MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys how to explore allesterra?
Given you are inside the school:
Go to the college courtyard, in the left upper corner of the screen rather well hidden is the symbol of the 'exit'.
Click it and enjoy the outdoors. easy navigation between places with your up down left right arrows.

Reactions: Hassan221

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm stuck in a never ending few scenes loop starting from taking bath with Fannay and ending on giving books to Yisnna the librarian.....
What to do?

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
well by quick looking mod dl'd from mod thread link and dl'd from mega seems to have same sized and last edited files.
The mod pages says that the image package is included, so maybe try it or maybe play it with the image patch fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried laboratory?
nothing happens at school after returned from trip with orc girl except that loop incl. sex with that queen elf.

The mod pages says that the image package is included, so maybe try it or maybe play it with the image patch fix.
dunno if mod from mega fixed anything or not but that error hasn't popped up so far (as of returned from trip to orc land and falling into loop).

Reactions: ArcadeFire
May 23, 2019
Poor Kthulian...
You will eventually scare him from here, look at what he said.

Hey people, glad to see so many of you popping out, means a lot of you play the game :p.
As you know, the game and the Mods are under development, so bugs can happen from time to time, we do our best, but sometimes shit still happens, reporting bugs to us is great, complaining well... Is not so great.

So... I think that's it... Oh right, also helps if you say what version you were using (Original/Android/Compressed/Modded) So we know where to at least start looking. I've said this plenty of times, but looking if a solution for your problem already exists, saves you time.

Cheers
The answer for your issues are probably solved somewhere, you just have to look. Also if you install a mod (not made by the Dev) and there are issues, Kthulian won't know right?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nothing happens at school after returned from trip with orc girl except that loop incl. sex with that queen elf.
That's very strange, because there should be no sex with anyone at the school after you leave with Yotul to the orc lands. There are sex scenes, but they are all away from the school. If working properly, the order should be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded my copy of the game from Nopy, rather than Mega; maybe the files on Mega are corrupted somehow? IDK, but I didn't see any of the issues you've described. Sorry; wish I could help more.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
:love: OMG!

Wait, you think you would be paid? :)
:cry:

Poor Kthulian...
You will eventually scare him from here, look at what he said.

The answer for your issues are probably solved somewhere, you just have to look. Also if you install a mod (not made by the Dev) and there are issues, Kthulian won't know right?
Nah, I'll just leave them look for the answers that were already given, no need to leave all alone because of a few ;)

That's very strange, because there should be no sex with anyone at the school after you leave with Yotul to the orc lands. There are sex scenes, but they are all away from the school. If working properly, the order should be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded my copy of the game from Nopy, rather than Mega; maybe the files on Mega are corrupted somehow? IDK, but I didn't see any of the issues you've described. Sorry; wish I could help more.
See? Someone is paying attention, spot on description of the latest update, I bet he got all by himself.

Anyway, here's the official (made by me) new version with the fix included. (Also updated the OP MEGA LINK)

PS: Thank you meola147 and Playergame1 for the 5 stars :giggle:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's meeting with archmage after trip (and trip with yotul loops so that meeting happens many times), giving demon books to librarian, wandering around, meeting princess and getting demon book from her and giving it to librarian (loop), sex with dark elf queen as a reward for rescuing her (loop), bath with fannay (loop), on lab katrina is there and she gave treatment after mc returned from slayers land (meeting lust et co and liberating bunch of ppls) and after that nothing except chitchat with her. might have done some (many) things out of order but that shouldn't matter.

dling fixed version and will post if that fixes anything.

Reactions: MataHariX

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I have the same problem, found no solution yet. :(
there's meeting with archmage after trip (and trip with yotul loops so that meeting happens many times), giving demon books to librarian, wandering around, meeting princess and getting demon book from her and giving it to librarian (loop), sex with dark elf queen as a reward for rescuing her (loop), bath with fannay (loop), on lab katrina is there and she gave treatment after mc returned from slayers land (meeting lust et co and liberating bunch of ppls) and after that nothing except chitchat with her. might have done some (many) things out of order but that shouldn't matter.

Are you using the Mod made by TheTeam? (By the description you are, but it's helpful if you mention it when asking questions or reporting bugs) If you are using the Mod, the solution might be on the mod thread, In fact it took me 30 seconds to find the files to fix that problem.

If you are not using the Mod, then tell me exactly where the loop starts and ends.

Cheers

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018

Maybe I cheated too much in the beginning of the game when presented the option: €$ 1000 etc…?
I am using the Mod made by TheTeam indeed

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Maybe I cheated too much in the beginning of the game when presented the option: €$ 1000 etc…?
I am using the Mod made by TheTeam indeed
If you are using the cheats the game offers you, there should be no problem.
If you are using other sources for cheating, that could mess some variables, if you are using a Mod you should try the game without one and see if you have the same issue, that way you can figure out what's really going on in your specific case.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
If you are using the cheats the game offers you, there should be no problem.
If you are using other sources for cheating, that could mess some variables, if you are using a Mod you should try the game without one and see if you have the same issue, that way you can figure out what's really going on in your specific case.
Yes the mod that is out causes the issue, they posted how to fix it and mentioned that they would fix the issue with the mod and repost it a few days ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you using the Mod made by TheTeam? (By the description you are, but it's helpful if you mention it when asking questions or reporting bugs) If you are using the Mod, the solution might be on the mod thread, In fact it took me 30 seconds to find the files to fix that problem.
on my op (about diff. error) I said I'm using mod. anyways new version of game and no mod let me advance. seems to be working with mod (dl'd from mega) too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
small question: when gets to free roam in town south of college again? forgot to visit in 1 place there and ofc hjaldr has quests to do there (gotten from village).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
small question: when gets to free roam in town south of college again? forgot to visit in 1 place there and ofc hjaldr has quests to do there (gotten from village).
Soon :p
Anyway, the things you had to do there on this version was "shop" and "brothel" the other places were not that important.

edit:
Oh... Unless you mean the small village. Yeah, we'll get there ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes