emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
hello,so i play act 1 again,but now I am stuck when Ayna ask to go in shop in Alisterra city for box and look but when I return to collage I am sutck there is nobody +.pls help

I am good path with 8 al

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hello,so i play act 1 again,but now I am stuck when Ayna ask to go in shop in Alisterra city for box and look but when I return to collage I am sutck there is nobody +.pls help

I am good path with 8 al
It's been a really long time since I played that part, so I can't remember for sure, but I seem to remember needing to wander through all of the rooms and outside (in the courtyard) to try to find someone. It's also possible I needed to go to my room and advance time once or twice (by reading a book maybe?) before I found anyone.

Reactions: emirRR3V

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
out of curiosity. if you avoid watching the lesbian scene with Anya and bredita does it still happen? for the most part my main playthrough has whatever girl i can get. but i do have one playthrough that avoids Bredita.

Also curious cause it would've been nice to see an option where she gets shut down and how she reacts to it but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
out of curiosity. if you avoid watching the lesbian scene with Anya and bredita does it still happen? for the most part my main playthrough has whatever girl i can get. but i do have one playthrough that avoids Bredita.
Nah. Ayana will not agree. Scene will start though but will not finish

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
the way it plays out if you choose no, is the scene is the same it just doesnt transition to the actual sex scene later. but no clear action that she rejects Bredita. on the contrary they still joke(i think) about inviting the other girl.
Same here you still get the same scene even if you told Bredita to fuck off earlier in the game, as it is right now it looks like the sex scene happens but you just don't see it. There is no indicator that Ayna refuses Bredita which is dick move if you are on Ayna path as it looked like her and bredita love affair was over long ago.

Reactions: Look-see

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
i got all giggy when i saw the game had another update :D.
hardly 3 mins into it and im already laughing

"Ayna" - he is one of the most skilled mages i know..... also he has a temper
<3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, funnies, sex, fights and some story.

scrshots:

1. nope, not even archmage nor demon can.
2. - 3. always thinking about sex
4. nice body hidden under clothes
5. she for sure is flexible (and that position always makes legs look longer than they are)

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
nice update as usual, funnies, sex, fights and some story.

scrshots:

1. nope, not even archmage nor demon can.
2. - 3. always thinking about sex
4. nice body hidden under clothes
5. she for sure is flexible (and that position always makes legs look longer than they are)
and now feelings of emptiness after reaching the end :'(...

Mar 21, 2018
threesome.jpg

Yes, dammit! How about a threesome. Let me use some quick magic to remove your clothes. That's the best spell I ever learned at this college.

Not in the mood? Let me cast the lust spell I've worked so hard on. Yes dev, you forgot about that little spell didn't you? It worked so well on me and Kat after all.

What are you waiting for girls? This cock isn't going to suck itself!

Do you girls want the romance option or do you want me to treat you like sluts and whores?

OK dev, the ball is in your court...

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
Create a save file when sloth askd to do that at the end of act 1. Persistent file is the key i think
I made the save when sloth asked and it still asks if i'm sure that I played act 1. Do I have to copy something over in the app data folder or something? I'd really like to play Act 2.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes