-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm curious on wether there are any plans for stuff with the Arch Mage or her evil counterpart. I really like the game the way it's being made, I also just really like those two
I love how Ayna tells you you can't have all the girls, and then she, seemingly out of the blue, plants one on the MC and admits she's always wanted to. Isn't that how you show someone you mean something, by telling them no and then basically saying maybe within the next hour?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I love how Ayna tells you you can't have all the girls, and then she, seemingly out of the blue, plants one on the MC and admits she's always wanted to. Isn't that how you show someone you mean something, by telling them no and then basically saying maybe within the next hour?
She's drawing her line in the sand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Love the game! A question though without spoiling or such, if you choose one of the paths, you will get a choice that says this may lead to NTR/Femdom and another about vanilla and such, but the femdom isn't implemented yet or did I choose the wrong stuff and missed it? :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Enjoying this so far, but just saw CookieMonster666's post above and this really is a pet hate of mine:
1606835831297.png
It's "a hallucination", not "an".

Reactions: jazz154

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Enjoying this so far, but just saw CookieMonster666's post above and this really is a pet hate of mine:
View attachment 924141
It's "a hallucination", not "an".
I googled this a bit just now because I felt an hallucination and a hallucinaton seemed both somewhat correct. Not saying this is the absolute truth etc, but in British english an hallucination could be correct as it has to do with how people pronounce consonants in specific words. Anyway I'm not a grammar police or native english speaker, I just thought I'd share my findings.

• Sad
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I googled this a bit just now because I felt an hallucination and a hallucinaton seemed both somewhat correct. Not saying this is the absolute truth etc, but in British english an hallucination could be correct as it has to do with how people pronounce consonants in specific words. Anyway I'm not a grammar police or native english speaker, I just thought I'd share my findings.
Firstly, there is no such thing as "British English". It's simply "English".
"US English" is necessary as a definition, because it's a derivative = not the original form. Much like "Canadian French". There is no "French French". That would simply be redundant (as the original form does not require definition, only the derivative does), much the same as "British English" is. England is a part of Britain. I am English.

Secondly, no. It is not & cannot be correct. You are supposed to pronounce the "H".
If you pronounce the word as "'allucination", dropping the "h", which most people from my neck of the woods do, then you are simply mispronouncing the word.
Mispronunciation does not equate to a change in the rules of grammar.
Most people that I know will say "Yeah, you must've been 'allucinating, mate.", but they will still pronounce the "H" when they say "You had a hallucination."
Some will say "You 'ad 'n 'allucination".
People saying it, incorrectly, does not make it correct.

Thirdly, as this is written, how people say it is largely irrelevant, anyway.
In order for "an 'allucination" to be correct in writing, as per common vernacular, it would need to be written that way.
"An hallucination" is not, in any way, shape or form, correct, in writing.

Edit: Also, don't worry about "grammar police" or "grammar Nazi", as some like to throw around.
This term is simply a weak attempt at defence by deflection, by the illiterate.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
technically not exactly true
oh dear, dear oh dear, oh dear.
There are many, many examples of it being used.
I did not once say it isn't used.
I said there is no such thing. Which, by definition, there is not.
The only reason anyone says "British English", is because there is a derivative version (US English) & because it is widely used.
The rules for derivatives are that they need to be seperated from the original, by being defined as something different.
This rule does not exist for the original, because it is not different.

Edit: I do not have a problem with the term being used, I am simply pointing out that it's actually a fallacy.
Great Britain is 3 countries: England, Scotland & Wales.
The language spoken in England, is English.
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in Scotland, is Scots English. Actual Scots language is "Gaelic".
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in Wales, is Welsh English. Actual Welsh language is "Cymraeg".
Hence there is no such thing as "British English".
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in the United States of America, is US English.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ups... Wrong thread. I wasn't looking for the English class. Can someone point me to History class?
If you go to the map, you can enter the Classroom, think it's 2nd lesson, today.

Anyway, back to game topic: CookieMonster666 how did you get your stats so high mate? Is that through normal play, or did you use a save editor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: papsuken

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, need some information or advice please.
I just took my Battle Magic to Level 10 and unlocked Gigabolt.
I used it and did 23.0 damage. Thought to myself "That seems less than the Level 5 spell did?"
Used the Level 5 Battle Magic spell, Fireballl, which did 28.0 damage.
So, can someone please explain what the point of Level 10 spells are, if they do less damage and use more MP than Level 5?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes