Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Are there any advantages at the moment for giving Mida to Bredita?

Of course I want to keep Mida as my plaything/girlfriend, but pleasing Bredita and surpasing her is more important.
you dont need to give her shit, the mc will be the most powerfull thing in the game, in this last update if you absorb GREED you will actually be in your way to beat anything.

Kthulian Actually i wonder if we absorb all sins (pride,lust,greed etc) we will be able to command the whole demons...
on another note is pride or wrath the demon we meet in this last update? the one that says you may be able to "free me" when we take the demon potion....?

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hey thank you :)
I'm always testing the combat and the balace so it may change, but notice that lvl 10 spell like Gigabolt not only deal damage similar to fireball but also block the opponent attack ;)
Sure it blocks, but because of the high mana usage, you can effectively use it twice before running out of mana, and even with the block, if you rely on the level 10 magics, you can die pretty fast. It's still more effective to stick with level 5 attack magics, than using the new ones. I ran into this a few fights, which made me refrain from using level 10 magic except for the healing one.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I just had to say this, that little scene with Lust having a bunch of our key allies under her spell left me simultaneously extremely worried and extremely aroused... and somewhat jealous... I know she already tried to seduce us with visions once, but what I really want to see is myself becoming her slave in real life, to her true form, calling her mistress and following her commands like those girls... Ah, a man can dream, I guess...

Anyway, I hope we see much more of her in the future. True to her name, she's the one that's got my heart pounding the loudest right now...

I also just wanted to comment since I haven't done so in a while. I'm not always active in the thread, but I have been playing and very much enjoying this game. So keep it up Kthulian, I'm anxious to see where things will go!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I did not touch the cheats at the beginning... :unsure: Can you explain what the problem is?

Right now giving Mida away gives you points with Bredita, but nothing actually happened with them yet

BTW thank you for coming back ;)

Well... It has very few animations (about 3 or 4)... Mainly because they take a lot of time work and hardware requirements and are not worth the trouble :LOL:
And thank you :)

Hey thank you :)
I'm always testing the combat and the balace so it may change, but notice that lvl 10 spell like Gigabolt not only deal damage similar to fireball but also block the opponent attack ;)

I could not answer better myself, RoadWulf and Carpe Stultus said it all.... This time ... :LOL:
Yeah this time. Next time you gonna be faster to answer..NOT. :sneaky:

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
Hello, first i wanna say great work this game. But sadly i stuck after the lich fight when he took all points. i didnt found out yet what to do to add them again. i tried the numbers over the caps and the others at the right side too, even tried the arrows but nothing works. anyone has a little advice for me?
ty in advance
Archy

Reactions: Kthulian

K18

Apr 19, 2018
From what i remember, incest is from a brother-sister scene between two demons. Not 100% sure tho :unsure:
Correct it's the twin brother-sister demon duo Zegladar & Goggos. Zegladar shape-shifts into Lilianna and has sex with her brother.
And also there's the "Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest" between adopted siblings MC & Isabella.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
you dont need to give her shit, the mc will be the most powerfull thing in the game, in this last update if you absorb GREED you will actually be in your way to beat anything.

Kthulian Actually i wonder if we absorb all sins (pride,lust,greed etc) we will be able to command the whole demons...
on another note is pride or wrath the demon we meet in this last update? the one that says you may be able to "free me" when we take the demon potion....?
Let me help you figure it out ;)

we.jpg
Take your conclusions ;)

routes wise only the neutral has the extra scene right ?....the one drinking the devils blood
Yes, the extra 5 points and skill reset happen during different events considering the path you are in, the Good, during conversation with Zorduza, the evil during a fight with Salazar and now finally the neutral by drinking the demon blood ;)

Hello, first i wanna say great work this game. But sadly i stuck after the lich fight when he took all points. i didnt found out yet what to do to add them again. i tried the numbers over the caps and the others at the right side too, even tried the arrows but nothing works. anyone has a little advice for me?
ty in advance
Archy
Hey there, so you have to type how much of each skill you want to upgrade, there is a "0" on the screen wating for you to type values until all your unassigned points are assigned

Thanks for the 5 star Pitrik you deserve a face melting solo ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes