Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Glad to see that you all want to find out what is going to happen next :)

One thing though, by "choosing" a path you are not excluding content with any character, will the content be different? Most likely, but given the right choices you get content with that character. ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

One thing though, by "choosing" a path you are not excluding content with any character, will the content be different? Most likely, but given the right choices you get content with that character. ;)
I was actually most curious what was going on with Mida on the Neutral path. We know what she's doing on the other two so I'm betting she's going out of her mind with worry or thinks you're dead.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018

I'm also very interested in how the MC got his power to begin with. If his Father ,Mother had the power. Based on how everyone in interested this hidden power the MC has and what he done at the very begining of the game. His Mother or Father would have been a lot more powerful than him . Yet the father was killed and the Mother and sister was captured . So you've got your work cut out for you explaining this by the end of the game. :D

Since the MC doesn't level up, just his powers. He can heal himself but how is he gonna be able to get more MP ?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Before I played the neutral path in this update I would have agreed with you. But after the dream the MC had while him and Isabella where on the boat i'm looking forward to the next update in this path. I think that dream was a vision of what was going to happen when they reach their destination. The MC nor Isabella are no match for Groggos power. So i'm interested in seeing how or who is going to help them out of this .
Are you kidding? the part about Isabella power might be right, but the MC? Goggos have no idea how powerful the MC really is, they summoned Adamastor to kill the MC, if he was so sure of himself why didn't him and his sister go after him by themselfs? and there is also the question of the MC hidden power, remember what he did to the entire village when his mom and sis were under the threat of being raped by the slayers?, now the MC is well trained and even more powerful, i could be wrong but if he gets that angry again he could easily defeat goggos

Last edited:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Are you kidding? the part about Isabella power might be right, but the MC? Goggos have no idea how powerful the MC really is, they summoned Adamastor to kill the MC, if he was so sure of himself why didn't him and sister go after him by themselfs? and also there is the question of the MC hidden power, remember what he did to the entire village when his mom and sis were under the threat of being raped by the slayers?, now the MC is well trained and even more powerful, i could be wrong but if he gets that angry again he could easily defeat goggos
I agree if he taps into that hidden power he can. But without he doesn't stand a chance. So that's why its gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just some guessing: MC's real father is the mage in the icy mountains,
and his real mother is the lady in the first beginning, waking him up when slayers slayed the village.

But may be ppl mentioned this already, not sure....

Reactions: luisar018

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... they are good people... the minute they issue an order like "let these innocents die in order to pursue the demon horde and eradicate that ONE small battalion of them", is the moment I disobey the order ...
... but then that one batalion can kill more...
Yes thats always the question a warlord has to decide on, specially these who think themselves "on the good side".
The death of how many "innocents" is it worth to fulfill ones aims, and what are the consequences if you do not reach them (because of lots of pity maybe).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just some guessing: MC's real father is the mage in the icy mountains,
and his real mother is the lady in the first beginning, waking him up when slayers slayed the village.

But may be ppl mentioned this already, not sure....
Nope his father is anakin skywalker. Did you not see that the force is strong in the MC?

Now back to start a neutral path save..damn it i love to be evil. :p

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I changed my avatar to the yin yang symbol. I like that (even being not a Taoist). It shows, that every bad has its good in it and every good its bad. This keeps the wheel of the universe turning.

Those who want to fight the evil in order to totally eliminate it, will make their enemies stronger (and the other way round). Everyone becomes that himself, what he is fighting against like this (at least in the long run).
Balance is the way.

(Yeah, in starwars is a lot of wisdom)…

PS: I should add something about my earlier posting about church /court /politics.
Nothing is 100% evil, everything has its place, its function, its sense. But one has to learn to distinguish for himself.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthulian, forgot to mention that the combat system is really good imo.
Of course, everything can be improved, but like it is now, we really can work with it I guess.

So thumps up for master Kthulian …. ;)

PS: A question: Being on evil path I needed only 2 points with magic skills (like alternation) to win a fight.
On good and neutral path I needed 3. Is this bug or feature?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My dear Kthulian the update is very nice and had a good length but we need to talk about the last scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p
Personally I hope there's a choice there. Taking advantage of the naked drunk girl who clearly likes you and trusts you enough to lay like that next to you is not the girl you molest in the night.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Personally I hope there's a choice there. Taking advantage of the naked drunk girl who clearly likes you and trusts you enough to lay like that next to you is not the girl you molest in the night.
Well of course there has to be a choice and i didn't mean that you have to molest her either...she could wake up in the morning and be in the mood for the "little" MC. But to be fair, there should be also a option to molest her since you can go all Darth Hjard here.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes