Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
for anyone encountering the same problem, here's the missing images, just unpack it into your /game folder
Mega
does this fix the missing library images for when you give the book that ryo gave you to the library girl?

Edit: and can you please fix katriona's eyes in the garden scene? they look like they are rolled into the back of her head. not sure if that's intentional but it looks off
edit two: in the marketplace when you pay for the stuff from the shop with the girl
edit 3: this error also occurs in the garden when the katriona love score increases there

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v44.rpy", line 1195, in <module>
NameError: name 'katrionalove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v44.rpyc", line 1195, in script
��9y��55Qa�G2=nG(G+��1�K+�}f'؛��;��~2ا��i�-��"�`���[���p�}W��OBS�a�KM�����6yK���7����&\b_�zG(�&�+~�V�'5��{���M�U�����l��j��^�lH��/�Y�c�d:ͳi�,���b/�~�4� �Q�%'�
File "D:\XXXgames\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.4.4
Wed Sep 30 16:01:30 2020
```

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
does this fix the missing library images for when you give the book that ryo gave you to the library girl?

Edit: and can you please fix katriona's eyes in the garden scene? they look like they are rolled into the back of her head. not sure if that's intentional but it looks off
edit two: in the marketplace when you pay for the stuff from the shop with the girl
edit 3: this error also occurs in the garden when the katriona love score increases there

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v44.rpyc", line 1195, in script
��9y��55Qa�G2=nG(G+��1�K+�}f'؛��;��~2ا��i�-��"�`���[���p�}W��OBS�a�KM�����6yK���7����&\b_�zG(�&�+~�V�'5��{���M�U�����l��j��^�lH��/�Y�c�d:ͳi�,���b/�~�4� �Q�%'�
File "D:\XXXgames\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\Ataegina-0.4.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.4.4
Wed Sep 30 16:01:30 2020
```
The fix in the op solves the images missing (Also the library images)

The "'katrionalove" is a variable that exists for a long time now, you are probably using an old save that wasn't updated back then.

What shows up when you open this screen? Does it crash the game?
stats.jpg

Reactions: BranTheBrokenDick

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The fix in the op solves the images missing (Also the library images)

The "'katrionalove" is a variable that exists for a long time now, you are probably using an old save that wasn't updated back then.

What shows up when you open this screen? Does it crash the game?
View attachment 839403
i cannot even find where this screen exists, i don't think i have it?

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
im stuck at a point when im exploring the country and anya when to meet with the evil lady i seems to be stuck

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
im stuck at a point when im exploring the country and anya when to meet with the evil lady i seems to be stuck
Sounds like the freeroam section that everyone gets stuck on.

Go to the mountain, then go everywhere else and talk to everyone possible, then return to the mountain.

If that's not where you're stuck, then you'll need to be more specific.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
There's a fix in the OP. (y)
Hello

I know this a strange question but I can't get what' do you mean by OP (I know it's probably silly sorry)

Are you speaking of where we can download the game or the previous post with link in the comments ?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hello

I know this a strange question but I can't get what' do you mean by OP (I know it's probably silly sorry)

Are you speaking of where we can download the game or the previous post with link in the comments ?
"OP" means the first post in this topic, on the first page.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hello

OP means original post or opening post. The first post on the first page, essentially.

Also, yes, the missing image fix can be found there.

Enjoy. :)

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is the image fix still needed for current version? It says version 4.3 when I go to download it.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
OP means original post or opening post. The first post on the first page, essentially.

Ok Thx I'll try to redownload it

Thanks I 'll try to download the fix tomorrow thx angain :)

And thanks for the OP meaning as well :)

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Is the image fix still needed for current version? It says version 4.3 when I go to download it.
If you have a save at the end of v0.4.3, you probably don't need it. If you end up playing through the events that happened in v0.4.3 of the game, you'll run into missing image errors.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So, someone or something is playing as Ayna? I am waiting the next update to see who is taking her place and for what? My shot goes on Lust.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes