Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.4] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.54 GB - Mac: 2.52 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 798 MB - Mac: 781 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thinking about it, he's been doing this game for almost 2 years now, with a full time job.
I think I'll make him commander of my armies, not that he has a choice.
hmmmmmmm broken armies of broken ruler, consisting of broken soldiers....... hmmmmm doesn't seem to require much attention, I reckon if Kthulian isn't even able to spare 1 minute per day for these armies there won't be any further harm. Seems like a win win situation for you both :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
How much gold are we talking about here?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
v0.4.4 is here people, enjoy :p

So there you go I guess

PC v 0.4.4

Mac v 0.4.4

Android v 0.4.4 By the66

Changelog:

Fixed some bugs

Enemy bar improved

Hope you enjoy it, if you find any issues let me know

Cheers

Hit it Ozel
Am I the only one who's missing images from previous update? Did I mess up my saves somehow and have to start over? First I noticed there's no image of Brutus being raised by Bredita so I went for an earlier save from the end of 0.4.2 and the screen goes black after you teleport to the College. I can just paste the images from previous version for myself but want to know if anyone else has the same problem?

UPDATE: Downloaded PC version from Kthulian's post

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Am I the only one who's missing images from previous update? Did I mess up my saves somehow and have to start over? First I noticed there's no image of Brutus being raised by Bredita so I went for an earlier save from the end of 0.4.2 and the screen goes black after you teleport to the College. I can just paste the images from previous version for myself but want to know if anyone else has the same problem?

Weird, let's see if that's a common issue

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

yeah, copying images from previous version worked. thanks for keeping them all in one folder

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
All the important bits in a ren'py game are located in the /game folder. (y)
I know. I just really appreciate that when I went to look what I need to copy from Unren'd version of 0.4.3 I found this. Saved me a lot of time of looking through the script and finding all images used there. I've seen games where all images are just in "images" folder
2020-09-30_23-52.png

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017

Same thing

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I know. I just really appreciate that when I went to look what I need to copy from Unren'd version of 0.4.3 I found this. Saved me a lot of time of looking through the script and finding all images used there. I've seen games where all images are just in "images" folder
View attachment 839353
Ah, right. Yeah, Kthulian labels his image folders and scripts by the version number.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 839353
Yeah I like to keep things organized :p

Kthulian Can you approximate the number of updates, or if not the time before the end of the game?
Now that's a difficult one... Depends of several factors... If everything remains the same I would say something like 1-2 years left. If I get better hardware or get this as a full time job the time span may be lower

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes