good work Kthulian ^^

(there must be many errors in my writing, I am not fluent in English, and I ended up having to use the google translator, sorry xD)
Hey there! First of all thank you for playing! Where did you find the game in the first place?
2nd, Welcome to F95zone glad to see you spent your first comment on Ataegina ;)

About your theory, you know I can't say nothing about it, but if you search this thread you'll see some theories similar to yours and others not so similar :p

I like to keep you all guessing, and yes I admit that your theories are very fun to read and are good to give me ideas.

Cheers

PS: Your english is perfectly understandable (I'm not a native speaker either :LOL:)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Looks like you left your PC to die, for hours... With your current hardware, to deliver such quality, your PC must hate you by now.
My PC hates me for years now, but this love/hate relationship is what keeps us both going. ;)

To be honest my old lady showed me several times today how much she hates my desire to do quality renders let her crash several times. :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes