JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For the Isabella comments:

Kthu is a big believer in the "Are you sure you don't wanna be with her?" method and gives a lot of second chances to earn points. Remember how long it took before you could finally just end things with Mida entirely.

Same with all the Yotul opportunities.

But if you have Isabella's love to 9 already... it'll be all that easier when the corruption points start flowing, right? Huh... I wonder what Isabella corruption points could be used to convince her to do?
It's nice to know Kthu is a big believer in giving second chances.
I'm currently pursuing Isabella (between her or Yotul choice) & Ayna (between her and Bredita), but even so, I'm kinda hoping extra opportunities are given for player's MC to raise up LPs for Yotul & Bredita, even if I chose others.

As for Isabella corruption points; convincing her to try anal?
Or convince her to have sex or lewd acts with MC even when other companions are close by (for e.g. perhaps MC can finger her while him, Isa, Katla and Jendayi are eating or something :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Kthulian

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The crazy number of Love points (4) we've been able to get with Isabella in the last two releases is making me re-think my allegiance to the Neutral path. Might need to do a new min-maxed 'good path' save instead. Decisions / Decisions :p
Traitor ;)

I was also able to get with Isabella on the EVIL path so... looks like there are less and less differences between the three paths. Actually the three paths where EXACTLY the same on the two last updates :unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Traitor ;)

I was also able to get with Isabella on the EVIL path so... looks like there are less and less differences between the three paths. Actually the three paths where EXACTLY the same on the two last updates :unsure:
The Neutral Path is just such, it's the midway point. So while the neutral path faithful will have their own endings, the neutral girls will be available to the Good and Evil lines as well.

But you will miss out on any Mida related content in the tower on the Evil path, because she's not there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian and zh

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Necro/Heal? Interesting. Thanks for the idea!
I guess I will respec my Evil character then :)
That was my first build in this game. Because after 40 points in one school the increase in damage was greatly reduced, so besides necromancy I added 20 to healing and sometimes when meeting with the undead it gave a little more damage in general. But in the second chapter, even against some undead, dev forgot to add increased damage from the healing spells, so I just redistributed all the points to necromancy. Necromancy constantly restores mana, casts fear and deals a lot of damage at the same time. If you played through the neutral path in the first part, then you should also have vampirism.
The second fight with Greed Demon was challenging for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It acutaly wasnt for me. My "Greater curse" hits for 64.5 + extra 63.5 and 17 periodical dmg for 9 turns, and that's noly 1 cast. Then i casted wraith to restore 44.5 mana and hit for another 64.5 and applied fear on opponent at the same time. Third cast "Mana surge" in Alteration school (i have only 10 alteration LMAO) made 155 dmg cause i priviously restored my mana. But istead i could just spam greater curse and/or wraith all the time. First phase (500hp) died in 4 casts. Second phase took a bit more time but he was feared most of the time so i didn't care much =/
P.S. Yes i know that you can have only 1 negative pereodical effect on enemy at the same time, so it's only 17 dmg per turn or fear, but i don't realy care much as long as i hit like a truck and don't need to waste time on restoring hp and converting hp into mana.

Last edited:
Reactions: zh

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Kthu is a big believer in the "Are you sure you don't wanna be with her?" method and gives a lot of second chances to earn points. Remember how long it took before you could finally just end things with Mida entirely.

Same with all the Yotul opportunities.
But for the last several updates those two have been mutually exclusive, so you get no second chances with Yotul if you're already pursuing Isabella (unless you cheat).

But you will miss out on any Mida related content in the tower on the Evil path, because she's not there.
I don't think you have to leave Mida with Bredita on the evil path, do you? It's possible for her to be at the tower, even though she doesn't show at all this update.

(I skip a few updates between playing, so I may have forgotten something about her going off somewhere else.)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
But for the last several updates those two have been mutually exclusive, so you get no second chances with Yotul if you're already pursuing Isabella (unless you cheat).

I don't think you have to leave Mida with Bredita on the evil path, do you? It's possible for her to be at the tower, even though she doesn't show at all this update.

(I skip a few updates between playing, so I may have forgotten something about her going off somewhere else.)
Ah, I think you're right, it's hard to keep things straight sometimes, I do believe you can choose to go to Bredita first and then go to the tower, but I left Mida with Lili and Fannay so I guess that's my b.

Reactions: gregers

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I have a question : Is it possible to increase Isabella's corruption? If yes, WHERE? Because love is already maxed out for quite some time in my Neutral playthrough so... Looks like I'm wasting love points :LUL:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Guys, for those who thinks that some battles here can be tough, you actualy can ignore being beaten below 0 health LMAO and continue pushing dmg in opponent's face to the victory))

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Traitor ;)

I might be wrong there, as I jumped ship right in the middle from good to neutral path a while ago when replaying the whole thing, but in one of the last updates I was very confused as Isa&Mom learned about the whole long-lost-brother/son thing again. Fairly sure I was in the neutral playthrough and they should have known this already... but I shrugged it off as 'ok, maybe that's where he railroades the paths back on one track?'.
Guess we'll see more coming together now that everybody can be cumming together ... (and for this lame joke I got -1 alignment :LOL:)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Guys, for those who thinks that some battles here can be tough, you actualy can ignore being beaten below 0 health LMAO and continue pushing dmg in opponent's face to the victory))

Kthulian This appears to be a problem.

-----------------------
So, this version was Kthu switching over to the new version of Renpy, and while we tested the combat system a bunch with the new spells, there were a few things that broke that hadn't been. So please help us out like this and try to find your own breaks as well.

With this the current bugs we know are the health bug shown above and the Shadow Form bug.
If there is anything else, let us know.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Kthulian This appears to be a problem.

-----------------------
So, this version was Kthu switching over to the new version of Renpy, and while we tested the combat system a bunch with the new spells, there were a few things that broke that hadn't been. So please help us out like this and try to find your own breaks as well.

With this the current bugs we know are the health bug shown above and the Shadow Form bug.
If there is anything else, let us know.
If you are 1 of the devs, i have a request to you - please remove the interface shaking during the battle. It doesn't look as "cool" as it might seem.))

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If you are 1 of the devs, i have a request to you - please remove the interface shaking during the battle. It doesn't look as "cool" as it might seem.))
I found that part of the redesign pretty annoying as well in the few combats I played through, but of course don't know if I'd have grown to tolerate it more as I got used to it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
you mean the hpunch

Not really my call. Kthulian is the code monkey, I'm just the idea monkey. But I can understand that it might get a little old. Still, I'd imagine you'd want something to happen when the enemy attacks, yes? If you have suggestions, lets hear them. Off hand I could think of like a red boarder around the screen when you get hit like in FPS games. Or maybe slash marks on the screen. We can't do custom ones for each enemy because of the way the combat system functions. So it'd have to be something uniform.

Reactions: Kthulian and sava75

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Mods are updated. Sorry it took so long. I've been busy with other things.

Update was as enjoyable as ever. Can't wait for some more content with Kanmi.
I did notice that there's a check for Isabella's Love at one point during this update, but you can still see the content regardless.

I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I thought I might as well mention it.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
you mean the hpunch

Not really my call. Kthulian is the code monkey, I'm just the idea monkey. But I can understand that it might get a little old. Still, I'd imagine you'd want something to happen when the enemy attacks, yes? If you have suggestions, lets hear them. Off hand I could think of like a red boarder around the screen when you get hit like in FPS games. Or maybe slash marks on the screen. We can't do custom ones for each enemy because of the way the combat system functions. So it'd have to be something uniform.
Why does something need to happen when you simply want to click on the spell icon? Srsly, just do it the way it was before so that you don't have to wait every round for this stupid shaking to disappear)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why does something need to happen when you simply want to click on the spell icon? Srsly, just do it the way it was before so that you don't have to wait every round for this stupid shaking to disappear)
I'd say there are enough people that consider that effect to be more imersive than annoying, maybe offering an Option in the menu to disable such effects would be the best solution

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
you mean the hpunch

after re-reading your comment, it seems to me it became clear that we are talking about different things, as if you had not even played the last update. Just go to the game version 6.7 and click on the spell bar during the fight and you will understand what I'm talking about (not about the effects when dealing damage)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Mods are updated. Sorry it took so long. I've been busy with other things.

Update was as enjoyable as ever. Can't wait for some more content with Kanmi.
I did notice that there's a check for Isabella's Love at one point during this update, but you can still see the content regardless.

I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I thought I might as well mention it.
the r and the t key's don't work for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
after re-reading your comment, it seems to me it became clear that we are talking about different things, as if you had not even played the last update. Just go to the game version 6.7 and click on the spell bar during the fight and you will understand what I'm talking about (not about the effects when dealing damage)
you will have an option to disable the spell menu animation in the next release.
nobody wants you to spend point five seconds of your precious time to wait for the end of an animation every time you click the menu.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes