-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
but what change in the story?? i mean this update i still in Elv castle banging queen and daughter and getting drunk (and attaked by some mages) with the other suspicious daughter..with other path (but what path??didn't see any big choice in a while pother than bang her or not) i will not be in elvish land?
IDK, I haven't played it yet. I'm still catching up on other games. I'll get to this soon probably.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'd count the scenes when we are in the "custody" of Lust dureing act I.
Bredita or Kat are also appealing to the agressive type.
Kat? Dafuq you smoking? She's not even remotely femdom, not even slightly. She teases a helluva lot, and she is one of the elites so is in charge often, but aggressive ≠ dominating, and she's not dom even in the slightest.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Will the $ v72mc_elven_lord = True flag give the player some additional future content? Sounded like maybe you could marry one or some of the Elf-chicks in the future, but currently the only thing it does is make you miss a sex scene

Asking merely so I can prepare a canon save without having to TAB through things in the future.

Reactions: Kthulian and pizbia

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kat? Dafuq you smoking? She's not even remotely femdom, not even slightly. She teases a helluva lot, and she is one of the elites so is in charge often, but aggressive ≠ dominating, and she's not dom even in the slightest.
Dureing the Mushroom gathering she was the one who couldn't keep herself from pushing the MC down as far as I recall though... But I gues you could say that SHE was smokeing something at the time

Aug 2, 2018
is the dev ever gonna make a vn verson of this? i facres my pc and forgot the files r saved on a different harddrive and lost all my files, and id prefer not spam spells

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is the dev ever gonna make a vn verson of this? i facres my pc and forgot the files r saved on a different harddrive and lost all my files, and id prefer not spam spells
Spam spells? You can skip combat altogether which allows for a quick catch up if you combine that with setting to skip unread messages and use the ctrl (control) key in short bursts. The game will automatically stop for choices. You can roll back a few frames from the choice if you need context for the choices. You can replay an entire game in an hour that way.
Peace, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: notmegoaway1123

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Before I start playing this newest update just thousand and one thanks to Kthulian and his team, for all work so far on this fantastic game and especially for Update only file, which enabled me to continue playing. All usual tinkering failed this time but fortunately V0.7.1 >> V0.7.2 (Update only) works flawlessly. Thank you so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian and pzezel

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dureing the Mushroom gathering she was the one who couldn't keep herself from pushing the MC down as far as I recall though... But I gues you could say that SHE was smokeing something at the time
Did she call him trash and belittle him at the time? Did she slap his dick or face, or tie him up? What about forced edging or mistress-type roleplaying? No, she's not a dom at all; pushing someone down to have more aggressive sex also doesn't make you a dom. And, as you say, she was under the influence of the mushrooms so that wouldn't reflect her actual personality anyway.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh that's good, defo will carry on playing then
Actually, MC has the opportunity to bang a duchess, wife of a local Duke at the end of a night of drinking in the same tavern. The duke and duchess extend a welcome to stay the night in their home as they find the local inn's accommodations rather lacking. IDK WTF general is being referenced... These are persons of the royal gentry, not military folk. But, they act more like common perverts, in all honesty. MC has multiple options, Bang duchess... yes or no; if yes... let Duke watch... yes or no. But, it's the duke who gets cucked of his own free will, not the MC. TBH, I drilled the duchess and let the drunken old coot watch. There are other options in that scene as well like whether you heal the duke's burgeoning hang over or just let him sleep it off... Something like that, anyway.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Kthulian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If she wanted to thwart the Ultimate "Evil" she would have joined the Ultimate "Good" in their final confrontation... but maybe the Term "Balance" will describe Ataegina better. she doesn't pick sides as good and evil are 2 sides of the same medal.
I see you logic but consider it equally fault.
I fail to see the fault in my logic; perhaps you can explain it to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ataegina is unknown to the mortal races I would say, only the dessert people ever heard of her duo to the hidden temple (which gets destroyed dureing our visit). She seems to distant to the mortal realm and people to feel compassionate maybe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'll let the previous wall of text slide as summarize "let's agree that we disagree"... And I do agree with you there.
As far as "balance" specifically, I still don't see it. If that were the case, wouldn't she fight against the good side whenever it became more powerful than evil? After all, she wants a balance between good and evil. So if she's meant to keep balance, when Ataegina says "my side", the meaning of that changes depending on circumstance. She's against good if it's too strong, and she's against evil when it's power is too great.
On this Part however let me give you my 2 Cents, the Ultimate "Evil" is stronger throughtout the Story, not only is his magical ability higher than MC he also has the 7 Sins that work in his intend and are enemies with the MC.
The MC deliberately weakened himself in order to bring Magic to the Mortal Races in order to fend for themselfes.
You stated yourself that Ataegina acts different dependent on which route the Player chose, if he is "Good" she acts neutral, if he is bad she act in the name of "Good" and if he is neutral she decides to watch over him some more in order to choose her further approach.
As an example, let's consider the case of the elves momentarily. I might be forgetting something, but from what we've seen so far, it appears elves in the main kingdoms we've seen are mostly good and/or neutral on the whole, not evil. There may be individual elves or even factions within those kingdoms that are evil, but they mostly seem to be good.

So, then, when they had spread across the land and had a huge chunk of a continent under their rule, she would presumably be in favor of the Slayers in the beginning if she were neutral, because the Slayers would be tamping down those pesky do-gooders to keep the balance in the world. I don't remember anything suggesting she ever supported the side of evil here. To make sure balance was maintained in the universe, she would have to pick a side from time to time and switch sides when it was unbalanced in the reverse.
That would indicate that she actually bothers about what the insignificant mortals are doing... which she had never done.
When the Slayers dominate the world thanks to their alliance to the demons she never let them feel holy retriubtion.
The "Balance" she seeks would be the Balance of the Powers themselfes, not about the people useing it...
Not sure if you are versed with Star Wars, but the best analogy I can find is "The Force and it's Keepers"
Being unknown to mortal races doesn't mean she is "too distant . . . to feel compassion". Do people feel compassion when they hear of those starving in poorer parts of the world? Distance might make it harder to empathize, but it doesn't mean you can't have compassion.
I think the better analogy is to make, if you hear about animal abuse would you care enough to stand up and fight against it?
There is no indication that Ataegina ever felt anything towards the mortal races, neither amusement nor hatred... they existed but they never mattered to her.
Ataegina want's "Balance" in the whole, if a single world becomes completly "Good" or "Evil" will likely not matter, to begn with both the Ultimate "Good" and "Evil" only use the mortal races in order to fight their battle in Proxy.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'll let the previous wall of text slide as summarize "let's agree that we disagree"... And I do agree with you there.
On this Part however let me give you my 2 Cents, the Ultimate "Evil" is stronger throughtout the Story, not only is his magical ability higher than MC he also has the 7 Sins that work in his intend and are enemies with the MC.
The MC deliberately weakened himself in order to bring Magic to the Mortal Races in order to fend for themselfes.
You stated yourself that Ataegina acts different dependent on which route the Player chose, if he is "Good" she acts neutral, if he is bad she act in the name of "Good" and if he is neutral she decides to watch over him some more in order to choose her further approach.

That would indicate that she actually bothers about what the insignificant mortals are doing... which she had never done.
When the Slayers dominate the world thanks to their alliance to the demons she never let them feel holy retriubtion.
The "Balance" she seeks would be the Balance of the Powers themselfes, not about the people useing it...
Not sure if you are versed with Star Wars, but the best analogy I can find is "The Force and it's Keepers"

I think the better analogy is to make, if you hear about animal abuse would you care enough to stand up and fight against it?
There is no indication that Ataegina ever felt anything towards the mortal races, neither amusement nor hatred... they existed but they never mattered to her.
Ataegina want's "Balance" in the whole, if a single world becomes completly "Good" or "Evil" will likely not matter, to begn with both the Ultimate "Good" and "Evil" only use the mortal races in order to fight their battle in Proxy.
Saying TL;DR to my first comments isn't really winning you any points here. So I'll just summarize my response to your reply by saying I think you're wrong and you've given me zero reason to agree with you on anything, and we'll leave it at that.

— FIN —

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes