Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
small update? seems the norm to have 2-3 months between updates for 15-45 minutes worth of new content?
Enough happened for me to be satisfied. Of course a lot of that probably depends on your path and choices. Helped the Mom, fought a couple battles, was with Kotul and had a little fun besides... all in a days work!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update besides short, had some battles (who would have thought that demons are vulnerable to fire), some plot advancing and bit sex.

scrshot:

1. blowjob from girl who has bit big teeths. VERY RISKY!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Looks promising. Got a few questions though.
1. How's the music/sounds etc?
2. How often is this updated? Is the creator good on keeping people up to date on their dev log or whatever?
3. I know that there's monster girls, but do any of the monsters(that aren't monstergirls) have sex?
4. What kinda monstergirls are in this game? Do they all look as human as they do in the screenshots?
5. How far along is this game? Is there a logical projectiion towards when it will be complete?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no 3some but didn't expect that but no scene with isabella either and no idea how its triggered (should have enuf points with her).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks promising. Got a few questions though.
1. How's the music/sounds etc?
2. How often is this updated? Is the creator good on keeping people up to date on their dev log or whatever?
3. I know that there's monster girls, but do any of the monsters(that aren't monstergirls) have sex?
4. What kinda monstergirls are in this game? Do they all look as human as they do in the screenshots?
5. How far along is this game? Is there a logical projectiion towards when it will be complete?
1. should be good
2. monthlish
3. every female mc has sex looks quite human
4. see 3
5. far but not near to be completed

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes