Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I try but no change. The strange thing is that my last version of the game 0.6.1, il play it in english, but now when i start this version, it's also in portuguese. I'm lost ...
Try deleting the "Persistent" file from
%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\*

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't find this repertory. If it's the persistent file form the save, i already try to suppress it, but it's not solve the problem. Thx for your time.
If you aare playing on Windows there are 2 locations RenPy saves data, one is obviously in the game folder, the other one is in the path I said.
RenPy gives priority to the files saved in the AppData location

thanos38

Jul 17, 2017
If you aare playing on Windows there are 2 locations RenPy saves data, one is obviously in the game folder, the other one is in the path I said.
RenPy gives priority to the files saved in the AppData location
Ok, i find the file with Windows+r and i suppress it, but nothing has changed.

thanos38

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for your help, i find a soluce page 304 where the creator post a link with a file. It done the possibility to change the language ingame. I'm saved, i love this game. Have a good day.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hello, i just started ACT 2 and im getting all sort of errors in my battle (its the first battle of act 2, in the sewers against those monsters). I cant access any of the Battle Magic level 5 and 10 spells.

This is the error i get when i try to access the lvl 5 spells:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is when trying to access the lvl 10 spells

EDIT: After getting more training from the Archmage and the other elites the spells can be accessed again. I get no more errors now.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hello, i just started ACT 2 and im getting all sort of errors in my battle (its the first battle of act 2, in the sewers against those monsters). I cant access any of the Battle Magic level 5 and 10 spells.

This is the error i get when i try to access the lvl 5 spells:

And this is when trying to access the lvl 10 spells

EDIT: After getting more training from the Archmage and the other elites the spells can be accessed again. I get no more errors now.
Using w.t mod ?? If yes, stop it

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone has saves for the latest version? My phone died. I was doing the tower path and got everything done with the mod. If anyone has from 0.6.5 or 0.6.6 please share it I don't want to do all of this again

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
:oops:

I just saw some preview images for the next version.

Multiple people who have wanted certain things to happen are going to be very happy.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Multiple people who have wanted certain things to happen are going to be very happy.....
ohh........... any chance you can give us some hints as to what they are? ;)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? :p

Thinkin' about things I'd like to see in the game. Wonder if any of them happen in the next update !

1) MC uses magic to augment himself for a more powerful scene with his girls. Double dick, tentacles attached to his body, just being taller/stronger, mirror images, transformation into a werewolf, centaur or other monster ect ect. Just basically magical harem scene stuff that make him more sexually powerful than average sized white dude that he normally is when fuckin and enable more harem characters to be satisfied at once.

2) Specific 3some content that I'd love to see with the MC. Here are some that have enough narrative I think to be used

MC x Anya x Katriona
MC x Ceara x Mida
MC x Isaballa x Yotul

3) Sex scene with a character I like that we haven't had one with yet.

Jendayi
Katla
Silvana

4) Better Status screen in game 2 with character bios ect.

5) Sex scenes with characters I just generally consider the best waifu's

Cerea, Anya, Katriona, Koneka, Mida

6) Narrative's I'm interested in

Dragon
What does the demon 'Greed' being inside the MC mean for the story.
Soulstone
Lich
Elven Lands plot

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
One of the games I hope to become nearly an alternative of ataegina is "the .......". Its latest update added a brothel there too!!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Thinkin' about things I'd like to see in the game. Wonder if any of them happen in the next update !

1) MC uses magic to augment himself for a more powerful scene with his girls. Double dick, tentacles attached to his body, just being taller/stronger, mirror images, transformation into a werewolf, centaur or other monster ect ect. Just basically magical harem scene stuff that make him more sexually powerful than average sized white dude that he normally is when fuckin and enable more harem characters to be satisfied at once.

2) Specific 3some content that I'd love to see with the MC. Here are some that have enough narrative I think to be used

MC x Anya x Katriona
MC x Ceara x Mida
MC x Isaballa x Yotul

Jendayi
Katla
Silvana

Dragon
Soulstone
Lich
Elven Lands plot
It's one of those. The other is not one you mentioned.

Though I have brought up the double dick idea to him before.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

MC x Anya x Katriona
MC x Ceara x Mida
MC x Isaballa x Yotul

Jendayi
Katla
Silvana

Dragon
Soulstone
Lich
Elven Lands plot
While I don't mind threesomes (though personally I prefer solo with the girls), I do think some of the girls really lack solo lewd content at this moment.

Characters like Ayna (only 1 sex scene, that is if player doesn't pursue Bredita), Cerea (no sex scene yet) definitely needs more solo sex scenes, and personally would love more Katriona solo content also (I mean, there's been decent amount, but what can I say? I'm insatiable when it comes to my 3 holy Ataegina trinity; Ayna, Katriona, Isabella).

But having said that, several of the girls are still with no sexual content (and some of them have been in the game a long time now), and some of them they don't even have their own arc yet; characters like Ryo, Katla, Cerea, Enainia, Silvana.
Ryo and Katla definitely have their own arc (but no lewd/sex content), whereas Cerea & Enainia, there's hints of an arc that might start but not yet (and of course no sex content yet), whereas Silvana has no arc and no sex content yet.

Love the trinity, but other characters definitely deserve the love too!

And speaking of love, I'm hoping we get second chance with our goddess Ataegina as well.
In my first playthrough where I played all good alignment she appeared and was very naughty :BootyTime:. Lost that save so played through again, this time went through Act 1 with neutral alignment so I can go through Isabella's demon hunters arc with her, which was great. Down side of that was going neutral in Act 1, you miss out on that Ataegina scene.

Now in Act 2, my alignment is Good, and my hope is that with that it can somehow trigger more events with our goddess (even if player didn't get the first one) since this game is known to give a lot of second chances in terms of LIs.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes