JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got done with the update, and well, I'm glad our MC finally got started on Ryo's arc (it's been a while since her storyline).

Her sadness at finding out MC not knowing what a panda is and promising to show him when the current crisis is over; was really sweet.
Kthulian could it be possible that we have a panda as a possible animal companion? ;)
Sure, we have our dragon, but I certainly wouldn't mind a panda.
Given bears before now have just been fearful (well, one specific bear lol) of MC, I'd say panda being a companion might be a good redemption for the bear species
:KEK:

And with Bredita wiping out the Slayers with the magic powered giant ball, I have a feeling she'll be no match for Zantoran/Suntako-demon form especially in her weakened state.
Heck, I'm getting the feeling even Ayna when she arrives, might have a tough time fighting Suntako in his demon form state.

Lust doing the outro was unexpected, but refreshing

Anyway, enjoyed the update and I'll look forward to the next one

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
is there any hidden romance like with the queen of dark elves?
cuz she's not in romance listing.

I hope Cerea route will continue because i'm fond of her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any hidden romance like with the queen of dark elves?
cuz she's not in romance listing.

I hope Cerea route will continue because i'm fond of her.
if mc was elf then yes but since he isn't then no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i see, for carilielle? need to be in dark side to romance her ? is any romance with her? cuz i did the best for her and still have 1 point...
well all paths are more or less same so who knows (besides dev).

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Sounds like some of you missed a few scenes. Yes, there was a "romance" scene (if you want to call them that) with the dark elf queen. There was also one with his "mom", during the arc where you had to choose whether to kill the demon in her or let her keep her demon hunter powers. As far as i know there are only 2 girls in this whole thing that have not yet had a scene with our "hero". To be fair though, I wouldnt call a lot of these as "paths" since a lot of them have never repeated since.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Act II doesn't detect my Act I save, wtf? Also do any of the solutions from 200 pages ago still work or is this a waste of time?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just got done with the update, and well, I'm glad our MC finally got started on Ryo's arc (it's been a while since her storyline).

Her sadness at finding out MC not knowing what a panda is and promising to show him when the current crisis is over; was really sweet.
Kthulian could it be possible that we have a panda as a possible animal companion? ;)
Sure, we have our dragon, but I certainly wouldn't mind a panda.
Given bears before now have just been fearful (well, one specific bear lol) of MC, I'd say panda being a companion might be a good redemption for the bear species
:KEK:

And with Bredita wiping out the Slayers with the magic powered giant ball, I have a feeling she'll be no match for Zantoran/Suntako-demon form especially in her weakened state.
Heck, I'm getting the feeling even Ayna when she arrives, might have a tough time fighting Suntako in his demon form state.

Lust doing the outro was unexpected, but refreshing

Anyway, enjoyed the update and I'll look forward to the next one
Only one thing I need to correct:

Suntako/Zantaro is no longer home. The Dark God's personality has taken control of that body. That's why he seems so massively overpowered now.

Sounds like some of you missed a few scenes. Yes, there was a "romance" scene (if you want to call them that) with the dark elf queen. There was also one with his "mom", during the arc where you had to choose whether to kill the demon in her or let her keep her demon hunter powers. As far as i know there are only 2 girls in this whole thing that have not yet had a scene with our "hero". To be fair though, I wouldnt call a lot of these as "paths" since a lot of them have never repeated since.
There are more than 2. By my count there is:
Silvana, The Khajit Elite whose name escapes me, Jessica (former classmate), Ryo, Kanmi, Drea (the woman who killed Runar, she's with Calessa now), Diana (the one who ran a food stand that we saved from the Slayers), Mida's Aunt, The Bunny, Zegladar, the farm girl we saved from way back when who works in the College now,

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Only one thing I need to correct:

Suntako/Zantaro is no longer home. The Dark God's personality has taken control of that body. That's why he seems so massively overpowered now.
That's actually very true.
I totally forgot for a moment that Dark God took over Zantoran's body in the previous update (or was it the ones before?).

But what does it mean for Suntako/Zantoran himself?
Is his spirit sort of locked up (like MC has the Sins spirits locked up in his mind) and can get freed once the Dark God releases it?
Or was it permanently destroyed with Dark God taking full control of it?

Also, would the Dark God controlling Zantoran's body mean just massively OPed versions of Zantoran's original spells?
Or will the Dark God controlling it mean with his knowledge he can just conjure up spells that noone has ever one out of his own playbook of spells despite the whole frail body issue?

Questions, questions. :unsure:
Though I totally understand if you can Kthulian wish to keep it to yourselves for now; I mean, you can't give everything away, right? ;)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's actually very true.
I totally forgot for a moment that Dark God took over Zantoran's body in the previous update (or was it the ones before?).

But what does it mean for Suntako/Zantoran himself?
Is his spirit sort of locked up (like MC has the Sins spirits locked up in his mind) and can get freed once the Dark God releases it?
Or was it permanently destroyed with Dark God taking full control of it?

Also, would the Dark God controlling Zantoran's body mean just massively OPed versions of Zantoran's original spells?
Or will the Dark God controlling it mean with his knowledge he can just conjure up spells that noone has ever one out of his own playbook of spells despite the whole frail body issue?

Questions, questions. :unsure:
Though I totally understand if you can Kthulian wish to keep it to yourselves for now; I mean, you can't give everything away, right? ;)
Question #1 Technically speaking, Zantoran was pretty much dead after the Dragon fight. That said, Father probably expunged the guy's personality. If he is still in there, he's watching helplessly. The MC, in one of the bad endings, was still in there but unable to take back control.

Question #2 He would have all the knowledge of Zantoran combined with all the knowledge of himself as the Dark God. However right now, he's only as strong as Zantoran + One Soul Stone. Our Boy has The Golden God's lineage + 3 Soul Stones (technically, since he started out with 1) + 4 sins. However, while the MC is much stronger than Zantoran was, the Dark God has the experience and knowledge to be a threat, combined with a part of his divine power and Zantoran's magic. That and Bredita is exhausted already. But her and Ayna together might be enough to drive him off. Maybe. We'll see.

Unspoilered, I believe there are 6 Soul Stones in total.
The MC himself (since his predecessor used his own body in place of a stone, the piece of the Dark God was born with our MC)
2 he's been given
1 that Bredita used (MC recovered it, gave it to Ayna, she gave it to Katarro, Katarro gave it to Bredita)
1 that Lust used on Zantoran

So there's 1 still out there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes