Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
If not what was the red hair female master said.keep Mida or give Mida to me
She gave me to option after bringing Mida in.
1.keep Mida and do whatever you want
2.give Mida to me(rape.group.NTR)
Remember this??so I believe this the second option make no difference because there is No NTR.RIGHT???

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If not what was the red hair female master said.keep Mida or give Mida to me
There has been no NTR content with Mida.

You can give her to Bredita, but nothing has become of that. If you cheat on Mida with Fannay on the evil path, depending on your choices, Mida might decide to have fun with Fannay, but you're kicked out and don't get to see what happens. If you gave her away and cheat on her with Fannay, I believe she kicks both of you out of her room. So, either way, you see nothing.

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
This is one of those fantasy games, like Reluctant Archon, Save the princess or Love of Magic, that i truly enjoy and keep coming back to watch their progression.

Even though i must admit i had a bit of a struggle about the parts where you're send to elven territories and dragged around multiple battlefields without having any choices or impact on how they unfold, while being bombarded by small flashes from afar slayers or demons actions (and then dragged back again into action), which still feel to me very unbalanced in terms of negative/positive emotions and control over the tension you're thrown into, this update finally chased all my fears away. The wait was worth it !

Good job Kthulian this time you definitely nailed it by giving me the feeling i'm truly part of the world/story and i felt really implicated all the way through it . I think you found the right balance to keep (me at least) pretty deeply engaged during all the events that occur. And you're still devoted to the game, releasing steady new versions like a pro ! Thanks for all that good work !

Also, i really enjoy how the plot thickens, i like how that demons or devils are not as a united evil front as they seemed at first. They look more like any other race of living beings sharing the world like the others with their own culture(s). I've only played the good path until now and it seems there might be a middle ground for all the creatures who lives to still being able to interact or ally themselves against the piece of sheer destruction their all facing, but i'm probably projecting now.

The updates were top notch when it came to the kinky stuff, most models have been able to engage with the mc or get naughty at this point. I hope you keep adding diversity to those scenes (magic and positions), i'm a bit fed up with the basic blowjobs/missionary that other games can only pull off (let's make IG sex great fun again yeah! xD).

While playing on the "good" path, I still feel a bit uneasy with the relationship with Mida, i wish there was a way to have some kind of discussion about an open relationship for the mc, since i send him on all the kinky stuff i could find until now. (no ntr please!!!), having the dream about them having a child and still act as a horn dog made me feel like a jerk at some points, just a thought, i think it would add some realism to their relation. Just a thought, might be alone on this one though.

And i'm glad Anya is now finally aware
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wondering but is it possible to have an idea on how far the story is now overall ?

Well thanks again for keeping this party up, i can't wait to see your next moves and what you've plan for us. Cheers !

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This is one of those fantasy games, like Reluctant Archon, Save the princess or Love of Magic, that i truly enjoy and keep coming back to watch their progression.

Even though i must admit i had a bit of a struggle about the parts where you're send to elven territories and dragged around multiple battlefields without having any choices or impact on how they unfold, while being bombarded by small flashes from afar slayers or demons actions (and then dragged back again into action), which still feel to me very unbalanced in terms of negative/positive emotions and control over the tension you're thrown into, this update finally chased all my fears away. The wait was worth it !

Good job Kthulian this time you definitely nailed it by giving me the feeling i'm truly part of the world/story and i felt really implicated all the way through it . I think you found the right balance to keep (me at least) pretty deeply engaged during all the events that occur. And you're still devoted to the game, releasing steady new versions like a pro ! Thanks for all that good work !

Also, i really enjoy how the plot thickens, i like how that demons or devils are not as a united evil front as they seemed at first. They look more like any other race of living beings sharing the world like the others with their own culture(s). I've only played the good path until now and it seems there might be a middle ground for all the creatures who lives to still being able to interact or ally themselves against the piece of sheer destruction their all facing, but i'm probably projecting now.

The updates were top notch when it came to the kinky stuff, most models have been able to engage with the mc or get naughty at this point. I hope you keep adding diversity to those scenes (magic and positions), i'm a bit fed up with the basic blowjobs/missionary that other games can only pull off (let's make IG sex great fun again yeah! xD).

While playing on the "good" path, I still feel a bit uneasy with the relationship with Mida, i wish there was a way to have some kind of discussion about an open relationship for the mc, since i send him on all the kinky stuff i could find until now. (no ntr please!!!), having the dream about them having a child and still act as a horn dog made me feel like a jerk at some points, just a thought, i think it would add some realism to their relation. Just a thought, might be alone on this one though.

Just wondering but is it possible to have an idea on how far the story is now overall ?

Well thanks again for keeping this party up, i can't wait to see your next moves and what you've plan for us. Cheers !
[/QUOT]
Not playing "sorcerer" ??

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

2y.png

2 years have passed since I've posted the first version of Ataegina here in F95zone, 2 years since this came to public...

It's been mostly a pleasant surprise, I've got to know many people and learn a bunch of stuff, those same people encouraged me to open a Patreon and who knows, maybe someday I can make this for a living.

F95 proves that not all pirates are ... well... Just pirates :LOL:

Thanks

Cheers!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

And i'm glad Anya is now finally aware

Thanks!! I'll do my best... Ah and the story is about 45% done :sneaky:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

View attachment 888576

2 years have passed since I've posted the first version of Ataegina here in F95zone, 2 years since this came to public...

It's been mostly a pleasant surprise, I've got to know many people and learn a bunch of stuff, those same people encouraged me to open a Patreon and who knows, maybe someday I can make this for a living.

Thanks

Cheers!
Hmm. That dragon is cool.
Is it coming in a future update ??

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

View attachment 888576

Thanks

Cheers!
I wanted to "hate" you for 2 updates without my Mida but is impossible for me to "hate" you ;) so congratulations for the first 2 years... F95 is a better place with you and your game ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What a lovely update. Your renders are great as always, Kthulian, the plot thickens and continues to intrigue, and it feels like occasional choices (besides alignment and spell learning) — like deciding whether to save Carilielle or not — are likely to have consequences later, to varying extents.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes