TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Act II feels way more like a VN then Act I. Pretty much just on a railroad clicking next with the rare choice here and there and stuff like Yotul seems to have been forgotten. Ah well, I was really into Act I's story but II just feels rushed and well as I said more VN.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Yee ... there's no incez in this game due to MC have no relation at all with any woman and then separated when he still teenager. Wait a minute ... don't tell me the incez is the Demon siblings fucking in mid Act 1 ? :FacePalm:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
STJay
Hey there, I'm looking to port to android with your mods and I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the WT + Gallery + Cheat. Looking at the screens.rpy, it looks like there's a lot of difference between the WT and the Cheat version.
It's possible to combine all three mods into one, yes. Were you asking if it was theoretically possible to do it, or did you want me to combine them myself so you could use it? Because I can get started on that in a couple of hours.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded The last version 0.5.5 but for some reason it says 0.5.3. The last vesion I played was 0.5.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough and Cheat Mod updated for the latest version (cheat mod doesn't have any additions). Will be updating the Gallery Mod over the next few days.
Thanks. I see that the gallery is accessible with that icon at the top left in the main menu but I can't find where the cheats are or how to set up flags. Maybe there is something else broken and that's why I see this version as 0.5.3. I have no clue.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I downloaded The last version 0.5.5 but for some reason it says 0.5.3. The last vesion I played was 0.5.2.

Thanks. I see that the gallery is accessible with that icon at the top left in the main menu but I can't find where the cheats are or how to set up flags. Maybe there is something else broken and that's why I see this version as 0.5.3. I have no clue.

The version might be an error on my part. But it should only be visual; the version you are playing is likely v0.5.5
In order to access the cheats in-game, you press "r".

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
great update, a few typos here and there, but over all a great update. Just can't wait to see if there will be a sex scene with imo the best girl Ryo... things are looking like they might reach there, but with her being a princess and all, might not....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Act II feels way more like a VN then Act I. Pretty much just on a railroad clicking next with the rare choice here and there and stuff like Yotul seems to have been forgotten. Ah well, I was really into Act I's story but II just feels rushed and well as I said more VN.
The sex has been rather heavy lately, but that's just due to the fact that we are so far into the game that it's more natural for it to happen. The story is still there, and there is more that's going to be happening yet. It's just that we've jumped the major hurdle of the Slayers storyline and the first real conflict with the Sins.

Now it's like starting over again, where Act II will deal with the future of things. Where as Act I had a lot more to do with events that happened prior to the game's start, or during the time jump.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Gallery mod has been updated. Gallery+Cheat mod has also been updated. Also made a 3-in-1 mod with all of them together for whoever wants that.

Reactions: "CJ"

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's just that we've jumped the major hurdle of the Slayers storyline and the first real conflict with the Sins.
I must admit I find the Sins to be fairly boring villains so far. Although I will say that I am wondering what the goal of Sloth is.

But I really like to follow the intrigues between Ayna, Bredita, Katarro and to a lesser degree Sumtako.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you get the scene where the short mage with elf ears shows you a vision through a mirror of a red head fucking some random guy

28sadio67

Dec 5, 2020
Someone could explain me more precisely when I have to save for act II, I'm going crazy (I'm on android version) tyall

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I played this game for the first time today. I think I will probably follow it. Can anyone please tell me how often this game gets an update?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes