jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Kthulian answered everyone except me.. :( poor poor Zhreta :(
In the previous update (the one before this one, I think) MC and Mida had a sex scene, she still does things with MC if you give her away, although she was a still mad about it.

Reactions: Kthulian

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
In the previous update (the one before this one, I think) MC and Mida had a sex scene, she still does things with MC if you give her away, although she was a still mad about it.
Yeah, I know because I reached this scene, but I want know if in the future let bredita with her will have more consecuences and forbid u have something more with her.. :(

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Had something weird happen during training at the college. If I lose the fight I cannot see my skills or gold and there's no eye icon so I have to reload the fight. Also, should level 1 and level 5 healing spells cost the same amount of mana?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I know because I reached this scene, but I want know if in the future let bredita with her will have more consecuences and forbid u have something more with her.. :(
So the thing you see in the previous update is that even if you gave Mida away, you can start to earn your way back in her good graces. The sex scene was just that. Sex. Drunk Sex. Mida was drunk and horny. So if she was mad at you, she's still mad at you. You'll have chances to fix that as it goes on.

Unless you gave her away and had sex with Fannay. Because after Fannay told her that, you were put on Mida's "Must Die Painfully" list.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So the thing you see in the previous update is that even if you gave Mida away, you can start to earn your way back in her good graces. The sex scene was just that. Sex. Drunk Sex. Mida was drunk and horny. So if she was mad at you, she's still mad at you. You'll have chances to fix that as it goes on.

Unless you gave her away and had sex with Fannay. Because after Fannay told her that, you were put on Mida's "Must Die Painfully" list.
Eeeexactly.. Fannay snitched me and Mida got angry with me.. :( then redo with Mida? I dont want lose her.. :(

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian answered everyone except me.. :( poor poor Zhreta :(
:oops: my bad I must have missed your question...

Eeeexactly.. Fannay snitched me and Mida got angry with me.. :( then redo with Mida? I dont want lose her.. :(
Yeah, if you give her away to Bredita and don't give a fuck about her, she won't be happy and of course will do the same to you... You may get some lucky drunk/hate fucks but that's probably it, think about someone doing that to you... Wouldn't be good right?

Had something weird happen during training at the college. If I lose the fight I cannot see my skills or gold and there's no eye icon so I have to reload the fight. Also, should level 1 and level 5 healing spells cost the same amount of mana?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:Hmm have you tried to click the spot where the eye used to be? I'll try to find where the issue is... Thanks :)
About the mana cost, it will dependof the spell, some level 5 spells could even cost less that lvl 1 ones, as I see things "better" spells could also mean less expensive spells

Very good game but it needs a gallery/list of scenes. I don't know if i have seen them all :unsure:
That's actually being studied on how/if/when to add ;)

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
:oops: my bad I must have missed your question...

Yeah, if you give her away to Bredita and don't give a fuck about her, she won't be happy and of course will do the same to you... You may get some lucky drunk/hate fucks but that's probably it, think about someone doing that to you... Wouldn't be good right?

:unsure:Hmm have you tried to click the spot where the eye used to be? I'll try to find where the issue is... Thanks :)
About the mana cost, it will dependof the spell, some level 5 spells could even cost less that lvl 1 ones, as I see things "better" spells could also mean less expensive spells

That's actually being studied on how/if/when to add ;)
Then I will redo the game since the choose from Mida, I thought if let Bredita take her, Mida would become more corrupt, but not would hate me :( ty for the answer Kthulian <3

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I tried clicking in the area where the eye used to be and nothing happens. As for spells, I guess I'm too used to "more powerful spell = bigger mana cost" and having Massive Restore and Heal Self cost the same amount of mana was weird when one heals 6-8 HP more than the other

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I finished on the evil path :devilish:
noooo, I need more dominating and corrupting muhahaha! *cough* *cough*

Gonna replay through on the good path and try being less of a dick this time :cool:

Love the game and the combat system. The renders are gorgeous!
As a fan of Damsels and Long Live the Princess, this game was just what I was looking for.

Only things I would love to see is more romance time with your girls. Even better a little sandboxing that allowed you to revisit your romantic interests each day and hunt random monsters in the forest. That way you could experience it longer and have even more enjoyment.

Belle pretty much did this in LLTP and it`s cool being able to visit your girls when you want before committing to the endgame. It adds a bit of longevity to the game but also more work I guess.
Just an idea.

But yeah I enjoyed this a lot and just wish I could have got funky with the Demon Hunter girl and the Elven Princess :love:

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes