Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
People like what they like. *shrug*

Not interested in kink shaming anyone, but being someone's toy is not my idea of sexy.
Then get your smart hat out of the closet and make Bredita your toy. Problem solved...oh wait Vanillian has the last word on that one...so yeah not gonna happen. Not even when hell freezes over. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Hey does anyone know if this game is gonna get finished soon or if it still has a lot to come? I kind of want to play after this gets completed..

Reactions: Kthulian and Paapi

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Then get your smart hat out of the closet and make Bredita your toy. Problem solved...oh wait Vanillian has the last word on that one...so yeah not gonna happen. Not even when hell freezes over. :ROFLMAO:
That would certainly be an interesting turn of events considering Bredita's love of making others her toy. Turn the tables and see how she likes it. :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That would certainly be an interesting turn of events considering Bredita's love of making others her toy. Turn the tables and see how she likes it. :sneaky:
Well there are actually really people who like to do/be both but yeah...you know what i want to say. :sneaky:

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well there are actually really people who like to do/be both but yeah...you know what i want to say. :sneaky:
Well, if fem dom is the only option on the evil route, I ragequit the evil route. :sneaky:

I'm pretty sure you'll be right there with me. :LOL:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, fucking kudos cause those scenes were banging. Literally.

Im in the evil path, Bredita takes u in her place, and when Mida appears, she let u the choice to take her (Mida) for ur pleassure or give her. This is after u help the fat guy in the town about his ship.
So, hang on, depending on whether you choose good/evil you actually get completely different scenes? Like, I don't remember interacting with Bredita 1 on 1 in the good route.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, fucking kudos cause those scenes were banging. Literally.

So, hang on, depending on whether you choose good/evil you actually get completely different scenes? Like, I don't remember interacting with Bredita 1 on 1 in the good route.
Yay, this is what a great VN must do with its choices. If u choose this, u should go with a different outcome, not only choose if u wanna fuck this girl or this other as in too many VNs. This is one of the things that I really love from Ataegina, ur choices matter :D

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Yay, this is what a great VN must do with its choices. If u choose this, u should go with a different outcome, not only choose if u wanna fuck this girl or this other as in too many VNs. This is one of the things that I really love from Ataegina, ur choices matter :D
Okay, that's kind of intriguing. I just assumed that the whole thing was about as straightforward as any other VN where the Good/Evil meter would only allow/disallow access to specific scenes. But you're telling me it actually completely changes the path you take? That's pretty interesting...

Maybe I should re-try it. Although I'm never a big fan of choosing evil options in any game.

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Okay, that's kind of intriguing. I just assumed that the whole thing was about as straightforward as any other VN where the Good/Evil meter would only allow/disallow access to specific scenes. But you're telling me it actually completely changes the path you take? That's pretty interesting...

Maybe I should re-try it. Although I'm never a big fan of choosing evil options in any game.
There's also a neutral path, if that's more your speed.

In that path, you leave the college and become a demon hunter, you see more of Isabella and another character that really hasn't been seen much outside of the neutral path.

May 23, 2019

In that path, you leave the college and become a demon hunter, you see more of Isabella and another character that really hasn't been seen much outside of the neutral path.
Yes... The best path... Neutral path :cool:

Assassini All 3 paths lead to different results (yes really different, unlike most VNs) and if you play all 3 you'll understand what is happening on other parts of the world while you are playing a specific path.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

Which character ??

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc didn't used the opportunity to tell Isabella about their blood relationship. Is it a foolish act ??

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Ah, so it's not so much completely different but one of the acts has different outcomes?

Is that also not right after the point where you get to choose to reset your good/evil points?
yes. it's that moment. well, the routes for College, Demon Hunters and Bredita are different but your points after this don't seem to matter so far. maybe in the future

Right now, points do not matter on the path you're on.
If you're on the Neutral path, you're on that path. Now whether there will be a moment where your path will change or not, only Kthulian knows.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes