FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Are there any advantages at the moment for giving Mida to Bredita?

Of course I want to keep Mida as my plaything/girlfriend, but pleasing Bredita and surpasing her is more important.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This game came far since the first time I played it. Sure it was nice and had a lot of potential, but it was crude, renders were grainy af several times, and the assets were really basic. Now it has been repolished retrospectively and much better already.

One thing that should be changed imo: The mana cost/spell damage for the level 10 spells are pretty bad right now. A level 10 magic barely hits more than a fireball, yet it costs double the amount of mana to use it. Either the mana usage should be nerfed or the dps improved to make it more balanced.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
all same for all routes ... actually i prefer old update stile 1 path in 1 update this way update's are sooo short and totally same with 1 or 2 different text.
The story were bound to overlap at certain points, so that the main course can play out. Especially for the neutral which was much more separated from the other 2.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
all same for all routes ... actually i prefer old update stile 1 path in 1 update this way update's are sooo short and totally same with 1 or 2 different text.
Maybe is just temporary, man. The game still on the version 0.3. Wait until version 0.4.

Reactions: Kthulian

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I can tell from the screenshots that the art is great! I really like the concept, but is it animated? i cant see the tag on the main page. Thanks
i've been trying to not play for a while so i can enjoy it when finished and polished but from what i remember it isn't animated!! The art is awesome tho and and it has a great story so you still should give it a shot ^^

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Kthulian had some inlaw visitors that prevented him from rendering a lot of naked boobs during his vacation, so the update was shortened. Rest assured there are still 3 paths and they will separate again eventually.

However they are 3 paths to the same story so there are moments of convergence that happen and will continue to happen.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I can tell from the screenshots that the art is great! I really like the concept, but is it animated? i cant see the tag on the main page. Thanks
No there are no animations because they take a shit ton of time to do and updates would take way longer to do them with animations...Kthulian doesn't have a high end rig which means it would take even longer.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Another update :love:

Kthulian Could it be that you swaped the cheat mods at the beginning?
I startet a new save with evil and hat 10 on all stats and neutral alignment. :)
Are there any advantages at the moment for giving Mida to Bredita?

Of course I want to keep Mida as my plaything/girlfriend, but pleasing Bredita and surpasing her is more important.
I did not touch the cheats at the beginning... :unsure: Can you explain what the problem is?

Right now giving Mida away gives you points with Bredita, but nothing actually happened with them yet

BTW thank you for coming back ;)

Well... It has very few animations (about 3 or 4)... Mainly because they take a lot of time work and hardware requirements and are not worth the trouble :LOL:
And thank you :)

This game came far since the first time I played it. Sure it was nice and had a lot of potential, but it was crude, renders were grainy af several times, and the assets were really basic. Now it has been repolished retrospectively and much better already.

One thing that should be changed imo: The mana cost/spell damage for the level 10 spells are pretty bad right now. A level 10 magic barely hits more than a fireball, yet it costs double the amount of mana to use it. Either the mana usage should be nerfed or the dps improved to make it more balanced.
Hey thank you :)
I'm always testing the combat and the balace so it may change, but notice that lvl 10 spell like Gigabolt not only deal damage similar to fireball but also block the opponent attack ;)

Kthulian had some inlaw visitors that prevented him from rendering a lot of naked boobs during his vacation, so the update was shortened. Rest assured there are still 3 paths and they will separate again eventually.

However they are 3 paths to the same story so there are moments of convergence that happen and will continue to happen.
No there are no animations because they take a shit ton of time to do and updates would take way longer to do them with animations...Kthulian doesn't have a high end rig which means it would take even longer.
I could not answer better myself, RoadWulf and Carpe Stultus said it all.... This time ... :LOL:

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
i've been trying to not play for a while so i can enjoy it when finished and polished but from what i remember it isn't animated!! The art is awesome tho and and it has a great story so you still should give it a shot ^^
Kthulian

Thank you for all the answers! Well I had a go yesterday, and boy was I in for a treat!!!

1. The writing is amazing.
2. The story is fast paced and full of twists and turns as it should be! (No boring grindy stuff)
3. The art is amazing! (Some animations, but overall really satisfying although I would like more animations, don't judge its my thing okay?!:ROFLMAO: )
4. I also love the in-depth background lore that this game has, if you choose it or skip it (which is another + having a choice) and i'm really into lore and stuff.
5. The combat system is really nice, although I feel that the level 10 spells spend a bit too much mana (some balancing would be nice)
6. We are a ****ING BATTLEMAGE MAN!!! (and something more by the looks of it)
7. Great music, really on point!!!

This is a triple A-mazing game!

(y)(y)(y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What do you mean? :unsure:

Kthulian

Thank you for all the answers! Well I had a go yesterday, and boy was I in for a treat!!!

1. The writing is amazing.
2. The story is fast paced and full of twists and turns as it should be! (No boring grindy stuff)
3. The art is amazing! (Some animations, but overall really satisfying although I would like more animations, don't judge its my thing okay?!:ROFLMAO: )
4. I also love the in-depth background lore that this game has, if you choose it or skip it (which is another + having a choice) and i'm really into lore and stuff.
5. The combat system is really nice, although I feel that the level 10 spells spend a bit too much mana (some balancing would be nice)
6. We are a ****ING BATTLEMAGE MAN!!! (and something more by the looks of it)
7. Great music, really on point!!!

This is a triple A-mazing game!

(y)(y)(y)
Thank you for you words, I'm happy that you enjoy it :)

I bet we can make the game even better, I'm always learning new stuff, have great people helping, the community has been kind to me and maybe I can afford better hardware in the future. So everything points to improvement:p

Thank you jdorian227 for the 5 stars :) glad you enjoy

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes